Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 62. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Is this coin already fully mined?  Shocked
nope not even close but we are close to 1 coin blocks
Actually it is and I like it, there will be no new coins to dump price, everyone that buy coins will sell it on higher price and coin price will always go up, never down (expect in pump/dump cases)!

my bad
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Actually it is and I like it, there will be no new coins to dump price, everyone that buy coins will sell it on higher price and coin price will always go up, never down (expect in pump/dump cases)!
Activity: 196
By the way, I am working on a fun activity for everyone in the community to participate in, new comers and old timers!

I will keep everyone posted on here and our reddit Cheesy
Maybe you dont, but just in case, please tell us when you need donations.
maybe if we could get listed on this site and some of the rich could donate to this faucet we would bring in a large number of people

http://qoinpro.com/7b930cf3d418addf6cc9136d5b91175b
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Is this coin already fully mined?  Shocked
coinmarketcap.com 11,502,669,922 TOP

OP - Total coins will be 11.52 billion coins

Shocked

edit: i should have said almost fully mined. However, the remaining coins would not increase the supply that much, which means less downward pressure to price.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
wow a scrypt coin clone you should get a Nobel Prize..

Keep hodling that LTC, I'm sure it will shoot up any day now. The rest of us are interested in getting rich quick. Don't like it? Nobody gives a shit.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
By the way, I am working on a fun activity for everyone in the community to participate in, new comers and old timers!

I will keep everyone posted on here and our reddit Cheesy
TopCoin Lead
Hard to talk about a currency without talking about price Smiley

Buuuut, all joking aside...  I agree.  We should focus on the best features of TOP...  our steadily growing community, continuous development, a marketplace in the making, etc.  Any of those topics would be extremely refreshing! 
Activity: 182
Can you guys say some other things besides price?

Purple monkey dishwasher?

No but really, if you have a good amount of topcoins head over to /r/topmarket on reddit and exchange for goods and services, or just plain give some more of it away.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
wow a scrypt coin clone you should get a Nobel Prize..
Activity: 196
Can you guys say some other things besides price?
TopCoin Lead
Those sell walls seem to be evaporating quickly... even at CryptoRush.  Down to ~50m on both 6 and 7 sat!  Hold on to your seats folks!
Everyone should trade on mintpal - those sell walls on cryptorush are pushing the price down
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Cryptorush said they will ban you and seize your funds if you are caught buying at those silly prices in attempt to manipulate price. They should instead just make all orders go through at best price. Bad coding.

What if the minimum block reward will be changed from 1 to 100 or even 1000 coins. It will change interest to coin greatly.

That may increase the hash rate, but It will likely cause the value to drop or stop rising.

If there is no network issues, i would suggest against that. but we can have a vote at the time, i can do what the majority wants.

It would mean we hardfork the coin, so we make a new coin while using the old blockchain, so every site and user would need to change their client, else there will be 2 forks of the same coin, effectively being 2 separate coins that can not transact between each other.

If we were all prepared for the fork then I would definitely go with this idea. 100 is a nice minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

What if the minimum block reward will be changed from 1 to 100 or even 1000 coins. It will change interest to coin greatly.

That may increase the hash rate, but It will likely cause the value to drop or stop rising.

If there is no network issues, i would suggest against that. but we can have a vote at the time, i can do what the majority wants.

It would mean we hardfork the coin, so we make a new coin while using the old blockchain, so every site and user would need to change their client, else there will be 2 forks of the same coin, effectively being 2 separate coins that can not transact between each other.

I didn't know about technical side effects. It sounds like very serious step.

Maybe it is better and healthier to leave a coin as it is in it's unique and clean way. I like branding, I like that developer is here and speaks to folks. Still I believe Topcoin is undervalued at this moment.
Activity: 266

Kittehcoin did it and had not problem with it so why topcoin can't fork ?

Kind regards
Activity: 223

Pages:
Jump to: