Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 63. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Don't just push the price, it's not healthy for coins future.

Just my suggestion for your coin...

What if the minimum block reward will be changed from 1 to 100 or even 1000 coins. It will change interest to coin greatly.

that would be nice

I agree 100 per block would sustain
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

What if the minimum block reward will be changed from 1 to 100 or even 1000 coins. It will change interest to coin greatly.

that would be nice
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

lets push this coin up to 10 sat... lets prove all the haters wrong on this coin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
ive removed the fb links Grin  

we have a new pool now too
http://top.altpool.eu/

Great to see such enthusiasm.  the next couple of weeks are going to be very exciting  Grin

Activity: 207
Tough to cross 6 or 7 satoshi with these buy walls. Need a big walrus to whip these walls off.

BTC Rate                      Amount of TOP              Total BTC
0.00000005                    20,165,100.47476830      1.00825502
0.00000006                   102,402,431.47285639      6.14414589
0.00000007                   108,692,115.42918922      7.60844808
0.00000008                    92,142,752.24808758      7.37142018
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see you are not moving anything, not even removing link in topcoin website, not even in the first post.

If you can't control who is under your facebook profile you can't be taken seriously.

We can even manage another facebook profile for free, and you could know who we are.

At least you can report the facebook page.

This Mike Scott is asking topcoins for a new faucet (that is actually his wallet).

Please, do something if you want Topcoin has some credibility.

can you please keep this off here and message topcoin directly.

You don't give a fuck about us, just worried about your fucking coins.

You are not going to do anything if we don't post here telling what happened.

Yesterday somebody asked to remove the facebook link in topcoin.pw and it's still there
, is the best proof that you don't give a shit.

Hi, I did suggest removing the link because of what happened, and I understand your frustration, please, understand as well that we are troubled about this. Topcoin has a great community and someone has abused this fact to gain your trust and scam you. I also suggested to make another thread to help you further, because I don't want you to feel ignored and that was never my intention.

I agree 100% please make another forum to discuss it away from the coin...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I see you are not moving anything, not even removing link in topcoin website, not even in the first post.

If you can't control who is under your facebook profile you can't be taken seriously.

We can even manage another facebook profile for free, and you could know who we are.

This Mike Scott is asking topcoins for a new faucet (that is actually his wallet).

You don't give a fuck about us, just worried about your fucking coins.

You are not going to do anything if we don't post here telling what happened.

Yesterday somebody asked to remove the facebook link in topcoin.pw and it's still there
, is the best proof that you don't give a shit.

Hi, I did suggest removing the link because of what happened, and I understand your frustration, please, understand as well that we are troubled about this. Topcoin has a great community and someone has abused this fact to gain your trust and scam you. I also suggested to make another thread to help you further, because I don't want you to feel ignored and that was never my intention.

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
We also have a campaign running with The Heroes Project, and they will probably be sending something out to their social media channels very soon about our involvement.  That should help give us some exposure!

If you haven't donated yet, please take this opportunity to send some TOP to the cause:

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1xn1qn/topcoin_fund_everest_2014_usmc_ssgt_charlie/
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
With some merchants taking notice of the coin recently, I expect it to start increasing...  We have a strong community and a very active dev team that is taking shape.  It's only a matter of time now, and we're getting closer and closer to those 1 coin blocks!

Keep spreading the word everyone, and we'll come out of this on TOP! Smiley
im hopping for a 10 sat increase soon
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
16 Days to 1 coin. What do you all think the outcome will be?
Activity: 154
we all need to pull our 6 sat and lower sell walls only way i see this going up. i think its at 3,600 a block right now... i would think it would start going up by now
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Umm, why when i go to www.swisscex.com it shows the domain may be for sale?

OMG typo......swissex.com
Activity: 177
whats the coin per block now?

what is needed to get those coin to raise in price?

Someone who are willing to pay tops on 5, then on 6, 7, 8... 1001!
Pages:
Jump to: