Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 76. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Cheesy    GIVEAWAY IS STILL ACTIVE    Cheesy

1,000 TOP per person

★~★~★~★~★~★~★   GIVEAWAY   ★~★~★~★~★~★~★
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/topcoin-get-in-on-top/
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Giving away more topcoins right now over on our reddit page! Come and get your top!
We're currently mining at block rewards of 15,625.
Activity: 266
Block halving at 16125 now i think Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
I think we don't have to talk about the price all the day, but Topcoin itself. Everything we can help the DEV to improve it, and us to promote it.

Couldn't agree more...  speaking of, does anyone have experience with paper wallets?  Is it relatively easy to withdraw the coins when you need to use them?

Reason I'm asking, is The Heroes Project that we're trying to raise funds for...  they all work on Macs.  No Mac wallet, so we're having trouble setting up a wallet that they would own/maintain.

If anyone could help explain the process, please let me know.

Thanks!
crymzyn

try this but use a small amount to test it
http://coinok.pw/wallet/top/
Activity: 349
2 days ago I almost quit thought this coin was dying now trading volume has picked up im making a nice profit

if things stay like this ill quit my job and sit trading all day lol (wont happen unfortunately but the value will rise)
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
I think we don't have to talk about the price all the day, but Topcoin itself. Everything we can help the DEV to improve it, and us to promote it.

Couldn't agree more...  speaking of, does anyone have experience with paper wallets?  Is it relatively easy to withdraw the coins when you need to use them?

Reason I'm asking, is The Heroes Project that we're trying to raise funds for...  they all work on Macs.  No Mac wallet, so we're having trouble setting up a wallet that they would own/maintain.

If anyone could help explain the process, please let me know.

Thanks!
crymzyn
Activity: 196
People are selling at 5
Yesterday we even hit 8
Are they really that stupid ? Smiley
Huge volumes at exchanges, TopCoin is definitely getting some attention. The upcoming block-halvings will make this even more interesting  Smiley

Just checked the volume on cryptorush - it's almost up to 40 BTC! Not bad for a coin that's only 12 days old.

Uh-oh, I haven't put down any sell orders yet. It could climb up to 10 sato at any minute  Shocked
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Huge volumes at exchanges, TopCoin is definitely getting some attention. The upcoming block-halvings will make this even more interesting  Smiley
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Block chain viewer does not work??

Ok I put up a new block chain viewer. I hope this server one is more stable.

Enjoy
http://162.242.172.248

Activity: 221
Block chain viewer does not work??
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Cheesy    GIVEAWAY IS STILL ACTIVE    Cheesy

1,000 TOP per person

★~★~★~★~★~★~★   GIVEAWAY   ★~★~★~★~★~★~★
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/topcoin-get-in-on-top/
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Let's slowly eat those walls man. We can start with the exchange that has lower sell walls. But only among swisscex and cryptorush because those 2 r the main ones that have decent volumes. For now, swisscex would be a good place to buy.
i already biten the 5 satoshi wall yesterday and i bought at 4 too. it's time to go up. MOOOON
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Jeez you love Litecoin so much you should pay them half your earnings from any exchange.. seriously.. go donate to them now please !

But seriously why did you make this ?

oh wait i get it.. you missed getting early so you want to clone the coin and relaunch it so you can get in on flash-mining.

daaaaamn that is smart !
i wish i thought of that Sad

If you wanted some topcoins and get into our rapidly growing community, all you had to do was ask. Please post your wallet and I'll send you 5k.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Jeez you love Litecoin so much you should pay them half your earnings from any exchange.. seriously.. go donate to them now please !

But seriously why did you make this ?

oh wait i get it.. you missed getting early so you want to clone the coin and relaunch it so you can get in on flash-mining.

daaaaamn that is smart !
i wish i thought of that Sad
Huge price movements today, even hit 8 today , now back at 5 ...
Activity: 126
Come mine TopCoin with us:

https://top.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Very nice volume today  Smiley
It's high time for shopping, cause tommorow price will be 2x higher

I don't know if it is tomorrow, but it will certainly be one day. I know that block halvering is happening tomorrow Sad less coins. It is important to know who is buying ,as i said with only 500BTC you got buy all the coins, and then you can move this as high as you want.
Pages:
Jump to: