Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 80. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is one of the first days that I haven't seen hundreds of millions of topcoins all on one sell price. The hundreds of millions are over in the buy section now. Sell orders are spacing out and the buy orders are ramping up. More progress!
Activity: 154
On cryptorush the price reached a high of 2000 sato? Did it happen already?  Sad

only a small amount was bought at that price
Activity: 182
On cryptorush the price reached a high of 2000 sato? Did it happen already?  Sad And I missed it.
Activity: 154
There's a lot of TOP being bought up on CryptoRush last hour or so. Is it happening?

EDIT: 4 wall just gone

No clue, what i know is that BILL was trading at 45 today and they have the same number of coins, so i believe buying at 4 or 5 is big profit in a few months.

When was BILL launched?

17th of December, so 2 months ago, let us wait a few months on Topcoin too and we can also see nice prices, as mining won't be a option, so they would only be able to buy coins on the market.

Lets make demand high for our coin, create something special that other coins don't have. A Farmville type of game, using Topcoins Smiley

if mining won't be an option how will the network stay alive?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There's a lot of TOP being bought up on CryptoRush last hour or so. Is it happening?

No clue, what i know is that BILL was trading at 45 today and they have the same number of coins, so i believe buying at 4 or 5 is big profit in a few months.

When was BILL launched?

17th of December, so 2 months ago, let us wait a few months on Topcoin too and we can also see nice prices, as mining won't be a option, so they would only be able to buy coins on the market.

Lets make demand high for our coin, create something special that other coins don't have. A Farmville type of game, using Topcoins Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

When was BILL launched?
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Maybe we should organize some action like donation for Jamaican Bobsley team(like Dogecoin), trees in Madagascar(Like litecoin) or sth else. Coindesk should hear about TopCoin!
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Activity: 826
see my profile

PM me when repaired.

Bug finder bounty please:
TxahePqyyG7q1tVhD1hziYV9BXdcmGPcMt thx

Do you have a bounty for a new / a second block explorer?
How much?

Is this a premine coin? Then topdude, what's the bounty?

No premine?  Then let's have a CROWDBOUNTY!
Who wants to pledge some TOP for a (second) block explorer?

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Thank you very much, pokeviktor!

In the last hours topcoin has double the value and i think this will go further.

We are a lot of people under this project. You just have to see this thread!!

We have to share and promote facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/topcoin

and twitter too: https://twitter.com/topcoindev

use the faucets also: http://coinok.pw/faucet/top/ http://topcoin.pw/faucet/

Let's go!!!!  Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We need coinedup.com or cryptsy
We need more miners!

http://top.hashrapid.com ,  looking to add more hash power. Now offering block bonuses.  

they blocked my account when i tried to get my coins, it looks like another scam
Activity: 266
There isn't any movement at this coin ...
don't understand people ...

what do they expect to buy in to a coin ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I wanna donate coins to anyone I know including some work collegues but I am not very rich in TOP COIN.

Pls donate to : TwbkrsQA7k4miUAEeRocmNNeNcXKokLLhY

Let's spread the magic word : TOPCOIN and let the coin to fly to Mars!

Try the Facebook page bonus, 5000 for one share is not bad quantity for begginners: https://www.facebook.com/topcoin
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
I know make donations to other people is important, but more important is know who are you donating.

For example, Aguanyardiners explains me by private message his intentions with his Topcoins (give it to friends, as new users of cryptocoins), and I think this is a very good idea: introduce people you meet to this world using Topcoins and creating a solid community of known people.

If 4 or 5 of them become pool minners with Topcoins, we all win.

Help other users can generate more users, specially newbies.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I wanna donate coins to anyone I know including some work collegues but I am not very rich in TOP COIN.

Pls donate to : TwbkrsQA7k4miUAEeRocmNNeNcXKokLLhY

Let's spread the magic word : TOPCOIN and let the coin to fly to Mars!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I could use a few more...I'm only at 13k Sad

TfgzYynnZrPfNa9B1iURwfsvozWCDsajpA
Activity: 196
Hi people!

I'm on the way to have a million of topcoins.

Sure lol, if everyone sends you 375k like guy below did, you should be at millions very fast lol.
Tip: millions can now be easily obtained at few exchanges Smiley

That's because I think if everybody as we uses topcoins (mining or not), we all have profits in short lapse.

I had no bad intention to say about your intention, kudos!
Though, at the moment, only thing he can do with them is basically put them on exchange, with small variety of actions: high bid or dump.
Unfortunately, that is the reality Smiley

Ok, let's change the reality! When you believe in a project, the interest of every single person becomes a hard weapon for success.

For example, using Faucets, extra bonus (like the running bonus in Facebook page right now) and, specially, with donations to other users if they can send to another ones. I don't have a lot of Topcoins right now (as you can see in mi signature  Tongue), but who knows what could be the future of this coin if we keep working together in the community bases Smiley
Sent you both, please see PM.
Pages:
Jump to: