Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 77. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
diff is even 4 at the moment wtf Shocked
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Very nice volume today  Smiley
It's high time for shopping, cause tommorow price will be 2x higher
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Mining a full day for only 200K coins  Grin i had better days  Grin but still when it hit 100 then i'm mining for 0.20BTC a day, so that is not too bad Smiley
legendary
We need to rename TOPcoin to FASTcoin, did you notice how fast we are moving higher... not in satostis but in volume....
legendary
Can someone send me son Topcoin please

I missed the launch and would really like to be part of this Smiley

TonjgwtSr2eeEizYsDK72akxfKPLi5p4kQ

There is a nice faucet

http://coinok.pw/faucet/top/

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you took the one posted by someone on the first page for conf file asking for help, it did not work for me. This however worked:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**pass**
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=18382
rpcconnect=127.0.0.*
addnode=219.90.254.80
addnode=122.62.19.98
addnode=101.98.184.135
addnode=78.51.74.99
addnode=14.201.151.38

Also I had to delete the stuff from roaming folder after adding this. However judging from your post you might already have done this. I'm just wondering if you used this for the conf file.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately didn't work either Sad

I took a look at the debug.log (the actual text file, not what is displayed in the Help menu) and there are these failed connections:

Code:
UPnP: ExternalIPAddress = 86.156.164.51
AddLocal(86.156.164.51:18381,3)
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 91.198.22.70:80 failed
connection timeout
connection timeout
UPnP Port Mapping successful.
trying connection 122.62.19.98 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 74.208.43.192:80 failed
connection timeout
IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 71 seconds to reconnect
connection timeout
trying connection 101.98.184.135 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 78.51.74.99 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 212.117.175.194:80 failed
connection timeout
trying connection 14.201.151.38 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout

As far as the 71 seconds to reconnect part goes, is there anything I could add to my config file to reduce the reconnect time from 70 seconds to like... 0.000001 seconds? Might be able to spam this bastard into submission Smiley

Another thought, could my IP have anything to do with it? BT is horrible with their IP allocation, and I have problems posting here, presumably because thousands of other people are sharing an IP address. It's also wrongfully blacklisted in some IRC chatrooms, because it shows up on the spamhaus.org database, even though they acknowledge it is a common BT IP, and the blacklist should only be used as a guide.

Is it possible the creator of TopCoin thought he was being clever implementing some sort of extra security feature, but instead ended up blocking a ton of BT users? It would be interesting to find the common denominator in those of us having problems, i.e. are we all BT customers?

Sorry, my theories are bordering on crazy now.

Honestly, I don't have a clue. But I googled something and someone said they unchecked the proxy of another wallet with same sort of errors and that helped. There's an option for proxy in the settings. Maybe you have that checked?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Can someone send me son Topcoin please

I missed the launch and would really like to be part of this Smiley

TonjgwtSr2eeEizYsDK72akxfKPLi5p4kQ
legendary
Is everyboy already following Topcoin on facebook and twitter?

If not, come on join the joyride Cool!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/topcoin

https://twitter.com/topcoindev

Topcoin, to the top!  Grin

OF COURSE, IS EVERYBODY ALREADY TWITTING (or how those you call it) ABOUT TOPCOIN?Huh

I've been pretty busy on twitter, talk to everybody i know about TOPcoin, this one will make us all rich, pitty enough, most likely all the people from the first two days. I will only receive a few boxs, but i like to spam my friends, they are all pumpers Cheesy on twitter about Topcoin, so don't be surprised if suddenly TOPcoin is being pumped to 50 or more Cheesy
Activity: 75
Is everyboy already following Topcoin on facebook and twitter?

If not, come on join the joyride Cool!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/topcoin

https://twitter.com/topcoindev

Topcoin, to the top!  Grin
Activity: 266
 6 wall is going down on cryptorush Smiley
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Activity: 7
Well I fixed it somehow. Unchecked "Connect via Upnp" in the options and now it's syncing.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cheesy    GIVEAWAY IS STILL ACTIVE    Cheesy

1,000 TOP per person

★~★~★~★~★~★~★   GIVEAWAY   ★~★~★~★~★~★~★
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/topcoin-get-in-on-top/
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

Activity: 7

If you took the one posted by someone on the first page for conf file asking for help, it did not work for me. This however worked:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**pass**
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=18382
rpcconnect=127.0.0.*
addnode=219.90.254.80
addnode=122.62.19.98
addnode=101.98.184.135
addnode=78.51.74.99
addnode=14.201.151.38

Also I had to delete the stuff from roaming folder after adding this. However judging from your post you might already have done this. I'm just wondering if you used this for the conf file.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately didn't work either Sad

I took a look at the debug.log (the actual text file, not what is displayed in the Help menu) and there are these failed connections:

Code:
UPnP: ExternalIPAddress = 86.156.164.51
AddLocal(86.156.164.51:18381,3)
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
UPnP Port Mapping successful.
trying connection 122.62.19.98 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 74.208.43.192:80 failed
connection timeout
IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 71 seconds to reconnect
connection timeout
trying connection 101.98.184.135 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 78.51.74.99 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 212.117.175.194:80 failed
connection timeout
trying connection 14.201.151.38 lastseen=0.0hrs
connection timeout

As far as the 71 seconds to reconnect part goes, is there anything I could add to my config file to reduce the reconnect time from 70 seconds to like... 0.000001 seconds? Might be able to spam this bastard into submission Smiley

Another thought, could my IP have anything to do with it? BT is horrible with their IP allocation, and I have problems posting here, presumably because thousands of other people are sharing an IP address. It's also wrongfully blacklisted in some IRC chatrooms, because it shows up on the spamhaus.org database, even though they acknowledge it is a common BT IP, and the blacklist should only be used as a guide.

Is it possible the creator of TopCoin thought he was being clever implementing some sort of extra security feature, but instead ended up blocking a ton of BT users? It would be interesting to find the common denominator in those of us having problems, i.e. are we all BT customers?

Sorry, my theories are bordering on crazy now.
Activity: 29
Buy orders increasing steadily in the TOP/LTC on cryptorush.in
Activity: 15
I am one of the very few who will continue mining after the 1 coin payout blocks. Show some support for your new favorite coin!

Ditto, I will be right there with you Cheesy

I'll be there as well.

Brothers in Coin! Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
I am one of the very few who will continue mining after the 1 coin payout blocks. Show some support for your new favorite coin!

Ditto, I will be right there with you Cheesy
Activity: 85
The wallet will absolutely not sync for me! All I get is "Out of sync" appearing by the balance, and the little broken network icon in the status bar, bottom right. In the Debug Log, I get a ton of "socket select error 10022" messages and not a whole lot else.

I found a load of posts on here further back with people having problems but I couldn't find any solutions other than "have you tried turning it off and on again" type stuff.

I asked on Reddit and got more helpful responses but after: opening ports 18381-18382; adding a topcoin.conf with nodes; deleting the contents of the Topcoin Roaming folder; standing on my head and reciting the Moldovan pledge of Allegiance 3 times, I have come to the conclusion that nothing I do can fix this.

I've had several other wallets for about 7 or 8 other cryptos and had no problems whatsoever. Just seems to be this coin. At least I know I'm not alone.

In case it might help anybody help me, I'm using Windows 8, a BT Homehub router, wallet version 1.2, and the sample conf from the first page of this thread with the nodes listed there (also tried renaiming that to topcoin.conf.bak, in case it worked better without one).

The 2000 reward still stands, although I'll probably increase it, or give multiple 2k rewards away if more than one person leads to the solution.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**pass**
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=18382
rpcconnect=127.0.0.*
addnode=219.90.254.80
addnode=122.62.19.98
addnode=101.98.184.135
addnode=78.51.74.99
addnode=14.201.151.38

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: