Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 86. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

PM me when repaired.

Bug finder bounty please:
TxahePqyyG7q1tVhD1hziYV9BXdcmGPcMt thx

Still 404 here Sad
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't really see how this coin will be anything except for a big dump.
I'm afraid that's where you are wrong....TOP is toooo undervalued .....NEWS WILL BE OUT!!!!!!
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
how much is one topcoin, right now?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I will move my sell order from 5 to 19 Wink TopCoin to the top!
Activity: 3
i will try on join this hope this get to the top

TopCoin Rule

AxiosAmnesia

People who are keeping the price down to buy at 4 probably so they can buy cheap
PEOPLE wake up ...TOP hasen't even started its engines Wink it's gearing up for a Shuttle Cruise....get em cheap while you All still can;)
People who are keeping the price down to buy at 4 probably so they can buy cheap
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Did the price hit 6 today ?

It did but they weren't real buy orders. There's still massive sell walls at 4 and 5. EDIT: At 5 sorry.
Did the price hit 6 today ?
Will the price ever move up form 3 sats?
I believe TOPCOIN is going way above 3..Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile

PM me when repaired.

Bug finder bounty please:
TxahePqyyG7q1tVhD1hziYV9BXdcmGPcMt thx
Activity: 224
Does anyone have problems with downloading/unzipping the wallet?

" C:\Users\user1\Downloads\topcoin (3).zip: Unexpected end of archive" is the error msg. I downloaded the wallet three times and the first zip was 5mb, then 8, then 1omb :/
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
We just added a new block finder bonus, this is on top of normal payouts!

http://top.hashrapid.com

No offence but 200 TOP is nothing  Tongue of course better than nothing but pretty close to nothing xD
Activity: 56

I'm already there.  Thanks.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 4
Is is just me or does the Cryptorush exchange seem to be doing some strange things.  Apparently the price of TOP went up to 100 satoshi earlier. 
Also have they got their buys and sells the wrong way round in the market history window?

that was for top/ltc not top/btc big difference

it was top/btc.

that site is strange cuz it won't fill at best price. so if you click 100 sat and buy for your full roll thinking that it will fill at all the best prices similar to how it would happen on cryptsy, then you just bought at 100.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1120
Wow, the demand is finally showing, from now it's only going up!

Yes, but it is normal when you check how difficult it is to mine TOP!!! I've been mining from day 3 Sad and now earning only 200K, i have bought a few on the exchanges and have almost 11M Topcoins, when you look at which prices coins like LOT/BIL/EAC are trading, with the same structure... only 500BTC is needed to own ALL coins, and then you can see jumps like 1000%, i can only say, HOLD your coins and let it make then difficult to get our coins.

Personaly i have been looking at a few options to allow TOPcoin to be more used over the internet, not easy of course, but i spend some time on it, in the hope that my small stake of 11M Topcoins will be worth a lot of money Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: