Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 83. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Guys some news about what ive been upto lately.

1. New wallet released v1,2  -  Just fixed the image that said v1.0, and also improved the Homescreen by adding more listed in the recent transactions list, as well as updating the checkpoints. this is not a compulsory update http://topcoin.pw/download.php

2. Sorting out a deal for somone to make us a mac wallet

3. Designing a new improved website, with built in twitter feed and block countdoiwn (might be ready tomorrow)

4. Hopefully get us on a very cool roulette game, very soon.

5. Making a self funding faucet, might be ready later today. Payouts will be determined by what the faucet balance is.

Just 1 thing. Topcoin is community based, so there is no need to PM me for things like telling me to email an exchange, best post it on the forum and have everyone email the exchange, as well as do it yourself  Grin. No single person or enterty owns Topcoin, everyone who has coins is a shareholder.

Great news!

The base of a success is believe in the project, and the project needs a good (and active!) community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

1. New wallet released v1,2  -  Just fixed the image that said v1.0, and also improved the Homescreen by adding more listed in the recent transactions list, as well as updating the checkpoints. this is not a compulsory update http://topcoin.pw/download.php

3. Designing a new improved website, with built in twitter feed and block countdoiwn (might be ready tomorrow)

5. Making a self funding faucet, might be ready later today. Payouts will be determined by what the faucet balance is.

Just 1 thing. Topcoin is community based, so there is no need to PM me for things like telling me to email an exchange, best post it on the forum and have everyone email the exchange, as well as do it yourself  Grin. No single person or enterty owns Topcoin, everyone who has coins is a shareholder.

thanks for the update  Smiley
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Activity: 223

Activity: 157
We can help Charlie reach the TOP! 

Please check out the post on our reddit and contribute if you can:

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1xn1qn/topcoin_fund_everest_2014_usmc_ssgt_charlie/
Topcoin doesn't have big enough market cap yet to pull this off. Nobody cares about 10-20 dollars being donated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
We can help Charlie reach the TOP! 

Please check out the post on our reddit and contribute if you can:

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1xn1qn/topcoin_fund_everest_2014_usmc_ssgt_charlie/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do not day trade if you don't know what you are doing. You will get burned.
words of wisdom

Yes. You will end up doing what every newbie does: panic sell when the price dips, and buy in when the price hikes back up, and you end up losing money because you don't know what you are doing!

So leave it to the pros. I am not one of them, but have made enough botched trades in the past to know that day trading is not my thing.

Just buy in low, play the waiting game for a month or three, then come back and see what you have. I guarantee you it will be more than what you started with.

No plans to daytrade whatsoever. Like I said before, I see cryptocoins overtaking realworld coins someday. I mean, why not? 80% of the civilized world conducts business regularly via the digital realm daily.
Activity: 38
Hey scroogeMcDuck!

Just wanted to thank you for the giveaway donation you made to me a few days ago. I got a few people interested on another forum and they have been posting here and there.

Thanks for the donation again!
Activity: 182
words of wisdom

Yes. You will end up doing what every newbie does: panic sell when the price dips, and buy in when the price hikes back up, and you end up losing money because you don't know what you are doing!

So leave it to the pros. I am not one of them, but have made enough botched trades in the past to know that day trading is not my thing.

Just buy in low, play the waiting game for a month or three, then come back and see what you have. I guarantee you it will be more than what you started with.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
words of wisdom
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm currently in talk with a very interesting site owner...

BitBids.com

I would like to see TopCoin as a possible payment option, or certainly be part of some auctions.  Please add

https://twitter.com/MrBitBids

to stay up to date. This site is looking promising, and it can give Topcoin a nice merchandise site and it will give BitBids.com a nice number of customers, so it will be a win/win situation.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT
I should have sold when it got to 5 satoshi... I was waiting for 6..... GREED got the best of me again!! Now we will probably go down to 2, fuck

Definitely wait. This isn't just a pump-n-dump coin, and that's by design. This coin had ZERO PRE-MINE, which means the coins in their entirety go to the miners (unless exchanged). The only ones that have control over the price right now is us, but if you sell at two or even five you're just screwing yourself... why even bother mining it then? Save the coins for the rest of us that came here to save it until the price goes up.

You are right that holding is a good thing, but day trading is a even better thing so you can stack up even more coins by selling and buying in lower.
Miners, please continue mining. Your precious hashes ensure that our topcoins are capable of being sent and received. Cannot stress this enough.
Activity: 15
I should have sold when it got to 5 satoshi... I was waiting for 6..... GREED got the best of me again!! Now we will probably go down to 2, fuck

Definitely wait. This isn't just a pump-n-dump coin, and that's by design. This coin had ZERO PRE-MINE, which means the coins in their entirety go to the miners (unless exchanged). The only ones that have control over the price right now is us, but if you sell at two or even five you're just screwing yourself... why even bother mining it then? Save the coins for the rest of us that came here to save it until the price goes up.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT

buy and sell, buy and sell.. thats the game, to stack up even more coins before lifting of Tongue
Activity: 196

I sold first batch at 8.
Saved more than half for next round.
Luckily it can reach 2-digit at some point Smiley
Activity: 154

the coin is what 1 week old? lol patience
Activity: 266

Lol relax , don't watch the price for 1 month Wink
Pages:
Jump to: