Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 7. (Read 125349 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
I warned everyone here not to invest in this bullshit with valid reasons and arguments so many times. But they were in denial and stupid and kept calling me a fuder. Now dev has abandoned you and you have lost thousands (collectively) of money. And the best part? A new coin called deeponion has just emerged and unlike thetorcoin it has true Tor support from day 1, as somebody would expect. And something like 90 % of coins is given out for free through bounties through signature campain. Their momentum is huge and the devs seem quite serious and not childish like the one here.

Which means there is no chance for torSCAMcoin to ever recover. After so much time of the dumbasses here calling me a fuder it feels nice to tell you:

SUCK IT UP SUCKERS
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Might not mean much, but I feel bad for everyone who invested time and money in this and got taken. I was browsing the forums yesterday and saw in the ANN section that there is a new "Tor" integrated coin called ONION. I didn't read too much into it, but if anyone is still interested in the possibility of a coin with Tor integration then maybe check that one out. Who knows, perhaps their dev did it right and isn't trying to scam anyone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
I believed this had potential, but carsen ruined the momentum, thetorcoin tried and did what he could.

No, I wouldn't say thetorcoin tried. He disappeared and let things fall apart such as the website after only a few months of effort. Giving up on a project so quickly is not trying. There are actual torcoin clients that now work with tor, AFAIK that bounty hasn't been paid or even noticed.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I believed this had potential, but carsen ruined the momentum, thetorcoin tried and did what he could.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

The one right after the coin came out when carsen supposedly dumped his coins. Come to think of it, dev abandoned this coin around the same time carsen released his new coin. I guess I was right all along. They are the same people. Like with all the coins carsen has made in the past he got bored of torcoin and created another hugely premined coin to scam newbies and dump it on them 😂😂😂😂

I was actually thinking the same thing. Anyone who thinks that because his coins are still in the same wallets means he won't dump, then you are mistaken. That's the beauty of having a huge premine, even if the price plummets, he will still make a profit because he never invested his own money in those premined coins. And if in fact OP is Carsen, he has already made a tidy sum from selling off his "share" of the premine after he was "fired".
Hahahahahahahaha poor fags you have all been shafted. I warned you multiple times but you called me a fuder. You just didn't want to listen to logic. Enjoy your worthless bags suckers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

First of all, your way of using slurs shows us how immature child you are.
Second of all, you were FUDding all along. Since thetorcoin did not know about the wallet thingy, it was not a scam.
Yes it does not look good right now, but i think you have some growing up to do. Anyway have a nice day!

Doesn't look good? Your dev hasn't logged in for a month or something. Keep holding that bag tightly. And no I wasn't fudding I was making totally valid arguments but you people didn't want to listen because you had paid 5-10 dollars per coin before the big dump. Keep hoping though don't listen to an immature guy like me. I will enjoy seeing this coin dump to 1 sat and make fun of you guys in the process

Which dump dude?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

I'm currently thinking TheTorcoin might have even died o.o

The one right after the coin came out when carsen supposedly dumped his coins. Come to think of it, dev abandoned this coin around the same time carsen released his new coin. I guess I was right all along. They are the same people. Like with all the coins carsen has made in the past he got bored of torcoin and created another hugely premined coin to scam newbies and dump it on them 😂😂😂😂
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Hahahahahahahaha poor fags you have all been shafted. I warned you multiple times but you called me a fuder. You just didn't want to listen to logic. Enjoy your worthless bags suckers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Second of all, you were FUDding all along. Since thetorcoin did not know about the wallet thingy, it was not a scam.
Yes it does not look good right now, but i think you have some growing up to do. Anyway have a nice day!

Doesn't look good? Your dev hasn't logged in for a month or something. Keep holding that bag tightly. And no I wasn't fudding I was making totally valid arguments but you people didn't want to listen because you had paid 5-10 dollars per coin before the big dump. Keep hoping though don't listen to an immature guy like me. I will enjoy seeing this coin dump to 1 sat and make fun of you guys in the process

Which dump dude?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

I'm currently thinking TheTorcoin might have even died o.o

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
So TheTorcoin is gone and Torcoin developpment is dead?

Seems TheTorcoin is still AFK :/
Why is http://torcoin.org/ down? Pls
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Seems TheTorcoin is still AFK :/
Activity: 38
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Torcoin has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=x11

If you want to be paid in TOR use 'c=TOR' as the password string in your mining software.

Happy mining!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
The faucet is working, visit and get your tor. There is still quite a bit in the faucet so it should be funded and working for awhile yet.

I do know bumbacoin got the tor integration fully working for windows and mac. If the dev ever shows back up I hope bumba gets a bonus for doing that!

Yeah it is pretty unfortunate, because bumbacoin did the job that they agreed on, and now thetorcoin is nowhere to be found. Well i guess that there is still a slim chance that he gets back, but i would not have too high hopes for that.
Activity: 47
I hope the dev comes back, i like the Tor Coin idea.
Maybe community takes over?
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
Please ..

Send me some Torcoins , i can.t find faucets or anything

I,m just start know...

I think it's a coin with a lot of potential.

TUCF12z7A3oGTLy2EMuZRZyj4Q57UkVgpR

https://www.torcoinfaucet.com/

Thanks, but the last time the page did not work ...

I'll try now.

The faucet is working, visit and get your tor. There is still quite a bit in the faucet so it should be funded and working for awhile yet.

I do know bumbacoin got the tor integration fully working for windows and mac. If the dev ever shows back up I hope bumba gets a bonus for doing that!
Activity: 25
Please ..

I,m just start know...

Thanks, but the last time the page did not work ...

I'll try now.

Activity: 24
Please ..

I,m just start know...

Activity: 25
Please ..

I,m just start know...

Pages:
Jump to: