Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 9. (Read 125349 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
]

Here you are: TQSSnz6Chdp42vakQkL9yo87HU9had9U3o

Can you use that as well as my signature campaign payment address? I have succesfully managed to compile the torcoin-qt on my ubuntu, so i would prefer to use it on future.
If needed i can also post a signed message from my old torcoin addy. Thanks Smiley

By the way, thanks for the tip. I really do appreciate it Smiley

Sent Smiley
Will change it later on Cheesy

Maybe good for torcoin would be to buy google ads? xD

Will discuss marketing strategies with TheTorcoin when he shows up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Which darknetmarket are you talking about? The problem is that torcoin is not trusted enough yet to get listed on a one, nor enough daily volume. Most DNM's only support Bitcoin and Monero currently. Also markets featuring multisignature are the best, because they cannot run with customer funds just like that.

Leave your TOR addy.
You have made the first post (after me xD) on the 100th Torcoin thread page!
And thus, have earned a 1 TOR tip from me  Cheesy

Here you are: TQSSnz6Chdp42vakQkL9yo87HU9had9U3o

Can you use that as well as my signature campaign payment address? I have succesfully managed to compile the torcoin-qt on my ubuntu, so i would prefer to use it on future.
If needed i can also post a signed message from my old torcoin addy. Thanks Smiley

By the way, thanks for the tip. I really do appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Maybe good for torcoin would be to buy google ads? xD
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Which darknetmarket are you talking about? The problem is that torcoin is not trusted enough yet to get listed on a one, nor enough daily volume. Most DNM's only support Bitcoin and Monero currently. Also markets featuring multisignature are the best, because they cannot run with customer funds just like that.

Leave your TOR addy.
You have made the first post (after me xD) on the 100th Torcoin thread page!
And thus, have earned a 1 TOR tip from me  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
hi. I'm curious to know there is some connection between the Tor browser and your coin?

No.

The only connection is that the Torcoin wallet connects to the internet by using the Tor network, making your connections anonymous and allowing you to use stealth addresses to make your payments completely anonymous.
ok, thank you for information

anybody started negotiating with the black market?

Not yet Smiley
legendary
Freedom&Honor
hi. I'm curious to know there is some connection between the Tor browser and your coin?

No.

The only connection is that the Torcoin wallet connects to the internet by using the Tor network, making your connections anonymous and allowing you to use stealth addresses to make your payments completely anonymous.

Not yet Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

No.

legendary
Freedom&Honor

No.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Great news!  Smiley Yes, TOR is up 53.50% in BTC in the last 24h. As I said before no one should sell TOR under $1.20 ever.

Having 28 TOR after purchasing an awesome t-shirt for 10 TOR, I think I'll even wait until TOR will cost more than $1.20 until I sell any.

I believe with such a limited supply (under 300k), 10$/TOR in the long term is not unrealistic but rather at the reach of our hands.

Yes, there is a big chance that the price of TOR will increase to 10$ in coming days. First of all, people should get awareness about the project like doing an advertisement in any section you like. Already Signature campaign is running it is most advantage factor for TOR.
On all stock exchanges there is about 35k torcoin. Having taken of course cosmic at that time prices.

Great news!  Smiley Yes, TOR is up 53.50% in BTC in the last 24h. As I said before no one should sell TOR under $1.20 ever.

Having 28 TOR after purchasing an awesome t-shirt for 10 TOR, I think I'll even wait until TOR will cost more than $1.20 until I sell any.

I believe with such a limited supply (under 300k), 10$/TOR in the long term is not unrealistic but rather at the reach of our hands.

being rare is not that important imho there are many coin that are rare but have a very bad value what matter I think are the features and the promises that the dev want to delivery

Ofcourse not, but I'm saying with a lower supply comes a higher price with a lower market cap  Cheesy

I agree. With the current Circulating Supply of 294,666 TOR we just need that 10,000 people were willing to have $100 worth of Torcoin and the price 1 TOR would go above $3.3 then.

This price can not be predicted, now maybe 1/9 torcoins from the number of about 300k is on the stock market. Having bought even a fraction of those Torcoins, the price would go up very high, assuming that 10,000 people would buy torcoins for $ 100, the price would be 20-40$ or more. A huge amount of torcoin is ,,frozen" in wallets. The barrier to higher prices torcoin on the stock market is very thin, we need investors and add torcoin to big marketplace.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

being rare is not that important imho there are many coin that are rare but have a very bad value what matter I think are the features and the promises that the dev want to delivery

Ofcourse not, but I'm saying with a lower supply comes a higher price with a lower market cap  Cheesy

I agree. With the current Circulating Supply of 294,666 TOR we just need that 10,000 people were willing to have $100 worth of Torcoin and the price 1 TOR would go above $3.3 then.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Yeah could be possible actually, and i think bumbacoin should take completely over as a developer because it seems that he knows what is doing.
However i am quite concerned that thetorcoin has not logged in for 12 days now, and the website is offline but i guess everything tends to get alright.

Indeed, however as I said, I'v noticed

Today

We were featured on Cryptopia for a week also.

Which means TheTorcoin is actually doing something for the project, but for some reason he's not logging in on bitcointalk o.o
I already create an acct to this site but I don't know how to use it, but it seems so good because TORCOIN was included to the list of altcoins. Also price of Torcoin in this site was definitely fair. Hope you can guide me to use this.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Signature updates have been released!

New wallets and GitHub included Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Is it planned to add torcoin to other markets?

We need bittrex or polo for sure, obviously Dev is doing his bit but it turns investors off when Dev disappears for periods.
Is it planned to add torcoin to other markets?
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Yeah could be possible actually, and i think bumbacoin should take completely over as a developer because it seems that he knows what is doing.
However i am quite concerned that thetorcoin has not logged in for 12 days now, and the website is offline but i guess everything tends to get alright.

Indeed, however as I said, I'v noticed

Today

We were featured on Cryptopia for a week also.

Which means TheTorcoin is actually doing something for the project, but for some reason he's not logging in on bitcointalk o.o
Pages:
Jump to: