Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 8. (Read 125349 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Why dev is inactive in the last 2 weeks ago. And thats not good to the tor coin because if the dev is inactive for sure the tor coin will going to decrease. I hope the dev of tor coin will come back again and fix any issue or problems. And many people also have tor coin wait the dev for the further official annoucement what happen to him. If tor coin have a good new or not. I hope if he come back they have a good news to us.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
If someone hasn't seen it, I'd just like to referr you to this reply
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19822053

That's a sad news, I love this campaign and I'd want to continue as long as possible. Hopefully Thetorcoin returns and the campaign will continue.

Meanwhile I received the payment, both in BTC and in TOR.

Thank you very much, iluvbitcoins!!!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
What do you think about the torcoin price in the next day? I think torcoin can reach 1$.

if they don't integrate the torproject in it i doubt, if yes then it will reach 100k satoshi which is $2 or more, this coin ha spotential but the dev work is not good for me, he is often mia, it's like a zombie coin at this point

True, active Dev is important. No point doing all this PR then he/she not come online lol.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What do you think about the torcoin price in the next day? I think torcoin can reach 1$.

if they don't integrate the torproject in it i doubt, if yes then it will reach 100k satoshi which is $2 or more, this coin ha spotential but the dev work is not good for me, he is often mia, it's like a zombie coin at this point
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
If someone hasn't seen it, I'd just like to referr you to this reply
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19822053
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
torcoin.org is down :d
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

Whats up with TorCoin? Is this wallet a fork? (Because it says on https://github.com/bumbacoin/torcoin-torintegrated/releases "this is a fork of TorCoin.")
Is Torcoin still alive?

I'm interested in a secure and anonymous Coin, but people say here its another scam.

ah yes, sorry about the confusion.
i've re-worded the readme to hopefully help allay future confusions.

i created this fork in response to a bounty the TorCoin developer offered (not that the developer has been seen since Cheesy)

whilst it is a fork of the code, it is not a network fork.
the only difference being how the clients connect to the TorCoin network.

the original connect to each directly and find peers through hardcoded nodes and irc,
the tor integrated version uses the Tor network and connects to hardcoded nodes.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Hi,
I've been trying to reach the dev but no luck at [email protected] neither here. Did anyone have any luck?

We must wait :d Developer don't be online 2 weeks.

He's been here in the moments of trouble, and now when we have new Tor integrated wallets, he's nowhere to be found  Cheesy
Hi,
I've been trying to reach the dev but no luck at [email protected] neither here. Did anyone have any luck?

We must wait :d Developer don't be online 2 weeks.
Activity: 27
Hi,
legendary
Freedom&Honor
They work with each other.
Activity: 47

why are you supporting this ripoff? it seems you are a good person? is it the easy money that made you hop on this train? really, nothing about this coin is original or more useful. there are tons of coins integrated with the tor network. most of them did not have to lie about it. most of them also didn't ride the coattails of a well known project to attract attention either.

TheTorcoin wasn't aware of the wallet not being Tor integrated.
He paid CarsenK to make a Tor integrated wallet, it wasn't his fault he got scammed Sad

However, it is Tor integrated now Wink

Whats up with TorCoin? Is this wallet a fork? (Because it says on https://github.com/bumbacoin/torcoin-torintegrated/releases "this is a fork of TorCoin.")
Is Torcoin still alive?

I'm interested in a secure and anonymous Coin, but people say here its another scam.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

why are you supporting this ripoff? it seems you are a good person? is it the easy money that made you hop on this train? really, nothing about this coin is original or more useful. there are tons of coins integrated with the tor network. most of them did not have to lie about it. most of them also didn't ride the coattails of a well known project to attract attention either.

TheTorcoin wasn't aware of the wallet not being Tor integrated.
He paid CarsenK to make a Tor integrated wallet, it wasn't his fault he got scammed Sad

However, it is Tor integrated now Wink
Activity: 49
hi. I'm curious to know there is some connection between the Tor browser and your coin?

No.

The only connection is that the Torcoin wallet connects to the internet by using the Tor network, making your connections anonymous and allowing you to use stealth addresses to make your payments completely anonymous.
ok, thank you for information

anybody started negotiating with the black market?

do not fall for the lies. unless something has changed in the few weeks since I have been here, TORCOIN DOES NOT CONNECT THROUGH THE TOR NETWORK!!!! It is a lie, to try and draw people in.

Dude, we have new wallets  Cheesy
https://github.com/bumbacoin/torcoin-torintegrated/releases

hi. I'm curious to know there is some connection between the Tor browser and your coin?

No.

The only connection is that the Torcoin wallet connects to the internet by using the Tor network, making your connections anonymous and allowing you to use stealth addresses to make your payments completely anonymous.

do not fall for the lies. unless something has changed in the few weeks since I have been here, TORCOIN DOES NOT CONNECT THROUGH THE TOR NETWORK!!!! It is a lie, to try and draw people in.

Good for you, now people will look past the point that you guys lied for months and buy into this shitcoin even more.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

No.

No.

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Here is My tor for some rewards thanx. THBsGa2EkDojip68Q8S98VZxx7VAwQR8om
Activity: 38
+21 % at coinmarketcap at the moment. Not bad at all folks.
Pages:
Jump to: