Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 99. (Read 125349 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
https://www.virustotal.com/es/url/77382200f7242795e2b801d87d780a05e363742cf06ba2bc5827af1af148c8f2/analysis/1492254846/

Windows wallet seems clean, and my payed version of Bitdefender see it as clean too. Running sandboxed just in case.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Wallet Torcoin

Trojan.MSIL.Coinstealer.yc  

false positive??? Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
any pool with nicehash port?

stratum+tcp://stratum1.maxminers.net:7434
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
any pool with nicehash port?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Is there any place I can buy Torcoin instantly? The exchanges listed have very low volume. It looks very promising and I want to invest in it.

https://c-cex.com/?p=tor-btc

I would say is the best exchange currently to purchase TOR, the volume is low, but it is the #1 exchange for TOR currently until we get on Poloniex or Bittrex.

There is not a lot of TOR currently available, 1 TOR reward per block

But there is a premined supply right? Can't I buy some of those coins?

Yes there is a premine, most of it is in cold storage (1m TOR) the other 200k TOR is in my possession, but will be used for bounties, giveaways, and future marketing. I am not currently interested in seling my TOR Cool your best bet is to pickup the TOR available off c-cex.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there any place I can buy Torcoin instantly? The exchanges listed have very low volume. It looks very promising and I want to invest in it.

I would say is the best exchange currently to purchase TOR, the volume is low, but it is the #1 exchange for TOR currently until we get on Poloniex or Bittrex.

But there is a premined supply right? Can't I buy some of those coins?

Activity: 2
this TOR still alive?
[state of shock & disbelief/checks date for april 1]

This particular TOR is very much alive this is the "new" Torcoin [TOR]. The old project was dead. This is not a fork or anything of the nature, entirely new coin.
Activity: 504
this TOR still alive?

It's a new TOR. Basically since old TOR is dead they are using the ticker just because they can.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
this TOR still alive?
I am understand that Tor has TOR-friendly Bitcoin Wallet with Built-in Anonymizer. Why do we need a torcoin?

Anything built on Bitcoin Core is compatible with Tor. Torcoin has the actual Tor C library integrated and fully supports onion routing. Plus who doesn't want a Torcoin? Its fast and better than Bitcoin in a lot of ways. Stealth Addresses are great for your anonymity needs for transactions.
Activity: 632
I am understand that Tor has TOR-friendly Bitcoin Wallet with Built-in Anonymizer. Why do we need a torcoin?
After adding the nodes in the conf file, I still cannot get the wallet to snyc. It just looks like this forever and the thing in the corner is spinning now. Not a single block has been synced in days.

Can you show me what you have in your torcoin.conf file?

Try adding into it:

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test
rpcport=22669
port=23669

Also send me your debug.log in that same folder

You could always recompile as well with this before doing make -f makefile.release:

Code:
qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" torcoin-qt.pro
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
After adding the nodes in the conf file, I still cannot get the wallet to snyc. It just looks like this forever and the thing in the corner is spinning now. Not a single block has been synced in days.

Activity: 28
Hey guys, I would like to buy some TOR. Where I can buy it?
I will be online most of today if anyone has any questions regarding TOR (Torcoin) Cool
Did I mention, I would love some feedback community! Smiley Please feel free to post issues on the github or even in this thread so I can address them! Cool

Yep, I have an issue -- net hashrate is insane  Shocked

Hahahahahahaha

Seems like I will need to make some modifications to get your code to compile on Linux.

What sort of modifications? It should compile right out of the git on linux? I would be happy to fix them otherwise feel free to put up a pull request. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: