Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 29. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Are renewable energy sources expanding?
How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.

What opportunities do you provide?
I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
What is the total number of tokens?
 Huh
What is the output volume?
The amount of Toruscoin issued is 100 billion TORUS.
I understood)
And how many pre-sale tokens?
70 billion TORUS is to be sold in presales.
How do you distribute the remaining tokens?
Which part is for the team?
 Huh
Among the remaining 30 billion TORUS, 20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to TorusProject Team.
Activity: 151
How?
 Huh
With the progress of technological innovation and the expansion of energy demand worldwide, the market for renewable energy and energy-related technologies is expanding.
Entry of different industries into energy-related markets is also rapidly increasing.

I really want to know

TorusProject provides various support and opportunities to people who can not obtain enough energy and develop energy-related technology.
 Huh
I understood)
How do you distribute the remaining tokens?
Which part is for the team?
 Huh
How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
I understood)
How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
I understood)
How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Huh
How?
 Huh

I really want to know

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure

You are telling us that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market? Cheesy lol man, on what else do you think it should depend? Of course it comes down to the fact whether the platform can convince people to use it or not.
How?
 Huh

I really want to know
How?
 Huh
How?
 Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello))
Tell me the name of your service
Also tell us the name of your token

•   TorusNet: Name of Torus service and platform utilizing Ethereum
•   Toruscoin (TORUS): Unit name of token circulating in TorusNet

Tell us about the trend of electricity consumption) How has this trend changed?
 Huh
Global electricity consumption has increased almost consistently. By age, in the 1970s, although there was temporary sluggish consumption after the oil shock, it maintained a high growth rate of 5.3% per year on average. After that, although the growth rate gradually declined to 3.6% in the 1980s and 2.5% in the 1990s, in the 2000s it has maintained a steady growth of 3.1% on average, and according to the forecast released by the US Energy Information Bureau, it will expand to 36.445 billion kWh in 2040.
Is there an electricity law?
What is this law about?
 Huh

Yes!)

Law concerning the use of non-fossil energy sources and promotion of effective use of fossil energy raw materials by energy suppliers

Thanks for answers))
A good idea)) Good luck!
 Smiley
Activity: 142
This is exactly one of the field that Blockchain come into play to transform our life.
Activity: 149
Hello))

Huh
Global electricity consumption has increased almost consistently. By age, in the 1970s, although there was temporary sluggish consumption after the oil shock, it maintained a high growth rate of 5.3% per year on average. After that, although the growth rate gradually declined to 3.6% in the 1980s and 2.5% in the 1990s, in the 2000s it has maintained a steady growth of 3.1% on average, and according to the forecast released by the US Energy Information Bureau, it will expand to 36.445 billion kWh in 2040.
What is this law about?
 Huh

Yes!)

Law concerning the use of non-fossil energy sources and promotion of effective use of fossil energy raw materials by energy suppliers
Hello))

Huh
What is this law about?
 Huh
Hello))

Huh
Hello))

Huh
Hello))

Hello))
Activity: 121
is anybody here? May be a manager or team member? can i find out the answer to my question? if everything goes well, when will the platform be launched? and how long will your bounty campaign last?
Pages:
Jump to: