Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 31. (Read 2785 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
this is interesting and i believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original.hope it run goes well ;)keeping an eye to this

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
The main part of progress we will see not earlier than Q1 2019 (if to follow roadmap). And this project is suited only for highly developed countries.
It will be interesting to look at the results for at least a year
When will the project be implemented and users will be able to enjoy the new system on the platform?

The dates are unknown at the moment unfortunately. We need to wait for information from the project, maybe soon we will be able to learn something.

I understand, then we will wait for information from the project team.

Yes, it remains to wait and only. I do not know how much, but I think that the team will not make the community wait a long time
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When will the project be implemented and users will be able to enjoy the new system on the platform?

The dates are unknown at the moment unfortunately. We need to wait for information from the project, maybe soon we will be able to learn something.

I understand, then we will wait for information from the project team.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
As I understand they want to sell energy to customers without any middlemen. It is a great challenge for developers.
Yes, it will be something like that. Project is promising and I believe in its success. I think it will become an alternative for monopoly companies all over the world.
I hope you are right. It will be revolution in the energy sphere. 
As I understand they want to sell energy to customers without any middlemen. It is a great challenge for developers.
Yes, it will be something like that. Project is promising and I believe in its success. I think it will become an alternative for monopoly companies all over the world.
Activity: 210
Someone knows how many tokens will be sold during the pre-sales? Is the total amount of tokens predefined?
Around 70 million Torus will be sold in the pre-sale time. Yes, the amount is really predefined.
Between whom these tokens supposed to be distributed? Do you have such information?
20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to team. I found this information in white paper. You can read it and find for yourself something more interesting.
I think, sometimes it is better to ask someone. I have another question. What is going on with pre-sales? I mean the term.
Accordingly to the road map it will finish in 31 March. You better hurry up if you want to get something.
If some of the tokens won’t be distributed, will they be destroyed?
No, developers will lock them till the next stage of ico.
Activity: 182
Someone knows how many tokens will be sold during the pre-sales? Is the total amount of tokens predefined?
Around 70 million Torus will be sold in the pre-sale time. Yes, the amount is really predefined.
Between whom these tokens supposed to be distributed? Do you have such information?
20 billion TORUS is to be set as marketing funds, and 10 billion TORUS is to be assigned to team. I found this information in white paper. You can read it and find for yourself something more interesting.
I think, sometimes it is better to ask someone. I have another question. What is going on with pre-sales? I mean the term.
Accordingly to the road map it will finish in 31 March. You better hurry up if you want to get something.
If some of the tokens won’t be distributed, will they be destroyed?
Pages:
Jump to: