Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 32. (Read 2785 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Someone knows how many tokens will be sold during the pre-sales? Is the total amount of tokens predefined?
Activity: 210
I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
What do you mean?
You need to take a look on their twitter now. They have a lottery every 3 days.
Shocked Shocked Shocked How much is the reward?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
What I need to do to participate in the lottery. I like things like this.
You just need to follow this twitter and RT & like. More you RT & like, higher will be your chance to get this reward.
Thanks for this info. I think it could help me to earn something and to popularize the Torus account in social media.
Activity: 224
I’m interested in the project so much. I like that they really think about investors and simple users.
What do you mean?
It is 0.1 ETH. I think it is interesting. I have never seen something similar on other twitter accounts. 10 people can get this reward)
You just need to follow this twitter and RT & like. More you RT & like, higher will be your chance to get this reward.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
SOunds like a great idea. 60% of the global population have no access to continuous electricity and a lot don't have access to computer or smart phones, how do you plan to develop the infrastructure for the people who don't have access to the modern electronics to keep your product completely decentralized?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Distributed energy base on blockchain is already on fire but we have a lot of similar projects which are already working on this idea and some of them providing services and generating revenue. I think if dev will upload a comparison chart and will show the advantages of this token than it will give confidence the people to invest into this project.

I already asked this question a week ago and I think that Restart Energy is a very strong competitor that already generates revenue and grows exponentially. Will be hard to compete with them. Then again the market is huge and there will be several platforms I guess.
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
I consider that blockchain is indispensable condition of every successful project on the modern market. Also, Torus is a project that offers many opportunities.
You are right. It is a brilliant idea to unite blockchaine, decentralization and energy. It gives startup to many energy-related projects.
I have recently read the whitepaper. I like the comparison with Nicola Tesla. Some really talented people have need in resources, but can’t get them
Yes, system like this could help in progressive development of energy policy.
I hope it will be a platform that is really useful for the entire world, because today there are too much pointless projects.
Activity: 196
I consider that blockchain is indispensable condition of every successful project on the modern market. Also, Torus is a project that offers many opportunities.
You are right. It is a brilliant idea to unite blockchaine, decentralization and energy. It gives startup to many energy-related projects.
I have recently read the whitepaper. I like the comparison with Nicola Tesla. Some really talented people have need in resources, but can’t get them
Yes, system like this could help in progressive development of energy policy.
Activity: 196
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I think that today such projects are very promising. Tell me, if everything goes well, when do you plan to launch the platform?
Activity: 121
is anybody here? or maybe you can tell me where I will be answered questions. I would appreciate that. Does the project have a bounty campaign? Or can it be planned?
Activity: 574
My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
And, well, in case the development team will give me an electric car for my investment, then I'm not against such high prices for their tokens)
Do you imagine how much an electric car costs? dude, you have to sell not only the kidney)
I think that this is just a risky investment, or inexperience of the project team in terms of the cost of their services
Activity: 308
My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
And, well, in case the development team will give me an electric car for my investment, then I'm not against such high prices for their tokens)
Pages:
Jump to: