Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 15. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hi dev how can i join the second air drop. i am newbie and miss the first airdrop?

Already follow your tweeter.
tweeter:@hendra_mlc

No you are a full member?

Multi account use is not a good thing Wink
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Anyone knows the starttime today? THX
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
How to participate in this airdrop?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi dev how can i join the second air drop. i am newbie and miss the first airdrop?

Already follow your tweeter.
tweeter:@hendra_mlc
Activity: 208
I missed the first airdrop, any idea what will be the concept of the next airdrop?
Same,  missed the first round also. It said 2nd round will be Sept 1. It can be anytime from now...
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
I missed the first airdrop, any idea what will be the concept of the next airdrop?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, missed a round of airdrop, its second round to participate in the details
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
How do you register for round 2 of the airdrop?

My understanding is that details haven't been announced yet.  I'm assuming they will be very soon or on Sept 1st.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
How do you register for round 2 of the airdrop?
Activity: 362
Now what should  I do with the Tourism token?Doting them and loving them, hoping they'll grow up to be decent people
Activity: 490
How to register to receive airdrop?  Smiley and Where can I find out more about the project?

Airdrop Closed  Wink
mybee Airdrop Round 2
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
How to register to receive airdrop?  Smiley and Where can I find out more about the project?

Activity: 475
I got my airdrop token!! Thanks for this airdrop and im waiting after 20 september for your big news Smiley

Activity: 462
is this airdrop still available? anyone can give me a break?
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Dev thank you I got my 1k tokens. More than 500 people on the list has showed interest on the project and for sure will be looking forward on the launch of your Tourism directory. I'm so eager to know how will you integrate the usage of this tokens in the trend of tourism. I'll be following this project especially about what you will announce after sept. 20. Goodluck on the team!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
if you got token from !st round then you are not eligible for 2nd round. As we promise after 20 September, something coming very interesting.
Thank you all who supporting us

Where does it say that you can't join the second airdrop after you got token from the first round?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
newbie cannot join this time?  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
I'm seeing all kinds of issues here. You don't have a website for the coin, you have a negative trust rating. Shouldn't you work on such things before starting this?
Activity: 490
anyone join the first airdrop?have you accept your coin?
I am pay attention to this project..

yes  ofcause ,First Airdrop token transfer done. 2nd airdrop will be announce soon ,stay tuned
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
anyone join the first airdrop?have you accept your coin?
I am pay attention to this project..
Pages:
Jump to: