Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 17. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hi joined the airdrop, need more details, the project sounds exciting!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
2nd chance to catch some coins coming soon...  Tongue
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
I believe that while planning for this next airdrop thing, the dev team should focus also on developing this project.
Because if not, this will just end up as one of the trading tokens in waves dex and the value will be very low or has no value at all just like the others.
So much waves tokens now and a lot of them has no buy orders, so I don't want this token to be just sitting in my waves account.
Let's wait this coming Sept as promised, they said that something will happen on this one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
When is the next airdrop? Does anyone know?  I would like to join, I will be needing a waves wallet correct? One question do I have to have to have some waves in the wallet in order to receive the airdrop or not?

Thanks
1 September, 2nd airdrop will start . no need any waves in your wallet

Newbies not allowed for the second airdrop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
When is the next airdrop? Does anyone know?  I would like to join, I will be needing a waves wallet correct? One question do I have to have to have some waves in the wallet in order to receive the airdrop or not?

Thanks

Great, how many rounds of airdrop will there be?

P.S. received the tokens for the first airdrop. Thank you.

I think if you have already received tokens you wont get it in 2nd airdrop
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Thanks

Great, how many rounds of airdrop will there be?

P.S. received the tokens for the first airdrop. Thank you.

Activity: 404

Thanks
Activity: 308
When is the next airdrop? Does anyone know?  I would like to join, I will be needing a waves wallet correct? One question do I have to have to have some waves in the wallet in order to receive the airdrop or not?

Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Got my tokens, too. Thank you very much. Wish you all the best for your project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
First Airdrop token transfer done. 2nd airdrop will be announce soon
Okey
Waiting airdrop round 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 110

Thanks you very much  Smiley
Super nice to have me repaired despite the error is on my part
Activity: 145
This project airdrop is over very quickly end, everyone is very optimistic about this project?I'll pay attention to the development of this thread.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Tokens received. Thanks

Will hold waiting for the roadmap
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is there some kind of serious purpose behind this project or only created just for airdrop purpose. The idea of this coin is not looking attractive while OP just created this asset of WAVES platform to make airdrop to people to fill their wallets with another shit.
After 20 September, you will see what purpose behind this project.

That sounds interesting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Tokens received, thank you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I'm grateful for the stake received but I don't understand the sense of this token yet.  What does it mean "launch Tourism directory"? Is this the main point of the project? Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
@dev i have join for second airdrop hopefully it will be soon
Hm, so in the sheet it says I received my tokens, but I can't see them in waveswallet.io, do I need to do anything else?

From what I understand the token should show up under "assets", but it doesn't Sad

EDIT: Never mind, looks like adblock blocked some functionality of the web wallet, lol
http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PEpssqVbdYfmTabcY4TXUkF6kwCrPdvwhY
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Tokens received, thanks! Good job dev
Pages:
Jump to: