Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 19. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Wich counrtys are you working on ? With the tourist info ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
is the  airdrop over?can i join it now?if i am late for it?who knows?
Activity: 210
Tourism Token no buy order https://waveswallet.io/  Undecided

There are actually two buy orders against waves in the waveswallet. Very low though, but still...it is a start. Curious to see if there are some transactions starting to come in soon.

I think we will see some more trading action, when the token is verified in the waves DEX.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

There are actually two buy orders against waves in the waveswallet. Very low though, but still...it is a start. Curious to see if there are some transactions starting to come in soon.
Activity: 210
When is the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have not yet received any coin yet

same here but i see your name on the spreadsheet, many other participants not yet receive it too maybe still on process keep patience to wait
Activity: 980

i just check list and also not found my name in receivers list and after see whole list, red line showing with closed means bounty is closed now.
Activity: 434
Activity: 404
Do you have a team for your project? I do not see any team in your concept, is it possible for you to work alone in building your project?
No, 3 peoples works on this project
Activity: 295
Do you have a team for your project? I do not see any team in your concept, is it possible for you to work alone in building your project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Still working on the distribution I assume? From my side, do I need to do anything in the Waves Lite Client, or will the token just show up under Waves, once I receive it?

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
thanks for 300 coin
Activity: 454
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I have applied yesterday, but did not receive any tokens?!? My waves address is 1W3PGR229igsbg78JfT71RqZr1gJxKL5reRpd.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Thanks Dev for the 300 coins Smiley
Activity: 154
Thanks Dev for the coins. And people who try to sell their coins are just stuppid  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Wow, it must be a hell of a job to manually check 551 entry's/profiles and send them the correct amount of coins. Respect!
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Too late for me !! Waiting for the 2nd airdrop  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
thanks dev , i've received the coin.
the token is available on DEX exchange. but all of them are sell order, peoples so excited to sell their free coin.
maybe we should it little bit longer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi all, is this token already traded on dex? I'm using the chrome app but there isn't
Pages:
Jump to: