Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 4. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Guys, please check your waves address who joined 2nd airdrop. Tomorrow is last time to change your address
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope there is third airdrop, but there is no update on this coin from the team
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
When will you start the third airdrop. I missed last two rounds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Sorry, guys. I have a first time use waves wallet. Do i need to add a token, or it is adding automatically? Thanks in advance! )

I'm pretty sure it will add it automatically if you successfully signed up for the airdrop. That's how it worked for me, at least.

Hope that helps.
Yes, i see my name in a spreadsheet but still nor remark "sent". And no new "sent" for other participants. Will see ) Any way, Thanks. I understand that no need to do any custom token.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
Sorry, guys. I have a first time use waves wallet. Do i need to add a token, or it is adding automatically? Thanks in advance! )

I'm pretty sure it will add it automatically if you successfully signed up for the airdrop. That's how it worked for me, at least.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 294
are you gonna make 3rd airdrop ? count me in if there is new one
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 489
Sorry guys, We was face a little problem. now we recover it. hopefully we will launch our website end of this month. And 2nd airdrop token distribution will be finish 23 September.

Thats good news im in spread sheet for airdrop 2 so we can get some coins and thanks.any plan to list on exchange.its good to start voting bounty program for exchange list
Activity: 518
Sorry guys, We was face a little problem. now we recover it. hopefully we will launch our website end of this month. And 2nd airdrop token distribution will be finish 23 September.

Cool beans man, no worries. Take your time we shall sit patiently and await some coins. Take care of health first, its always #1
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
I think im late for the airdrop, only 150 participanta are allowed so sad, hoping for the 3rd airdrop to join if thre is
Activity: 404
Activity: 462
Any roadmap for further updates? At the moment it seems TourismToken is being forgotten and dying a slow death...
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Excuse me but where is this travel and tourism related information you supposedly provide to the public. I am the public and I have some tokens how do I obtain the information you provide?
Activity: 196
Have you already finished your website? I have also checked your twitter but also no more informations :C
When exacly can we expect your website done? It's quite disturbing, when someone want invest in ICO but the only (instead of waves) info is

"Tourism Token is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people To find new Tourism Place in whole world. We provides travel and tourism related information to the public."

Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
Is the airdrop for tourism token still valid? I am interested to join.if i can,im registered to join
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Was this the last airdrop? Or will there be a third round?
Activity: 372
so saddly ,Only 3 trades ever in the Tourism/Waves pair. what's next plan about trading .
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hello! Has anyone received the tokens? 
The airdrop #2 is closed days ago, but I haven`t received any tourism tokens.
But have read the posts in this thread about a number of tokens they had received in the 2-nd airdrop(
Is that true?
Activity: 489
Jr. Member: 200 Token
Member: 300 Token
Full Member: 500 Token
Sr/Hero/ Legendary: 1000 Token

Ive applied for 2 air drop and got nothing im at 147 position can you check op.you said sr.m will get 1000 tokens ,did i missed something thanks
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Hey dev,

you have a working website? You plan to verify your Token at the waves DEX in the next time?
What about a Roadmap or a Whitepaper? Any plans?

Thanks for your information

We are working on our website, hope next week we will launch your website and then we apply for verify Tourism Token

Yes, you should at least give some proof to the community that you are working on it.
Otherwise, this is one of the tokens in waves dex that is worth nothing.
No one wants to buy this token yet because they can't see any progress whatsoever.
So even if you give a lot of free tokens here, there will be no trading that will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: