Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 3. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
what's this project movement ,any update news from dev @kamrulhasan001 , i check his post and signture ,look like he already give up this project .

Right now it's looking pretty bad, no update ever since last september 24, but seeing the devs profile it seems like he's been active today so that's a good sign, twitter also have no updates so far, I guess right now it's best to just wait and see what will happen next.

there will not hoppen anything ,as same as the  other airdrop wave token will gone away, i also check dev's post and signature ,he only a  bounty hunter ,no team ,no tech ,just make a wave token ,that's easy for everyone .that's why i said ,there will nothing happen.

I really hope you're wrong though but seeing the dev's profile you sure are right, I don't think he's interested with this project anymore seeing all his posts are about claiming airdrops. I really hope he comes back and gives us an explanation on what's happening and why he is giving up on this project.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
what's this project movement ,any update news from dev @kamrulhasan001 , i check his post and signture ,look like he already give up this project .

Right now it's looking pretty bad, no update ever since last september 24, but seeing the devs profile it seems like he's been active today so that's a good sign, twitter also have no updates so far, I guess right now it's best to just wait and see what will happen next.

there will not hoppen anything ,as same as the  other airdrop wave token will gone away, i also check dev's post and signature ,he only a  bounty hunter ,no team ,no tech ,just make a wave token ,that's easy for everyone .that's why i said ,there will nothing happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
and again more garbage in the waves wallet. there is no ordinary token. all worth nothing. so waves will probably be nothing

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

sad, hope it's not true ,i hold Tourism Token for a lont time after i get it ,i am waitting for major market. who like me ?
Activity: 490
Activity: 372
This token still continue ?
Many token in waves platfrom is failed

yes ,i have joined many airdrop project use wave platform as your said , they are all gone without any response , many token in my address ,also waste my time to joined them. hope Tourism  will not

It has gotten to easy for people to make tokens they can just make them and abandon them with no second thought.
Not much work goes in any more

Let's just keep our hopes up and wait for the devs future updates, I really do have faith on this coin it will be such a waste if the devs will just leave this coin without any information. I just hope that the devs are just busy distributing the aidrop tokens that's why they haven't been updating.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

It has gotten to easy for people to make tokens they can just make them and abandon them with no second thought.
Not much work goes in any more
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 1050
I do not know why my name is red in the spreadsheet .. I have done the order for airdrop 2.. i also see in the waves this coin is dead .. there is no transaction there ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
what's price of Tourism  on DEX ,i cannt use DEX ,when will  hit major market ,any plan ? i  am wait for that
Activity: 392
Will there be a third airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received 300 tokens from airdrop
thanks a lot dev
Activity: 267
Has this coin any use case? Or is this just another air dropped token without any volume or use case in sight?

Ding Ding Ding  Wink
Activity: 267
If the airdrop is over please say so in the title, thanks
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I'm here for the 3rd airdrops if please update dev if you have finished loading the airdrop for this, I'd like to register if there is any available.
Activity: 350
Presale Starts on 30th of November
I use android waves wallet. I received airdrop coins but I couldn't find tourism coin in dex? Help me pls
Activity: 476
Has this coin any use case? Or is this just another air dropped token without any volume or use case in sight?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
1000 tourism tokens from the 2nd airdrop arrived.  Smiley
big thanks and i hope you have success with you fine project!
Pages:
Jump to: