Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 17. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy
can't wait to start airdrop ^_^

Yeah me too. I'm glad to found a weekly airdrop coin.

AD 16 is going to end, better go to the channel and start leveling  Grin

there's still time to level up.  ad16 gonna end in 3 days.  besides leveling, there are lots of bounties introduced this round.  i can see people doing bounties.  expect more bounties to be introduced in the coming rounds.  traw network is going to be alot busier from now.

Yeah I need to reach lvl 10 soon or maybe I will miss the airdrop.

Nice, I can see the admin been very active to make new bounties everyday.
Don't focus too much on leveling. Just chat and be friendly with the community.

If you got any trouble, you are more than welcome to ask for help.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15

Don't worry buddy, still two more days left that 's more than enough time so you can level 10 soon. By the way, it's only 16th airdrop round we still have 24 rounds of airdrop to go for.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy

there's still time to level up.  ad16 gonna end in 3 days.  besides leveling, there are lots of bounties introduced this round.  i can see people doing bounties.  expect more bounties to be introduced in the coming rounds.  traw network is going to be alot busier from now.

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Great news, a new stake pool is very good, it shows that more people are aware of TRAW's potential, but the video is the best thing, the strong point in this project is its impact in the poor communities and its use with the homeless and the youth  in later stages and informative media about these aspects will show to people TRAW's real strength.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
I want to know when the AD closes because I've been uploading some lvl but then I saw rank at 0 again, does anyone know that?

airdrop usually closes at around saturday evening (sunday 0:00 midnite).  when your rank is reset to 0 (usually during monday), that means a new round has just started, and you can level up for the current round.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

There's still plenty of time left to reach the requested level.

I am glad the video has been released on Youtube, hopefully more people will see and start to follow and join this great community.

Yeah it was really a nice promotional video, and I hope some of our community member will help too in creating such nice promotional videos for TRAW project.

I'm really looking forward towards this kind of promoting activities and more videos being created, as these are successful way of promoting project for wide spread of popularity.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I am glad the video has been released on Youtube, hopefully more people will see and start to follow and join this great community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Everyone should check out our new informational video on our official YouTube channel.

https://i.imgur.com/L30p1ks.png

Link - TRAW Network - The Real Always Win
The video looks really good. and it's really informative.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Love the video Goat! Speaks volume about you and the Dev's commitment to your project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Everyone should check out our new informational video on our official YouTube channel.

a very good short but powerful information video about the utilization about traw! keep up the good work!
I want to know when the AD closes because I've been uploading some lvl but then I saw rank at 0 again, does anyone know that?

The airdrop is live for 1 week. Every round of airdrop the level will be reset.

So if you gained some lvl and check it again turns out to be 0, so the new airdrop round is already conducted.

You need to reach lvl 10 in 1 week for more easy understanding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 55

This coin has been added to our pool-click the banner to join discord.
Activity: 77
Merit: 6

That's was very creative and nice little promotional video on what TRAW is and how it's gonna help through blockchain. I would like to see these kind of promotional videos more often being published, these will be helpful for TRAW to wide spread it's popularity.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
traw network is recruiting crypto talents across the globe.  if you have the devotion, the skills, commitment, investment funds or anything in between, then you are very welcome to join the traw community.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Great!
The TRAW network team should keep publishing promotional videos regularly.
I believe the Youtube channel will build up popularity of the project well.

We are prepping more content which we are looking to release on our new TRAWPlay platform. More information on this can be obtained by joining the community at Discord. Links are on page 1  Grin
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
AD round 15 recieved. Thank you Traw Devs and the admins who are very active in the community.
Ad round 16th is coming happy levelling at discord guys..
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Pages:
Jump to: