Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 20. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 14
I believe Skullnodez will also be providing services for masternode seating with TRAW and Goat Cheese. I'm particularly excited about this because I am masternode challenged when it comes to setting up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Don't forget that Masternodes can be released in 6 weeks, Just HODL and don't dump a single TRAW.

Rest assure that we are holding Smiley coins are neatly stacked in wallet and are not going anywhere for some time to come. Why would anyone every sell this coin now. It’s just the beginning, more to come, AD still ongoing and programmer working hard to make new things, which we hopefully will enjoy the fruits of soon.
I think of the sneak peaks as crypto candy! But I also like the BitcoinGoat rain bomb during trivia time  Cool
GOOD POINT! The World Cup thing has been super fun, thanks to the admin's for arranging it. Can't wait for the next trivia not because I win all the time but I love seeing some of the answers that people give  Wink and also the questions being asked. Everyone should participate in these as it's good for the soul.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
The 14th week has begun, after a great 13th airdrop, the TRAW community is stronger than ever and, besides the airdrop we are having a lot of fun with the world cup bets, those can be more interesting when the tournament reach the second round, join now and earn some extra TRAW with the bets and our stakebot and have some fun with the trivia.
I think it just got reset this morning to my understanding.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
AD Week 14 is ON

Guys our AD Week 14 its started, dont forgot the rules for be eligible, we have updates and surprises for the next days, not forgot join the TRAW community

I don't think the discord level has been reset yet? Wait for further announcement from goat
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
AD Week 14 is ON

Guys our AD Week 14 its started, dont forgot the rules for be eligible, we have updates and surprises for the next days, not forgot join the TRAW community
The next around of AD has started good luck everyone! New comer's look for the discord link and join now  Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 20000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]

Only problem is that this is not a token. TRAW is Bitcoin based coin, is it still possible? We are more than interested in adding your 20,000 customers to our airdrop  Cheesy

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

I don't think this exchange supports coins other than ERC20 & ZIG Tokens.
If they could have, than this would have been great opportunity for TRAW to spread it's wing wide.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Greeaaat work! It'd be great if we could spread the word that way Smiley
Keep up the great work TRAW team! You guys are so active, making progress and really, really think that this project can make a difference for the homeless and those in need Smiley

We need to make sure that which ever exchanges we choose are vetted properly and make sure they don't try to pull a fast one on the project. Unfortunately these sorts of situations do occur.

Also it's great to see the signatures are up! The discord links will need to be updated though - the link to the new server is https://discord.gg/cqzCSYz

Links are now updated.

This is what happens when you have things done for a while  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Keep up the great work TRAW team! You guys are so active, making progress and really, really think that this project can make a difference for the homeless and those in need Smiley

We need to make sure that which ever exchanges we choose are vetted properly and make sure they don't try to pull a fast one on the project. Unfortunately these sorts of situations do occur.

Also it's great to see the signatures are up! The discord links will need to be updated though - the link to the new server is https://discord.gg/cqzCSYz

Even I feel that an exchange should be chosen carefully as it determines the future of the coin and its reputation. I haven't heard about this exchange even though they claim to have 20k+ customers.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1

Activity: 493
Merit: 28
It'll be beneficial to get another exchanger But beware the new ones. Never heard of this one and they have 20k customers

Numbers are nothing, many people have multiple accounts at one exchange.

What important is the volume of the exchange, I can see that exchange haven't got listed on cmc
It'll be beneficial to get another exchanger But beware the new ones. Never heard of this one and they have 20k customers

It still would be cool to branch out to some new ones  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 20000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

[email protected]

Only problem is that this is not a token. TRAW is Bitcoin based coin, is it still possible? We are more than interested in adding your 20,000 customers to our airdrop  Cheesy

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

[email protected]
I think the free spot's are still in proposal stage and not ready to take on anyone yet. I really hope some Computer Science students apply as it will be really neat to see in application what they have learned.

We're going to be opening up a form for people to apply. We will review them and give them a nice welcome with 2 of our coins.

TRAW Network Signatures

Sr Members

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████
I think the free spot's are still in proposal stage and not ready to take on anyone yet. I really hope some Computer Science students apply as it will be really neat to see in application what they have learned.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org