Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 15. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Woow 17 airdrop has already been done, hope am not too late now. I just come I'm contact with this project today and I can see that it is going rapidly. I will like to know if I qualify to join this airdrop without holding TRAW

Come join us on discord and shoot me a DM.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
Hi. Can someone answer about the promised compensation to donors f0me, does this remain in force after 20 weeks?

A form will be made for those that wish to prove they donated to the f0me project. If you are interested in this please make sure to get your proofs together and ready for when the form is released.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Wow this in simple terms, speaks volumes about BitcoinGoat, supporting another project where there were many people that played victim.

i think goat was part of the f0me community where the lead actor fled away and left the entire casts hanging.

yeah as far as I know there will be a shared masternode service for TRAW as well. better keep an eye on our discord channel , so you dont miss the latest news Smiley

i'm really excited to see traw launching masternode.  it would be my first time to implement my coins on masternode.  having shared masternode will help me alot.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
A form will be made for those that wish to prove they donated to the f0me project. If you are interested in this please make sure to get your proofs together and ready for when the form is released.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Well thank you for the answer, just wrote you pm in discord, no response received. Good luck.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Hi. Can someone answer about the promised compensation to donors f0me, does this remain in force after 20 weeks?

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Found this little beauty yesterday at Knossos Crete, proof that traw is for the long run. 1000 of years old, including text Smiley
Airdrop 17 will soon to end. Come on guys join our channel before it's too late
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I'm sure that Hodlers will not miss out on the participation in shared TRAW MN provided by SKX platform.
PS: There is also a SKX shared masternode with respectable ROI hosted on SKX platform.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
The autorains are a very fortunate addition, it synergizes pretty well with the stakebot, now TRAW's discord server is even more attractive, don't forget to join the skullnodes server too, it also offers frequent rains to active members.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Hi fellas, since the AD's will still last a long time to finish and the MN is announced, it would not be a bad idea to form a group to make a shared MN and to learn in their performance.

There is a sister project of TRAW called Skullnode https://discord.gg/8jTEt9A . Anyone who have not got a full node can use share masternode here as this is same Traw people involve so you do not have to worry about they will disappear with your fund.
Have you guys seen the new bot that's doing the autorains on discord every hour? I'm really excided that works. Free traw every hour. Now you don't have to be from a certain time zone to recive some free traw because the bot does it 24/7. Most of the coins have this problem (only members that are from a specific time zone or that are awake at night recive a good ammount of rains) and it seems that this bot is the solution. What do you guys think?

Yeah I have noticed it too. The dev is very creative creating that one tho.

Now active member get rewarded and can join the airdrop too.
Have you guys seen the new bot that's doing the autorains on discord every hour? I'm really excided that works. Free traw every hour. Now you don't have to be from a certain time zone to recive some free traw because the bot does it 24/7. Most of the coins have this problem (only members that are from a specific time zone or that are awake at night recive a good ammount of rains) and it seems that this bot is the solution. What do you guys think?

You are correct! Now everyone from all over the TRAW world will receive rains a few times a day if they are active.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Hi fellas, since the AD's will still last a long time to finish and the MN is announced, it would not be a bad idea to form a group to make a shared MN and to learn in their performance.

SKX will support TRAW's shared MN if you are interested. I'm sure Dev Sclear will make an announcement when that happens.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
after airdrop 20, masternodes will be introduced and i'm sure price of traw will not be this low anymore.  it's round 17 and we have a few rounds to take advantage of.  if masternodes are set, then more people will come, and each member will get a fewer airdrop.  take advantage, join discord, and buy at cryptohub.
What more can we ask? Airdrop #16 was juicy indeed. Now AD17 is approaching this week. And masternodes is coming soon. Oh my goodness, TRAW is getting a lot better every week. The community is getting bigger and the Dev Team is working hard to create new things for the TRAW network. And the charity for children is a big plus. Ain't TRAW very exciting! Boy it is very cool to be part of the TRAW community. So if you're not still with us, what are you waiting for. See OP for discord details, join us now! Wink

Indeed 16th airdrop was very juicy, and looking forward same for 17th airdrop.
But what I'm seeing in this current airdrop is that we are having more participants than the previous airdrop. And I'm glad that no of participants is growing, which is good as community is growing too.

More participants = better distribution! AD 17 is near the end and gotta grab lvl 10 at discord, Less than 3 weeks for MN release !
Not only that, but there are a lot of other surprises installed for all the community and there are a few other ways to make some free traw, some of them don't even need you do   anything just be active since there are a few rains and soaks. And if you wanna work and help the community a little you can always do some tweets and be paid for those directly or thru rains.
True, the team always giving out a small giveaway and big rains too. So there are many way to acquire free TRAW

I'm curious... People seem to want free TRAW, but what are they going to do with it? Huh

In the next release for the TRAW Network website I will be releasing a few ways for the TRAW community to distribute and put their TRAW to some good use! I will not share exactly what it will be here on Bitcointalk, reason for this is to make sure that what we have set our eyes to do, we actually do. And most important, it is only us doing it!  Grin Grin Grin  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: