Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 14. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
I like the tiered masternodes concept although 700k for the higher tier is a considerable investment I think I can reach the first tier with the airdrop coins and a bit of trading, don't forget to give a look to Skullnodes, another great project by Bitcoingoat with masternodes and other interesting features.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
hi, can anyone explain what tiered masternodes are?  is it same as shared masternodes?  or does it mean lower coin requirements initially for masternode, then increasing as masternode numbers increase?

Tiered masternodes is a new concept. It's like having different categories of masternodes with varying ROI.
For example, let us consider 3 tiers -
Tier 1 : Collateral - 10k  ,  ROI - 200%
Tier 2 : Collateral - 25k  ,  ROI - 250%
Tier 3 : Collateral - 50k  ,  ROI - 300%

So, as the collateral increases, the rewards will also increase to compensate the investors. Roi is dependent on the number of masternodes running( More the no. of mns, lesser will be the Roi ).

hi, can anyone explain what tiered masternodes are?  is it same as shared masternodes?  or does it mean lower coin requirements initially for masternode, then increasing as masternode numbers increase?

Tiered masternodes is a new concept. It's like having different categories of masternodes with varying ROI.
For example, let us consider 3 tiers -
Tier 1 : Collateral - 10k  ,  ROI - 200%
Tier 2 : Collateral - 25k  ,  ROI - 250%
Tier 3 : Collateral - 50k  ,  ROI - 300%

So, as the collateral increases, the rewards will also increase to compensate the investors. Roi is dependent on the number of masternodes running( More the no. of mns, lesser will be the Roi ).

In case of traw, following are the tiers -

Tier 1 : Collateral - 55k    ,  MN tier Reward - 15
Tier 2 : Collateral - 120k  ,  MN tier Reward - 40
Tier 3 : Collateral - 300k  ,  MN tier Reward - 110
Tier 3 : Collateral - 700k  ,  MN tier Reward - 250

Buy Traw before its too late Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
man there aren't even enough coin's on CryptoHub to sell you 700k

well, you can always contact goat and negotiate for special investment program.  i think traw network has allocated some funds for investors.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
man there aren't even enough coin's on CryptoHub to sell you 700k
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Wow, BitcoinGoat just showed the discord people a preview of the up coming masternode wallet.  It looks really cool!

Tiered masternodes!!

So it really gonna have tiered masternode?

This is great news for member who still got few TRAW

Sure is. Tiered master node is indeed the way forward. Gives everybody a chance to join. Wonder how many levels tho? And amount. Max is 65k goat said. Wonder about min., and other lvl.

Min is 55K, Max 700K

700k TRAW? I wonder how good the ROI is.

Thanks for the info sir
There will probably be a very few 700k MN since total supply is around 25M. Who will be the first to get it!

Early masternodes will rack up rewards much faster.  Until the numbers start to increase ROI will be much easier
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Wow, BitcoinGoat just showed the discord people a preview of the up coming masternode wallet.  It looks really cool!

Tiered masternodes!!

Sure is. Tiered master node is indeed the way forward. Gives everybody a chance to join. Wonder how many levels tho? And amount. Max is 65k goat said. Wonder about min., and other lvl.

Min is 55K, Max 700K

Thanks for the info sir
There will probably be a very few 700k MN since total supply is around 25M. Who will be the first to get it!
Activity: 493
Merit: 28

Tiered masternodes!!

Min is 55K, Max 700K

Thanks for the info sir
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Woow 17 airdrop has already been done, hope am not too late now. I just come I'm contact with this project today and I can see that it is going rapidly. I will like to know if I qualify to join this airdrop without holding TRAW

With 40 rounds of airdrop, only 17 have been completed and still 23 airdrop rounds to go. We haven't yet completed 50 percent of airdrop rounds, so I can say you are not too late yet. Just join our discord server and start leveling to level 10 to qualify for airdrops. Just want you to keep in mind that levels are reset weekly for airdrop.

You mean I must rank to level 10 to be qualify for the airdrop every week?  That is brouhaha. May I know what I need to be doing in order to rank from level 1 to level 10 every week?

Once you get the Airdrop ready role, you need to chat and remain active on our discord server.
Chatting will gain you xp. Mee bot credits 15-25 xp per minute of chat. Therefore, you need to level up and gain approx 4.7k xp which is level 10.
After doing that, a channel will automatically open for registering yourself for the Airdrop using Google Form.

Thanks for the explanation mate, I will try my possible best. By the way, 4.7k experience points is not a child play.
legendary

Tiered masternodes!!

Min is 55K, Max 700K
Activity: 301
Merit: 103

Tiered masternodes!!

Tiered masternodes!!

legendary

Tiered masternodes!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.

Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available
Shared masternode cand be handled by Skullnode.
This is smart move since shared masternode can lock up some more TRAW (from person that do not have enough a full MN) mean less in circulating.

Can't wait until the Masternode is deploy. I will be joining the shared MN for sure  Grin

Hot news, Traw is applying tiered masternode. Meaning there will be more masternode holders from the beginning...
I'm half way for a completed masternode! Maybe I'll get the chance to hold a full masternode of my own!

Nice, you can buy the other half on exchange. Many noobs dump it, they don't realize this coin potential.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Woow 17 airdrop has already been done, hope am not too late now. I just come I'm contact with this project today and I can see that it is going rapidly. I will like to know if I qualify to join this airdrop without holding TRAW

With 40 rounds of airdrop, only 17 have been completed and still 23 airdrop rounds to go. We haven't yet completed 50 percent of airdrop rounds, so I can say you are not too late yet. Just join our discord server and start leveling to level 10 to qualify for airdrops. Just want you to keep in mind that levels are reset weekly for airdrop.

You mean I must rank to level 10 to be qualify for the airdrop every week?  That is brouhaha. May I know what I need to be doing in order to rank from level 1 to level 10 every week?

Once you get the Airdrop ready role, you need to chat and remain active on our discord server.
Chatting will gain you xp. Mee bot credits 15-25 xp per minute of chat. Therefore, you need to level up and gain approx 4.7k xp which is level 10.
After doing that, a channel will automatically open for registering yourself for the Airdrop using Google Form.
Activity: 35

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.

Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available
Shared masternode cand be handled by Skullnode.
This is smart move since shared masternode can lock up some more TRAW (from person that do not have enough a full MN) mean less in circulating.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
yeah as far as I know there will be a shared masternode service for TRAW as well. better keep an eye on our discord channel , so you dont miss the latest news Smiley

i'm really excited to see traw launching masternode.  it would be my first time to implement my coins on masternode.  having shared masternode will help me alot.

Best is to have enough coins that you are able to operate your masternode on your own and don't need to share the rewards with anyone.
Activity: 238
You can only be late after the 40th airdrop. Until then you still have time. The airdrop rules are posted on discord in the airdrop rules channel/
Pages:
Jump to: