Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 22. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35
As promised, here is the road map

Keep In mind that there are still 12 Phases for developments and the upcoming Masternode at the 20th Round
Maybe the MNs will come soiner tgen we expect it. From what we could see in this project, it seems that the devs where always ahead of schedule. We'll see that soon, before the end of the summer

That is correct. As we mentioned a few days ago we have the test-net running, and we are doing some final test. That being said I have a strong feeling we will see Masternodes before week 20.

OH, and we began work on the hardware wallets  Cool

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 92
Merit: 1

Keep In mind that there are still 12 Phases for developments and the upcoming Masternode at the 20th Round
Maybe the MNs will come soiner tgen we expect it. From what we could see in this project, it seems that the devs where always ahead of schedule. We'll see that soon, before the end of the summer
Here is our vision for this project

Enjoy it
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I'm not sure due to the price right now but it could be a very interesting project. It could be a great opportunity.

Most of us know that in the current scenario when market is taking beat very badly, every other alt-coins are going to for a nose dive ride, so is TRAW too.
But I would suggest that if you get any opportunity in getting TRAW at these levels, than go for it, because I believe that sooner or later TRAW might sky rocket and you won't have this opportunity.
Activity: 108
I'm not sure due to the price right now but it could be a very interesting project. It could be a great opportunity.

Most of the ALT coin market is down right now due to the decreased trade volume. Now is a good time to get into projects you like because when the volume returns so will the price.

yes the market is crazy and that means its an opportunity to inveast i believe that the crypto market will raise again and we the supporters will get our positive benefits from being patiente.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14

Most of the ALT coin market is down right now due to the decreased trade volume. Now is a good time to get into projects you like because when the volume returns so will the price.
I am willing to donate 2500 TRAW deposit for 2 air drop spots for students only, must show proof to admin they are registered in school.
That's a great offer, but as some already know it's not really needed. Since TRAW trying to help students and has plans to help those that deserve it, to be a part of this great project.
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
Price is moving, thats the market, people looking only for quickly profits and people that believe in the project, i think not need to explains how the market works... But i can say yo two facts, TRAW is more than a interesting project, i was so excited when watch a preview of road map on discord server with the interesting things that makes project so special for all the supporters inside, And the most important thing for now, for quickly investors and long time suporters, traw is cheap now, people that join before AD 10 and 11 week take the return of the investment in only two weeks, i think that not too much projects can offer that ROI so quickly, and more time you hold your coins more reward you take, because people start buy TRAW so early they can have a MN, then, price will grow, i think is a good investor opportunity.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I am willing to donate 2500 TRAW deposit for 2 air drop spots for students only, must show proof to admin they are registered in school.

Wow man that really generous offer, you are lending.
These way not only you are trying to help the needy one, but also making TRAW reach were it is intended for, young generation.
Hope to see this opportunity gets utilized to its extent. And would love to see other community members, including myself, do contribute towards these kind of offer to needy one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
traw has an amazing project with a very good dev and team behind it, we just need some patience and the positive results will come, i really liked the clean up they did and banned all of the spammers and dumpers.

It's nice to be part of an airdrop that doesn't have hundreds of false accounts. Goat works hard to stop the fakes and it shows!
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Good evening DEV's!
I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been planned!

The roadmap has been released on discord for the community to provide inputs on it. Do join our discord group and learn more about the bright future that traw beholds for the investors as well as the community
Everyone is welcome to join, just have to follow the instructions and register for the airdrops - you do now need to purchase 2500 TRAW to participate though.

There are definitely real use cases that are being developed for this coin and it is exciting to see what the future holds for this coin! Bitcoingoat and his team have been extremely busy behind the scenes making this all a reality Smiley.
And as you have seen today. If someone purchased 2500traw 2 weeks ago, they got a lot more then that from ADs 10 and 11

Think the price has pretty much doubled since two weeks ago as well. Was around 40 sats then, at 80+ now.
Everyone is welcome to join, just have to follow the instructions and register for the airdrops - you do now need to purchase 2500 TRAW to participate though.

There are definitely real use cases that are being developed for this coin and it is exciting to see what the future holds for this coin! Bitcoingoat and his team have been extremely busy behind the scenes making this all a reality Smiley.

I hear you on the real world use cases, wish people would home in on this because it will actually make a difference plus support charities.

And as you have seen today. If someone purchased 2500traw 2 weeks ago, they got a lot more then that from ADs 10 and 11
Activity: 146

Id like to help promote this project.

Then you need to get your initial bag of 2500 TRAW and get in on the airdrops!!

Best to do it quickly as well whilst the price is so low. 2500 traw will cost a hell of a lot more than it currently does in the near future. :-)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Id like to help promote this project.

Then you need to get your initial bag of 2500 TRAW and get in on the airdrops!!
Pages:
Jump to: