Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 24. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
interesting distribution of the drop and will only be through discord. I'm sure that someone likes it, but the development of the project is a little slow
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
To re-iterate BitcoinGoat's point, there are a lot of things happening with this project. What young coin project do you see out there that has working prototypes? Personally that's one of the things I look for when investing in ICO's or projects. True those informations are not shared publicly on Facebook, ANN or website but they sure are on Discord!

This right here is why it is very important for new users to join the community through discord. The abundance of information and working prototypes is strictly for our early supporters and those that choose to be part of the airdrop. From time to time I will come on here and show a few things, but I tend to leave it for those on the Discord community.

What I will share here before I release the new update to this forum is that Masternodes are now running on test-net, and we are in the mist of finalizing some hardware wallets for the students we look to sponsor with the Bitcoin and Kids non profit. Once they are rolled out for the students, than we release for the General community.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
To re-iterate BitcoinGoat's point, there are a lot of things happening with this project. What young coin project do you see out there that has working prototypes? Personally that's one of the things I look for when investing in ICO's or projects. True those informations are not shared publicly on Facebook, ANN or website but they sure are on Discord!
Activity: 238
I can't wait for Masternodes!!

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley

I have heard Goat throwing around 65K, I don't know if it's set in stone yet

something like that. around 65k. not to much, especially if you buy now, and if you participate in the ADs.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley

I have heard Goat throwing around 65K, I don't know if it's set in stone yet
Activity: 493
Merit: 28

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley
The Dev will integrate the paper wallet in the next updated website. For now, participating in the airdrop in really profitable and can make you respectable ROI for your 2500 TRAW purchase.

Couldn't agree more, the dev always have a nice surprise for the community.

Purchasing 2500 TRAW to join the airdrop is nothing compared with the airdrop amount

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

What do you guys think here? Is the 2,500 TRAW needed to start too much?

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

No it's not too much. I'm sure anyone can afford 2.500 TRAW for now.

Besides, the amount is super small compared with the prize.

I take it as long investment with good ROI (Airdrop)  Grin
Activity: 130
Homelessness is a big issue where I am from and this did play a part in my attraction to TRAW. The paper wallets are a good idea. To preserve them there are waterproof papers that you can use a standard inkjet on. I have used them when coating the papers with epoxy resin and the images have always survived. A lot of people use it for printing maps when they go walking so it stands up pretty well to the weather conditions.
Activity: 126
The TRAW project will provide an opportunity to achieve financial literacy through a set of well-designed after-school programs that expand the knowledge base on blockchain technologies and financial independence
The Dev will integrate the paper wallet in the next updated website. For now, participating in the airdrop in really profitable and can make you respectable ROI for your 2500 TRAW purchase.

Purchasing 2500 TRAW to join the airdrop is nothing compared with the airdrop amount

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

The exchange and the MNs should get more people interested in the project and 2500 TRAW should not be that much for them. Plus there will be more surprises in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

The prototype of Traw Exchange and the preview of paper wallet was pretty cool. With greater things in the pipeline, a meagre 2,500 traw is a buyer's gateway to a wonderful community and loads of ADs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
So AD week 10 and 11 just ended and AD 12 has already started. It's time to pack your bags with traw and join the server to earn more.
Traw masternodes are coming pretty soon so better hoard some of it now at a cheap price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
hi guys, traw airdrop #11 has just concluded.  airdrop #12 starts now.  come and join this community.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
This Dev keeps on delivering to the community and the community is great.   People are going to cry later when they want to get in and the price is way up.

Exactly! you tell them. Once the traw rocket takes off, you better have your ticket ready. Blind passages will be dropped and new tickets are way expensive. Better get onboard right away. You will never regret it!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

NO!!  2500 is cheap.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 166
Homelessness is a big issue where I am from and this did play a part in my attraction to TRAW. The paper wallets are a good idea. To preserve them there are waterproof papers that you can use a standard inkjet on. I have used them when coating the papers with epoxy resin and the images have always survived. A lot of people use it for printing maps when they go walking so it stands up pretty well to the weather conditions.
Merit: 23
Plpatel...spoken like a crypto veteran! Crypto is still in it's early stages, plus we are on an extended bear run so now is the time to buy and then reap your rewards when you get a MN.

It's strange to think this as I am sure we have all had moments when we have missed the boat but the size of cryptocurrency as a whole now is actually quite small. A $300b market cap sounds like a lot but it's a drop in the ocean compared to stuff like the stock exchange.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Plpatel...spoken like a crypto veteran! Crypto is still in it's early stages, plus we are on an extended bear run so now is the time to buy and then reap your rewards when you get a MN.
Pages:
Jump to: