Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 36. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Yes it got reduced to level 10 so that is good too - it is hard to balance against those who do multiple accounts though.

Some multiple accounts do not affect the nice moving so far.
Plus, in some way of thought, they earn that amount by working double of others so...

I'm gonna come here and specifically mention that I and the TRAW Network community totally disagree. No Double accounts PERIOD! If me or the Admins, Mods, and Support find any we will automatically ban them.

i didnt even realize the the level 15 increase was as a result of some members with multiple account in the airdrop, i always thought maybe because majority always level up to 10 almost within 1-2 days is the main reason for level increase, non the less, its very important @BitcoinGoat is very observant and pays more attention to such illegal act, cant allow such people to sabotage this upcoming project, am glade things are back in full swing now community is very active again, Between the TRAW signature is really looking nice Grin

Hey what do you mean 1-2 days for level 10? I joined 2 days ago, am talking there but still at level 1. Probably takes 2 weeks at least.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Yes it got reduced to level 10 so that is good too - it is hard to balance against those who do multiple accounts though.

Plus, in some way of thought, they earn that amount by working double of others so...

I'm gonna come here and specifically mention that I and the TRAW Network community totally disagree. No Double accounts PERIOD! If me or the Admins, Mods, and Support find any we will automatically ban them.

i didnt even realize the the level 15 increase was as a result of some members with multiple account in the airdrop, i always thought maybe because majority always level up to 10 almost within 1-2 days is the main reason for level increase, non the less, its very important @BitcoinGoat is very observant and pays more attention to such illegal act, cant allow such people to sabotage this upcoming project, am glade things are back in full swing now community is very active again, Between the TRAW signature is really looking nice Grin
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Activity: 151
Merit: 5
hi guys. How can i partecipated to aidrop? thk
Join discord and chat https://discord.gg/M8tGkTT
Activity: 41
Merit: 3

Hello everyone ! a small artwork for TRAW ! if you want to use them as an avatar ! profile picture or something else! do not hesitate  Grin

its an good,good for this and hope will grow more for this project.

Wave is about to be the past. Traw is switching to POS in couples of week.
Activity: 126
hi guys. How can i partecipated to aidrop? thk
Activity: 60
Nice to see it's already trading, is on DELTA app and has a charitable purpose. Still don't quite get how it will work but that is where the whitepaper will come in handy.

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Yes progress is being made and it is very exciting seeing things come along.

Please be aware though that the Discord requirements have gone up to level 15 though.
Luckily it has been reduce to 10 as normal. I guess this is an attempt for striking multiple accounts which might lead to later dump, not good for the coin.
Bright side is many people get ready in second day.

Good news we are switching to POS sooner than expected.

Yes progress is being made and it is very exciting seeing things come along.

Please be aware though that the Discord requirements have gone up to level 15 though.
Luckily it has been reduce to 10 as normal. I guess this is an attempt for striking multiple accounts which might lead to later dump, not good for the coin.
Bright side is many people get ready in second day.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 103
5th round of airdrop already started. A new requirement of reaching level 15 on discord has been announced as well. Goodluck guys
New airdrop round is about to start.
The third tool is designed to specifically reward students and kids. This platform will allow holders of TRAW to reward students that show exceptional skills in understanding blockchain technology, and reward the kids for doing chores around the house! How will this work? Who will evaluate and distribute?

We will be providing many form of evaluation to make sure we pick the right candidates for those funds. The handling will be done by Bitcoin and Kids which we are in the final phase of getting our 501 c3 certification for. There will be more information available as soon as we have word from our lawyers.

BitcoinGoat,

Hello guys, can you please clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation in your ICO and pre-ICO?

Can you explain a bit more your question?

Activity: 103
This is really starting to come on now, looking like there will be 100 members in the AD for this week, we are already at 89! Get in quick.
Actually, it looks like it gonna pass 100. 92 already qualified and lots of people in level 9 & 8 respectively. This project is just exciting and lest I forget, airdrop 3 was successful received.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
This is really starting to come on now, looking like there will be 100 members in the AD for this week, we are already at 89! Get in quick.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I can not get to the forum for several days! Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

The third tool is designed to specifically reward students and kids. This platform will allow holders of TRAW to reward students that show exceptional skills in understanding blockchain technology, and reward the kids for doing chores around the house! How will this work? Who will evaluate and distribute?

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
The volume on the exchange is not yet needed positive news to attract interest in the coin.
Activity: 42
Russian and Ukrainian translate reserved
Gonna support this project because of its simplicity and the members there are fun to be with. Nowadays lot of coins/tokens are released with a lot of hype and marketing and whatnot. Seldom there is something good for a common crowd. What I like about this is that you get to participate in the airdrop depending on how involved you are with the community and this is one of the things i like about this airdrop.

Hoping to see thing become a successful project. Will follow you guys for sure.

Have a nice day.

Thanks! The TRAW community at Discord is really fun.
Pages:
Jump to: