Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 38. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
An interesting project, but why was the waves platform chosen, and not the same ethereum?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
ya, week 2 of airdrop discord activity had started  Smiley
more week of airdrop will go continously
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
In addition to the TRAW airdrop, there is a little surprise: Check the discord if you want to know more
PS: Got "cheese" on its name
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
when the purse will be?

Are you kidding? If you want to be part of this promising project then you need to join the discord channel, there is where most of activities taking place, week 3 airdrop just kick start, if you join now and level up to 10, then you qualify for airdrop 3, TRAW Network community is growing fast and more updates from dev team.

Looking forward to see more development from TRAW team, the idea behind this project is great so also its commitment and dedication of team.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
when the purse will be?
Activity: 146
Week 2 is over! Now time for Week 3 to start Smiley
Great project, so much in love with this project hoping the project will last long.
sorry dev i can't fund the airdrop form.

in discord, you just need to go to #bot-commands channel
and use the bot to register once you get to level 10 in discord
but the 1st airdrop gonna end soon
The 2nd week of airdrop is almost over! Only have 1 more day to go till the next one Smiley
Yes 1 week down, another 39 weeks to go. It looks exciting what this coin will be trying to achieve indeed Smiley.
When your airdrop starts, I hope to get directions

DISCORD is the best way to get all information you required  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When your airdrop starts, I hope to get directions
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Tired of every other coin and feels like it's the same thing? Another coin with big buzz words only to go down x100?

Welcome and glad you are joining us for the journey(yes, journey and not a sprint)!  TRAW is a different animal, one might say it's a GOAT rather! 

Just take a look at the Why Invest? section and you'll understand why.  Whether the DEX, Students & Kids, Homelessness or Business appeals to you, TRAW is here for the long haul.  We have 40 weeks of airdrop, just enough time for you to build and connect with the community.  From having friends to gaining knowledge, you'll be a better person when the free airdrop is completed.

Come check us out, join the community and build something for tomorrow!

Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Hello I just traded this part:
Those who reach level 10 will be automatically rewarded with a stake in the airdrop pot. Every week will consist of a TRAW pot between 500,000 TRAW and 1,000,000 TRAW. Also, as the weeks go by there will be a few other social media platforms introduced and will also be added to the recipients of the weekly TRAW airdrop pot.

My question is how people can reach the needed level for an reward?

Currently, it is based on xp system in our Discord server. Join the forum and chat away to reach level 10 and get added to the list of people who will recieve TRAW from the pot.

Okay so if I understand well it's joining the discordchannel, going talk there for "point" to get added to the list.

That is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Those who reach level 10 will be automatically rewarded with a stake in the airdrop pot. Every week will consist of a TRAW pot between 500,000 TRAW and 1,000,000 TRAW. Also, as the weeks go by there will be a few other social media platforms introduced and will also be added to the recipients of the weekly TRAW airdrop pot.

Currently, it is based on xp system in our Discord server. Join the forum and chat away to reach level 10 and get added to the list of people who will recieve TRAW from the pot.

Okay so if I understand well it's joining the discordchannel, going talk there for "point" to get added to the list.
ya once you get to level 8 in discord this week, you will have channel open for you to apply for airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Hi, BitcoinGoat. Thank you for answering my question at discord, can I clarify how compensation for donations to f0me will occur within 20 weeks ?

There is an ongoing form for those people who donated to f0me where they can fill it out and it will include them in a pot of TRAW that will be split between all those who lost to f0me.

The pot of TRAW is equivalent to 1 BTC in value. The reason we decided to hold out until week 20 is due to the amount of time it will take to confirm those donations. Although I am not obligated to do this, we at TRAW strongly believe that there should be some form of compensation to the f0me community.
And where can I see the lists? I want to make sure there is me there. And tell me, for what reason did not you pay for the first week of the airdrop?

Maybe because the first week has not ended  Huh

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
This looks like an interesting project with a solid goal of helping poverty stricken communities. 40 rounds of airdrop is very ambitious, but hopefully it will give enough time for people to see that the project is growing and gaining support and that they can help support a good community too.

I hope the TRAW project will see these airdrops as an opportunity to decentralize their token and increase its stability, and not follow a lot of token projects that just use airdrops as a way to do some marketing. Decentralization and stability are critical to the long-term viability of a project.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 728
Hi, BitcoinGoat. Thank you for answering my question at discord, can I clarify how compensation for donations to f0me will occur within 20 weeks ?

There is an ongoing form for those people who donated to f0me where they can fill it out and it will include them in a pot of TRAW that will be split between all those who lost to f0me.

The pot of TRAW is equivalent to 1 BTC in value. The reason we decided to hold out until week 20 is due to the amount of time it will take to confirm those donations. Although I am not obligated to do this, we at TRAW strongly believe that there should be some form of compensation to the f0me community.
And where can I see the lists? I want to make sure there is me there. And tell me, for what reason did not you pay for the first week of the airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501

Ok, thank you for the detailed reply, Yes the form you're talking about I filled.
Pages:
Jump to: