Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 109. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Maybe now is not the best time for investments, the course is floating and I think it's better to wait and then invest. Even in such projects

You are right, but investors are different and they have also different factors to consider before making an investments. I hope that there will be more investors to participate in this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Maybe now is not the best time for investments, the course is floating and I think it's better to wait and then invest. Even in such projects
I agree, now the cryptocurrency is very volatile and gradually goes down. It is unknown when this chasm of sags ends, but it seems to me with warming by June-July it will stop and greens will go.
Lets just hope that june onwards will be a wonderfull month for btc to recover because it seems most crypto holders are already loosing hope with bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Now is not the best time to invest, but there is always a risk in investments and it does not matter when it will be. After all, there is a risk in unscrupulous developers who have created a project for fraudulent activities and simply raising funds from people.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I agree, now the cryptocurrency is very volatile and gradually goes down. It is unknown when this chasm of sags ends, but it seems to me with warming by June-July it will stop and greens will go.

Yeah i remembered what my friend said that this coming may their will be a convention in the usa regarding on all the crypto currency matters so thats why for now the prices are low. So i am patiently holding my btc, its a good opportunity to invest because of the low fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
Yes that is true. But still, a project with a good marketing strategy is a good thing that will bring a high potential success to the community of crypto currency community. But of course, the project should be in a high potential and have great capabilities to pursue its goal for the crypto community. And TRAXIA is a great one that remain strong here in the community.

Traxia innovates their promoting and advertising strategy which gather more investors that helps to raise funds evem the progress is slow. Despite of the problems, the team still working hard.
Activity: 294
Nice project.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
Yes that is true. But still, a project with a good marketing strategy is a good thing that will bring a high potential success to the community of crypto currency community. But of course, the project should be in a high potential and have great capabilities to pursue its goal for the crypto community. And TRAXIA is a great one that remain strong here in the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Nice project.

Activity: 252
Whether the KYC is needed for investors and for bounty hunters, or this procedure is only necessary for bounty hunters
Activity: 378
This is a very exciting project, it started in very difficult times, but I think the team must cope with all the problems.
Activity: 616
I would be thinking if this platform will be getting more and more investors because this is the right time to buy the tokens even if BTC bleeding.
Activity: 518
Traxia have taken all the check points, action items and keenly have a track on the worklist in an accurate manner so they are driving a good results to my understanding and observation.
At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
There will be various ups and downs and looking to the down time we really not need to give up and be strong, we have to understand in every business it is obvious to experience the bugs at times and soon all will be addressed.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Activity: 434
It's really unhealthy to see kind of replies from this page. Is this being bumped up by bumping services? I can't find now any key updates with the project!

They don't put update on this bitcointalk thread, you can follow them on https://twitter.com/TraxiaNetwork
last update was :
" We've spent the last couple of days promoting Traxia, networking and gaining new insights at @Deconomy_forum 2018! " and put some pictures.

Yes, included at telegram group, i hope they should make frequently updates at bitcointalk ANN and Telegram Group.
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It's really unhealthy to see kind of replies from this page. Is this being bumped up by bumping services? I can't find now any key updates with the project!

They don't put update on this bitcointalk thread, you can follow them on https://twitter.com/TraxiaNetwork
last update was :
" We've spent the last couple of days promoting Traxia, networking and gaining new insights at @Deconomy_forum 2018! " and put some pictures.
Activity: 574
At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Jump to: