Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 110. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We can say that for this type of factoring, which offers us Traxia future. After all, it is much more convenient and opens up more opportunities for small companies, the loan which the banks either did not give at all, or gave at a very high percentage, leveling the whole essence of the transaction.
You are right mate. Traxia gives us a reason to invest here. More reliable and convenient to use. Traxia provide us an opportunity and an easy transaction.
Hello, all your statement is correct Traxia is a very nice project. Offers good services and very helpful to the community. That's why this project is one of most advantageous projects in the market.Plenty of investors who invested the project because of its convincing platform. Other than that there still many who send their interest of the said project. So this project has a clear shot in the market.

Lets just see what will be the outcome of their ICO so that we will know that Traxia has really more supporter. They may have a better idea and concept but it is not enough to convince an investors because some investors will prefer on those easy to understand project.
What you're saying definitely makes sense but Investors also do look at the project with high interest rate which I think the project will offer due to there team efforts and work.
Yeah the project really gains a lot of attention due to its features and strong support by cardano. It has a lot of potential in the following months.
That is true the hyper on the project has only been increasing since then, they have a great site of investors and followers for the project which I think will really help the project in many ways. I think they have a great future ahead!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.

Even now with the situation we face. Investors will much really observe the project well befor they going to invest. Traxia still can get many investors, they just have to innovate more plans.

Good for you that you are really careful as to where do you invest your money. As co-investor we should really thoroughly inspect whether the project is really legit or not.
Traxia sounds to be legit and also their background is clear which can give us a reason to trust them. Also they have a excellent concept which coukd attract a huge amunt of investors to the project.
For sure this ico has some features and its strategically detailed so basically is best to get in now than to buy from exchanges Traxia have a good team to drive this to success
Activity: 280
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.

Even now with the situation we face. Investors will much really observe the project well befor they going to invest. Traxia still can get many investors, they just have to innovate more plans.

Good for you that you are really careful as to where do you invest your money. As co-investor we should really thoroughly inspect whether the project is really legit or not.
Traxia sounds to be legit and also their background is clear which can give us a reason to trust them. Also they have a excellent concept which coukd attract a huge amunt of investors to the project.
Traxia is a good project for investment. With the help of this project, you can definitely earn a great amount of money. Due to their innovative concept investors will get attracted towards the ico. The team has the ability to make the project huge successful in the limited time period.

This can only happen if the investors would support the project so that they can have funds to continue the platform. Traxia has a better concept but their challenge to attract people maybe seems to be difficult due to our market is not doing well. So, hopefully if the market will be good maybe some will invest in this kind of project.
Traxia is a hub so we can expect loads of potential investors however if some unique plans with a better advertising functionalities are available that helps even better to reach the goal easily.
If they can really reach its potential and serious investors that will greatly give huge support for the project, TRAXIA will really reach its goal easily. It's really a challenge to attract people in engaging a project today, but I think one of the best thing a project can be attractive is having transparency towards the community and also to the public.
Activity: 238

Traxia is a good project for investment. With the help of this project, you can definitely earn a great amount of money. Due to their innovative concept investors will get attracted towards the ico. The team has the ability to make the project huge successful in the limited time period.

This can only happen if the investors would support the project so that they can have funds to continue the platform. Traxia has a better concept but their challenge to attract people maybe seems to be difficult due to our market is not doing well. So, hopefully if the market will be good maybe some will invest in this kind of project.
Traxia is a hub so we can expect loads of potential investors however if some unique plans with a better advertising functionalities are available that helps even better to reach the goal easily.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 182
Very interesting project, you do not often see ICO on the cardano platform. And the niche for business is interesting. I think low fees in the pre-session are due to the situation in the market priptovalyut, with such a wild dump is not very attracted to the investment, but just as I'm afraid it's not done on Etereum.
The platform, started on blockchain cardano always veit some mysteriousness and we can't foreknow what results guys will achieve, good luck him with their project to reach soft-cap quicker.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
TRAXIA is creating an ecosystem of sellers, buyers and payment providers. Everything becomes simpler and smarter with CARDANO technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Its seems cardano is increasing its value in the market I think investors are starting to buy cardano coins to purchase traxia tokens.
hopefully this will continue to run smoothly, I think it is not too bad to invest in this project because I see also this project has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 518

You said legit so it is a better recommendation to have an analysis on the white papers, road map and all the ratings and reviews so you can find and make the right decision.
Activity: 196

This project truely sounds to be legit as it is even the first project invested by the Cardano Hub and i am sure that they would surely not just invest into any of the project. Traxia has a future and thats what kept them close to traxia.
Activity: 238

Activity: 252
Very interesting project, you do not often see ICO on the cardano platform. And the niche for business is interesting. I think low fees in the pre-session are due to the situation in the market priptovalyut, with such a wild dump is not very attracted to the investment, but just as I'm afraid it's not done on Etereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 210
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.

A new project like this really need to have a good advertising that will help to boost its popularity. And also a good promotional bonus will attract many investors to participate.
in fact, the creation of a good advertising campaign is a very difficult and important work, most of the success of the project depends on advertising. Therefore, the development team should remember this and do not limit themselves in advertising.
Yes that is absolutely right bud, they should be innovative as well in promoting this project so that it will look great in the eyes of the investors.

I guess they need good marketing managers to run the promotion of the project. It will cost them a bit but it will return a great profit for them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Activity: 322
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.

A new project like this really need to have a good advertising that will help to boost its popularity. And also a good promotional bonus will attract many investors to participate.
in fact, the creation of a good advertising campaign is a very difficult and important work, most of the success of the project depends on advertising. Therefore, the development team should remember this and do not limit themselves in advertising.
Yes that is absolutely right bud, they should be innovative as well in promoting this project so that it will look great in the eyes of the investors.
Activity: 224
Definitely. Moreover, this not very good situation in the market is the best situation for those people who wanted to participate in an ICO of a project.
Traxia is really great and also it can give good profits so more and more new investors are been attracted towards the project which can bring a huge growth level and also some huge profits.
Activity: 602
Definitely. Moreover, this not very good situation in the market is the best situation for those people who wanted to participate in an ICO of a project.
Activity: 532

As we can see in the whitepaper it is clearly state that the  vision  of  Traxia  is  to  establish  an  open  and  decentralized  ecosystem  to
improve trade finance globally. This is clearly simple to understand and when we say improved means we must do something more about trade finance. So, I think Traxia has the chance to make this happen and proved to the community that they are worthy to be supported.
Jump to: