Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 111. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Telegram link works fine for me. There is no technical issues. May be you have to close and open your telegram again?  Sometimes I have also problems with joining telegram channels, but as far as I restart it works fine again. I hope you were not already in the channel and may be get banned and this is why you can not join again?  Just joking  Cool 

Here is the TRAXIA Telegram Link to join :  https://t.me/traxiafoundation
thank you, I still see telegram Traxia, but can't chat, check in spreasheet i have got banned Sad
I don't know why i got bannned? Manager please tell me why!
Activity: 224
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.
Everyone has invested their interests in this project. Therefore, to watch how this project begins its work is not worth it. It is better to just wait a month or two, before the project begins to work actively.
You have a good point mate. The project seems to be new here in bitcoin world. So inorder to be more reliable competitor in the market, the team must take their time now to develop this project into a good quality and efficient. Never do the rush thing because it will only have bad results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.
I think that many already support the project, and with time the confidence will only increase, a good time for investments

Yes, a lotof active members here are supporting this project now and helping it to spread in social medias. Also I seen a lot of improvements with traxia project developments.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.
Everyone has invested their interests in this project. Therefore, to watch how this project begins its work is not worth it. It is better to just wait a month or two, before the project begins to work actively.

Yes you are right, a project really needs a lot of time to improve the developments and also increase its popularity. I am sure that by that time comes, this project already have many investors.
of course, not a single quality project develops for one month. This requires a lot of time and effort. But thanks to the Traxia development team, we can be sure that the platform will be a success for users.
Yes, TRAXIA development team has very great potential and they are also making huge progress in the development of the platform every day which has attracted many investors and supporters to the project. As soon as the project is launched in the market there will be great boost up in the value of the project will surely get a great response from the community and also will become famous worldwide.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You have your point, but to be able to see the improvements of this project you really need to monitor it closely and ofcourse it will really take some time to see the progress of this project.
Activity: 574

Yes you are right, a project really needs a lot of time to improve the developments and also increase its popularity. I am sure that by that time comes, this project already have many investors.
of course, not a single quality project develops for one month. This requires a lot of time and effort. But thanks to the Traxia development team, we can be sure that the platform will be a success for users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Nice project.
Should have a great success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Over the past 24 hours cardano has grown by 7 percent, so the project is not in vain for cardano and this project has every chance to justify itself
Of course, i don't why people always make comparison between  Cardano and Traxia, Traxia is Traxia, Cardano is Cardano.

Because it's a shitcoin coin based on cardano and will heavily depend on the price of Cardano similar to how all those ERC20 shitcoins swing with ETH
Activity: 196

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.

Even now with the situation we face. Investors will much really observe the project well befor they going to invest. Traxia still can get many investors, they just have to innovate more plans.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Nice to have these kinds of project that is linked to Cardano. I'll be watching on this one. Could be one of the big ICO this year.

Well they're pretty much piggybacking on the whole cardano hype, god knows whether they'll be able to pull it off or nah but I can't really any special thing
I won't claim about honesty of the project on cardano, but before I such didn't observe at all and it is interesting to me to look what from this will turn out. May you provide some proofs about dishonesty of cardano?
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
Activity: 182
Its seems cardano is increasing its value in the market I think investors are starting to buy cardano coins to purchase traxia tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 378
Activity: 238
We can say that for this type of factoring, which offers us Traxia future. After all, it is much more convenient and opens up more opportunities for small companies, the loan which the banks either did not give at all, or gave at a very high percentage, leveling the whole essence of the transaction.
You are right mate. Traxia gives us a reason to invest here. More reliable and convenient to use. Traxia provide us an opportunity and an easy transaction.
Hello, all your statement is correct Traxia is a very nice project. Offers good services and very helpful to the community. That's why this project is one of most advantageous projects in the market.Plenty of investors who invested the project because of its convincing platform. Other than that there still many who send their interest of the said project. So this project has a clear shot in the market.

Lets just see what will be the outcome of their ICO so that we will know that Traxia has really more supporter. They may have a better idea and concept but it is not enough to convince an investors because some investors will prefer on those easy to understand project.
What you're saying definitely makes sense but Investors also do look at the project with high interest rate which I think the project will offer due to there team efforts and work.
Yeah the project really gains a lot of attention due to its features and strong support by cardano. It has a lot of potential in the following months.
Activity: 154
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Yes Ada is very under rated currently, the new style of layered chain & this further branching of partnerships is great to see!
At this moment it is still underrated but as soon as they launch thier prject and show that they have a cery effective platform for SMe industries, for sure they will get the popularity.
I think that many already support the project, and with time the confidence will only increase, a good time for investments
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Traxia ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

Nice to see that they are gaining more impression and traffic. This is because of their effective promotions on Social Media, Blog, Reddit, Medium and also those active promoters in all the cryptocurrency forums.
Activity: 182
We can say that for this type of factoring, which offers us Traxia future. After all, it is much more convenient and opens up more opportunities for small companies, the loan which the banks either did not give at all, or gave at a very high percentage, leveling the whole essence of the transaction.
You are right mate. Traxia gives us a reason to invest here. More reliable and convenient to use. Traxia provide us an opportunity and an easy transaction.
Hello, all your statement is correct Traxia is a very nice project. Offers good services and very helpful to the community. That's why this project is one of most advantageous projects in the market.Plenty of investors who invested the project because of its convincing platform. Other than that there still many who send their interest of the said project. So this project has a clear shot in the market.

Lets just see what will be the outcome of their ICO so that we will know that Traxia has really more supporter. They may have a better idea and concept but it is not enough to convince an investors because some investors will prefer on those easy to understand project.
What you're saying definitely makes sense but Investors also do look at the project with high interest rate which I think the project will offer due to there team efforts and work.
Jump to: