Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 114. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is it possible to store purchased TMT in the ADA wallet in the future?
Activity: 77
ICO stage is the best chance to grab the TMT tokens at the cheapest price , as the TMT tokens will have a huge demand with the platform development
Activity: 71
Will the TMT price be related to how much of the $43T market Traxia will take?Say Traxia service $5T, will TMT go to $5k?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
many may notice that the project has found support. Tell me, was the bounty held or managed to raise funds without holding a company bounty?
Activity: 294
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Thats right. The team is quite strong and has a strong support for the growth. This could actually turn up to be a huge platform, although the hardcap is a bit too high for a new company, they can actually get pretty close or even achieve the high hardcap.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is growing rapidly. The project has a good amount of investors as well as supporters. The behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. If they consistently working hard on the project then definitely they will easily reach to hardcap.
The project definitely has a great following and many investors which will help them to grow rapidly. They also have a hard working team which will also help them to finish the targets on time and be successful in the future.
At the foundation level as promised in the white papers of Traxia they have agreed with various deeds and better plans accordingly the team is working in an accurate manner with the plans and instructions.
It seems like the Traxia project is really getting more and more people attract to it. And that's a really great news for each one us. I hope that the team Traxia will continuously make this fast growing progress of this project. And surely sooner or later, this project will come to reach its success.
Activity: 252
Over the past 24 hours cardano has grown by 7 percent, so the project is not in vain for cardano and this project has every chance to justify itself
Activity: 238
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Thats right. The team is quite strong and has a strong support for the growth. This could actually turn up to be a huge platform, although the hardcap is a bit too high for a new company, they can actually get pretty close or even achieve the high hardcap.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is growing rapidly. The project has a good amount of investors as well as supporters. The behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. If they consistently working hard on the project then definitely they will easily reach to hardcap.
The project definitely has a great following and many investors which will help them to grow rapidly. They also have a hard working team which will also help them to finish the targets on time and be successful in the future.
At the foundation level as promised in the white papers of Traxia they have agreed with various deeds and better plans accordingly the team is working in an accurate manner with the plans and instructions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.

You are right. Sinced this project had been backed-up by Cardano Hub, it will surely be a good assurance for all investors of this project. Not all projects here in bitcoin community have this kind of opportunity, so I hope they will not waste it but instead, they will use it to even work harder.

Exactly, well as time goes by this proiect makes those investors amazed here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project is competitive enough and may able the team will pursue on different challenges that may encounter.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Traxia doesn't have soft Cap and hardcap is aproximately $41.4 million which is huge !

Usage of proceeds if we reach the hard cap ( in my opinion they will not reach that number ):

64% Loan Warehousing*
11% Business Development & Sales
15% Smart-Contract Development
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget

well, the percentage is good while more than half of it will go in loan warehousing. I am not sure if its reasonable. Anyway the hard cap amount is really high and I am not sure if they can reach it.

I didn't dive in their business, So I don't know  if its reasonable or not, they did that calculation based hardcap, but they may make a change depands on the amount they are going to raised. In fact,  Cardano aims to provide a feature called " Treasury " that will ensure sustainability and keep funding ICOs company by communities even after ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Will there be some kind of guaranteed token price?
I think that their are always the most probable predicted price out there,but if you want the guaranteed price your must wait till it becomes stable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

What does this have to do with your coin? And if about this coin and others, then the market will be in a slow decline I think, until May.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
This project will reach the hard cap I think as they have great Number of supporting people behind then due to their great concept behind the project. They also have achieve good popularity on some social network platforms which makes them a well known project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I actually checked their site and look it up on a webtool to see its legitimacy and I can't say negative feedback to it compared to other famous projects that are running ICO now that are created under godaddy.com's domain.
Activity: 168
Will there be some kind of guaranteed token price?
Activity: 238
Jump to: