Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 151. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
We will launched Traxia Membership Token as erc20 and then migrate to Cardano once their support for Dapps is ready.

Makes sense, so you will wait for Cardano's progress first. When will they be able to support dApps? Can you easily migrate  to Cardano as soon as the open support?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
We will launched Traxia Membership Token as erc20 and then migrate to Cardano once their support for Dapps is ready.

Why not just delay the entire ICO itself and first do the work and proper implementation on Cardano THEN start collecting the money from the people.
They may be doing multi tasks at once and to run the operations they are focusing by choosing this manner with a unique plan on Cardano, hope they figure out all the possibilities which absolutely drive in a good manner without fail.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Why not just delay the entire ICO itself and first do the work and proper implementation on Cardano THEN start collecting the money from the people.
Activity: 672
It's too early to say that a token was issued on the exchange. The project has just begun to be developed and announced at an early stage. Now you can only update the platform or some minor news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Of course, I also think so. We need to wait a bit, since the platform is under development, and soon we will be able to fully use all its functions.
Yeah, all of you, you just need to wait for a little longer until the platform has been released or until the coin have been listed on an exchange.
Activity: 280
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.
I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Of course, I also think so. We need to wait a bit, since the platform is under development, and soon we will be able to fully use all its functions.
Waiting for it to become a succesful project might take some time but it will be worth it if the team can really implement and develop the project well. I
like how it can help future crypto businesses and current ones in solving some issues on the payment area.
Activity: 574
I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.

Yes, that is why the team must be more active and must make more announcements about the new developments from this project and they also to increase the popularity of this project.
The project is very transparent and the team is strong. TRAXIA is invested and supported by Emurgo. Technology from CARDANO is new and the first. The project helps solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market. A topic paid for many research projects but TRAXIA has found its way, it's new, creative and pioneering. The project is targeting larger investors than individual individuals. I do not like that much. The blockchain dispersion requires the participation of more individuals than the organization. They need to focus on facebook communication, twitter, reddit, steemit, medium and enrich the content there more.
Activity: 224
Exactly. Being invested by Cardano Hub, I'm pretty sure it will also be acknowledge by many investors worldwide. It's a big advantage for this project that they been recognized by one of the top cryptocoins in the blockchain technology. And there's no doubt that Traxia will be very popular soon here in the bitcoin community and possibly there will be traffic on their website.

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.

Yes, that is why the team must be more active and must make more announcements about the new developments from this project and they also to increase the popularity of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 518

Activity: 210
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.

This is normal in all new projects, i am sure that as time passes by traxia will become more popular and many investors will be going to invest in this project. Also they will have active supporters soon.
Activity: 182
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.
You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project of the future with great concept and great team. The project is in its initial phase and it is developing every day more and more as we will surely experience some bugs in the initial version of this platform but they will surely develop a stable platform for release.
Developer really impresses. There are no problems in the communications, is differented team, on extremely children answer measure in telegram very quickly, it is very pleasant and is reliable to the project. Gladdens developer constantly adding positive news and modernizing one's platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Tell me, will there be some kind of guaranteed token price, which will not depend on constant fluctuations?
For sure the token price will be constant since they are still in the ico phase but after it gets available in trading site then we will see the price to go up and down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.

It means these Traxia guys started their project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
tell me where I can see your road map, what are your plans for the future? how is the pre-sale? can you find out the exact figures?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.
Actually i have only a doubt about why this project is accept ADA? If i don't have any mistake, they are the same devs?
I think they just support them not the same team they are entirely different team if you check them out
Activity: 252
An interesting idea and I really like when there are projects on different platforms, I think this shows the development of the crypto currency.
Jump to: