Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 152. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Tell me, will there be some kind of guaranteed token price, which will not depend on constant fluctuations?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
you are right about that my friend potential investors and also cardano holders will both profit from this project in the future.
it will be interesting for the cardano holders to have this project. because they first of all make a profit
Activity: 294
I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Hopefully that woud happen. I hope that the team will come up with a great marketing strategy so that more people will be able to reach the information regarding this project. We are glad that we have this kind of project that holds a great platform that will bring a great changes in the community of crypto currency, so I will keep looking forward for this project and wait for more updates.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Where can we monitor the progress of capital mobilization of the project? How many tokens can I purchase?
Activity: 196
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.
Actually i have only a doubt about why this project is accept ADA? If i don't have any mistake, they are the same devs?
I don't think so, they said that this project is invested by Cardano Hub and they are not same team so far.

Well, I'm kinda confused now, So you are saying that they are not connected to the founders of CARDANO? In my understanding or opinion only, Traxia will be created or released from ADA blockchain platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.
Actually i have only a doubt about why this project is accept ADA? If i don't have any mistake, they are the same devs?
I don't think so, they said that this project is invested by Cardano Hub and they are not same team so far.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.
You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project of the future with great concept and great team. The project is in its initial phase and it is developing every day more and more as we will surely experience some bugs in the initial version of this platform but they will surely develop a stable platform for release.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

You're right mate. For now, let us be patient as they continue to develop this system. Bugs and other issues are expected in the first release or prototypes. All we can hope for is that they will continue to be dedicated and active in the community.
Activity: 196

This project need time to developed. The first ICO to accept ADA that needs more supporters to gain a fame in the ICO industry. If traxia can attract people then this project will be successful.
The vision of Traxia is to establish an open and decentralized ecosystem so the team is much focused on the challenges aiming also the competitors so we will soon hear the great announcements.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Tell me please, when the pre-sale starts and will there be any bonus for buying tokens? Is there a minimum purchase amount?

1. round  pre-sale already started and continues till 18th March

40% Bonus

Minimum contribution:       10 ETH
Maximum      "          :   1000 ETH

2. round pre-sale  19th March till 9th April

20% Bonus

Minimum contribution:   0.01 ETH
Maximum contribution: 1000 ETH

3. round pre-sale  10th April till 17th April

10% Bonus

Minimum contribution:    0.01 ETH
Maximum contribution:  1000 ETH
Rather interesting strategy to sell tokens with 40% and with minimum deposit of size 10 eth. I consider it very good opportunity for receipt of not bad пpoфитa to the users with wide wallets. As well as it is a good opportunity for investment from 0.01 for simple citizens not possessing extensive means.

.01 is enough to invest so that small investors can participate in the ICO. Also, I am hoping that the team will find some more innovations about their features so that more investors would be attracted with the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Tell me please, when the pre-sale starts and will there be any bonus for buying tokens? Is there a minimum purchase amount?

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

Thanks for being a great human who gives all these informations to the forum, I hope this project will be going to moon soon.
is a great piece of info man for sure it will help some alot and the way things are i hope people take the chance to get the 40% on the first phase of tokensale
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Most likely the reason for not active support from users and investors. The team does all the updates, but apparently this is not enough. So we will continue to observe the development of the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
interesting project. tell me please, how is the pre-sale? unfortunately, on the site I did not find a counter. and where you can find out about your plans?
Activity: 5
Pre-sale alreade started. Where I can find info how much raised so far? Project seems promising

https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution

You'll have to paste this in Excel and make a sum of total contribution...so far it's less than 1 mil, and I'm concerned with the current progress they're making.

It sucks their price is based on USD, with the current crypto market going down, I'm getting less values for my ETHs; I was avoiding to send my contribution hoping ETH goes back up, but it keeps going down.

Why exactly are you concerned with the current progress?
It seems that I understood wrong the sale period, which is up until June. I thought the time line was much shorter and I was judging the chances of reaching anywhere up to 40m in a shorter period of time.

I am happy that I was wrong, as this is an ICO i did a good amount of research and I'm looking to invest in and want it to be successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

40% Bonus

20% Bonus

10% Bonus

Rather interesting strategy to sell tokens with 40% and with minimum deposit of size 10 eth. I consider it very good opportunity for receipt of not bad пpoфитa to the users with wide wallets. As well as it is a good opportunity for investment from 0.01 for simple citizens not possessing extensive means.
Jump to: