Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 154. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
It is possible after project will be able to be fixed densely on its positions, developers they will think for the occasion of addition of own blochckain to platform and will go out from customary erc20. But until there is no absolute must in it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Tell me please, when the pre-sale starts and will there be any bonus for buying tokens? Is there a minimum purchase amount?
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Hi Traxia team -

I have few questions about the sales of tokens, as I've seen some inconsistencies in the whitepaper:

1. Page 22 says "tokens will be distributed 30%, 30% (presale, sale), and 5%, 5% it’s for the investors, and bounty program."
2. Table on Page 23:
    2.1 Percentages here for first and second token sales is 40-20, as opposed to 30-30. What will be sold on each round?
    2.2 Will unsold TMT for second round also be burned, or only those from first sale?
3. Page 24 - the Total Discounts during Pre-sale and Sale shows TMT amount for sale in pre-sale, and the 3 weeks of sales to follows. By summing all the TMT’s for sale listed in table, it looks there’s total 760.000.000 for sale – again, inconsistent with the previous numbers; is it either 70%, 60%, or 76% of total TMT amounts (1bil) available for sale?

To all other forum members:

I looked at the contributions sent so far for the ETH and ADA addresses.
6,276,219.13 TMT have been distributed for ETH contributions, and 323,258.00 for ADA contributions (total 6.599,477.13 times 0.09$/TMT =  $593.952.9417 raised).

What are the chances to even raise $5mil based on the progress so far? I do believe in this project, even though it's a Popoulus copycat - I think there's room for both since none of them have market dominance and both are still under development, and are targeting different geographies. Should this raise concerns on the team's ability to raise decent amount of funds, to proceed with their planned roadmap? How does this compares to other ICOs, that are now successful, fund raise progress?

Thanks,
sand90

Hi Sand90,

There's no inconsistency in the numbers. You are comparing oranges with apples so of course, the math doesn't add up. The whitepaper mentions that we are going to issue 1 billion TMT (1,000,000,000). We will sell 400,000,000 TMT during the first phase (started 25th February and will end 2nd June 2018), 200,000,000 TMT on a second phase (that will only happen if necessary and never before 2021).

During the first phase, we have 4 rounds. Each round has a maximum amount of tokens available (max 220 mill, max 180 mill, max 180, max 180 mill). So you can't sum them because it is cumulative.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.

Traxia is not a copycat of Populous. They both try to solve the liquidity problem for SMEs but Populous uses a P2P solution selling securities to average Joe, Traxia only works with institutional investors as the liquidity providers. Populus sets the price by themselves, Traxia let the market find the right price i.e. investors bid on an auction system. Populus focus on invoices, Traxia envisions multiple trade finance products in its platform, etc... 
We have not been investing in paid ads, paid ICO listings, Youtube Ads, etc. We are working on partnerships to grow the channels organically mainly in China, Korea and Japan. We are also going to launch our beta version at the end of March, have more use cases. Only then, we will invest in paid ads and sponsored content to make more noise while we have community and many use cases to support our claim.

You can either wait to see all this out there and enter in Traxia at 0.15 USD  OR buy now with -40% discount at $0.09. It is your choice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Will traxia run on ada cardano's own blockchain instead of erc20? I see they accept erc20 address for bounty, so I just wonder the thing about traxia.
Activity: 266
I would not say it's a similar business model. It's the same "niche" - SME and B2B. I personally find traxia system smarter. + There is the Cardano tech that is also important Wink
Activity: 238
1. Pls, what's your minimum contribution for presale and public sale ICO?
2. Do you have a smart contract to return tokens instantly in my MEW as soon as I purchase your tokens?
Activity: 252
What will be the price at crowdsale and minimum purchase. Can smart contract return tokens immediately to my MEW after purchase?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Pre-sale alreade started. Where I can find info how much raised so far? Project seems promising

https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution

You'll have to paste this in Excel and make a sum of total contribution...so far it's less than 1 mil, and I'm concerned with the current progress they're making.

It sucks their price is based on USD, with the current crypto market going down, I'm getting less values for my ETHs; I was avoiding to send my contribution hoping ETH goes back up, but it keeps going down.

Why exactly are you concerned with the current progress?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Not very good as long as fees go, as there is no proper advertisement,the team would be worth to think about it.
Activity: 5
Pre-sale alreade started. Where I can find info how much raised so far? Project seems promising

https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution

You'll have to paste this in Excel and make a sum of total contribution...so far it's less than 1 mil, and I'm concerned with the current progress they're making.

It sucks their price is based on USD, with the current crypto market going down, I'm getting less values for my ETHs; I was avoiding to send my contribution hoping ETH goes back up, but it keeps going down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 280
I would not say it's a similar business model. It's the same "niche" - SME and B2B. I personally find traxia system smarter. + There is the Cardano tech that is also important Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
It's a beautifully planned perfect idea. The markette will be between the first 50 coins / token.
Activity: 140
Hi guy. In the WP is said that there would be a second sale of 200M coins. When will this happen? Also, the presale explained here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info has 4 phases. The maximum that will be sold during those 4 phases is 400M?

My understanding is this: the entire pre-sale (all 4 rounds) will be 400 million tokens.  The first round will have a maximum of 220 million tokens for sale, the 2nd round 180 million, the 3rd round will be 400 million minus tokens sold in rounds 1 and 2.
The 4th round will be 400 million minus tokens sold in rounds 1, 2, and 3.
unsold tokens at the end will be burned
Activity: 364
Hi guy. In the WP is said that there would be a second sale of 200M coins. When will this happen? Also, the presale explained here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info has 4 phases. The maximum that will be sold during those 4 phases is 400M?
Activity: 5
Hi Traxia team -

I have few questions about the sales of tokens, as I've seen some inconsistencies in the whitepaper:

1. Page 22 says "tokens will be distributed 30%, 30% (presale, sale), and 5%, 5% it’s for the investors, and bounty program."
2. Table on Page 23:
    2.1 Percentages here for first and second token sales is 40-20, as opposed to 30-30. What will be sold on each round?
    2.2 Will unsold TMT for second round also be burned, or only those from first sale?
3. Page 24 - the Total Discounts during Pre-sale and Sale shows TMT amount for sale in pre-sale, and the 3 weeks of sales to follows. By summing all the TMT’s for sale listed in table, it looks there’s total 760.000.000 for sale – again, inconsistent with the previous numbers; is it either 70%, 60%, or 76% of total TMT amounts (1bil) available for sale?

To all other forum members:

I looked at the contributions sent so far for the ETH and ADA addresses.
6,276,219.13 TMT have been distributed for ETH contributions, and 323,258.00 for ADA contributions (total 6.599,477.13 times 0.09$/TMT =  $593.952.9417 raised).

What are the chances to even raise $5mil based on the progress so far? I do believe in this project, even though it's a Popoulus copycat - I think there's room for both since none of them have market dominance and both are still under development, and are targeting different geographies. Should this raise concerns on the team's ability to raise decent amount of funds, to proceed with their planned roadmap? How does this compares to other ICOs, that are now successful, fund raise progress?

Thanks,
sand90
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Following your project, it look promising.
Activity: 186
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?
Check Traxia website, there is explanations for contributing to the project.
Activity: 280
Do you have a new twitter or just try to adapt to you? Twitter is new and duplicates your posts - @TraxiaNet
Activity: 252
I studied Roadmap, Whitelist and the TraxiaNetwork team
A decentralized global trade finance ecosystem
By using Blockchain we can offer fast, transparent and low-cost transactions
Join and participate now
Jump to: