Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 155. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
How much soft cap and hard cap for this project?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Very excellent project on the Cardano Block chain in my opinion. Transparency is very important in finance. am 100% very optimistic this will be a success and I also hope to be a proud owner of Traxia tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The potential Traxia project is being invested by Cardano. The project has long sales and incentives are divided into several stages. TMT coin will be put on exchange on June 6, and the first two are Trade.io and Gatecoin.
Activity: 238
Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.
Well, if it all takes a long time, then we'll wait. We'll wait as long as necessary! To enter the stock exchange was successful!
you do not think that three months is a pretty long time. I hope people who are interested in its development will not forget about this project in such a long time.
3 month is not long but it still have a lot of waiting. And i think as smart investor, you should be have patient at any projects included TRAXIA.
Its good in a way as the team will get time to work on any flaws or can add new features. I hope that the team really puts in effort in these months.
look good this project i hope successful
Yes you are right but The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
That is true the hard cap is too much it may be very difficult to achieve that just yet. They need to work very hard to achieve that aim.
I agree that they hardcap is realy difficult to achieve but this project has its loyal supporters like us. We could help this project generate profit by advertising them to our social media accounts and hopefully big time inveators can recognize this project through us.
I hope its not the greed of the company thats resulted in such high hardcap. High hardcaps can be definitely hard to achieve, but are not impossible. If the company is passionate about the work they do, noone can stop them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I noticed that the Facebook and twitter channels are less frequently updated. You can make it more vivid. This is convenient for ICO hybrids. I have seen updated the news about meetup in Hongkong, Korea  in your twitter. Can you tell us about it?
Activity: 196
Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.
Well, if it all takes a long time, then we'll wait. We'll wait as long as necessary! To enter the stock exchange was successful!
you do not think that three months is a pretty long time. I hope people who are interested in its development will not forget about this project in such a long time.
3 month is not long but it still have a lot of waiting. And i think as smart investor, you should be have patient at any projects included TRAXIA.
We should always have patience in terms of trading and also holding is the main moto behind huge success. Each token has a great price ahead so holding them for the future is a wise way to earn a effective profits.
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?
I guess any good project always plans to be listed on a bigger and profitable exchange where several users can trade with their token/coin. Also this project might be having similar expectations and i am sure that they could be listed by some of the good exchanges ahead.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?
Activity: 434

Activity: 224

Actually a good and wise investor never forgets about the good project he goes through. Also it keeps me updated to this thread because of that. This project is really great and also a good patience is required to earn good profits into the cryptos world.
Activity: 574

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.

It's true that some investors that got the token with huge discount could choose to sell their token after ICO to gain some low profit specially if the token get listed only on those small exchanges, Having that said, No one can know if the price will go up or down, you should be ready to any scenario, because this is how the market works.
So before we choose any platform, i think do we only require to analyse the project experience, partners, whitepapers, roadmap and what else do we really require to choose as a deserving potential platform for investing?

I think even if you chose the good project based on those point, you should get their token with good bonus, always expect the worst, otherwise , just wait for it in exchange will get with good price. In my opinion, buying token during ICO in most case is better for people who buy huge amount that is hard to get on exchange after ico with low price.
Activity: 182
what the targeted market exchange this project?

Gatecoin and trade.io already confirmed TMT to be listed in their platform on June 6. We are still negotiating with other exchange.
Well, that is great and I am sure more will get be interested to join in this kind of project especially you are announcing that token will surely be listed on the exchange. Traxia is also a good platform so I think this has the possibility to reach their goal which is to get their hardcap.
Yeah for me once you read the ann thread you will get a piece of what they are talking about first of all is a solid idea that has nice keypoints and roadmaps and meaningful sponsorship private sell might just push this thing to the brinks
That plan really do works as Traxia road map is really good with the diligent plans which is being more positive signs to meet all the possibilities so there are more chances for the hardcap which could lead a deserving success and most of the cases once the ICO ended they will list in exchanges.
That is true road map and white sheet really helps a user or a potential investor get to know about the project. This project really has a good roadmap which helps us knowing the project more in depth. They really have a great idea and potential to become a big company!
Activity: 196

Gatecoin and trade.io already confirmed TMT to be listed in their platform on June 6. We are still negotiating with other exchange.
Well, that is great and I am sure more will get be interested to join in this kind of project especially you are announcing that token will surely be listed on the exchange. Traxia is also a good platform so I think this has the possibility to reach their goal which is to get their hardcap.
Yeah for me once you read the ann thread you will get a piece of what they are talking about first of all is a solid idea that has nice keypoints and roadmaps and meaningful sponsorship private sell might just push this thing to the brinks
That plan really do works as Traxia road map is really good with the diligent plans which is being more positive signs to meet all the possibilities so there are more chances for the hardcap which could lead a deserving success and most of the cases once the ICO ended they will list in exchanges.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Oh that's a great news.It is a new project & easily get in cryptosills.so if we go to cryptosills,we will get I see full presentation about Traxia?or others update will be in cryptosills?

Traxia is really unique as i could experience in the foundation level a first platform that is accepting ADA. Once they list the tokens on exchange there will be a better demand and all the supporters do enjoy much with TRAXIA.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
All depends only from choice community in greater measure. At present not so simply to fall to any exchange, indeed really competition among tokens is simply huge as well each wants to cost of any money. Only flow rate community will be able to speed up process and as well substantially to raise mark and to fall to more famous exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Jump to: