Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 14. (Read 132470 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 they wanted 3mil US , and 10mil of CLO - callisto, this was cpl mths ago when i was working for callisto
I think okex is a better exchange and usually is number one based on trading and they charge 0 listing fee Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
I want congratulate with the team because the token value is pretty costant notwithstanding the bear market.
This wants to demonstrate that team acted fair towards investors.

Great work
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
14.6 % is the number of how much the world exports of services grew in the last quarter compared with the same period a year ago. This is why our solution will apply to both: trade financing of goods as well as services.
Activity: 238
As an invoice purchaser I'd look at your cash flow (if traxia has this ability, if not other platforms do) and realize that I may never get my investment back then quickly move to the next invoice.. but who knows, maybe someone would give you their money
Activity: 210
If it’s not worthy of the price, why are you in this group? & Why do you care in the first place. You should invest your time and money in what you believe is worthwhile. Feel free to leave
Activity: 188
I believe Traxia are primarily interested in invoices owed by MNC that approves the invoice with their private key thereby confirming the genuineness and promising to pay by due date.
I don’t think that an invoice will get into the ecosystem until a credit worthy entity confirms via their private keys that an invoice submitted by a seller is genuine and they promise to pay it by a known fixed date.
Activity: 827
Cardano is the best on the market. With the power of the ADA, tracia will be much stronger and will rise to the top.
Activity: 659
Sneak peek into #Cardano ecosystem with the reason why #Traxia will migrate to it in Q4.

https://www.econotimes.com/A-sneak-peek-into-Cardano-ecosystem-Current-stage-of-development-ADA-cryptocurrency-and-more-1406230

Nice small update. Should be released more often. Always good to keep track of the projects
They are actually active but that not means they can released updates more often if there are some things that needs take time to make before releasing. Their twitter account was active and telegram channel as well to answer some few questions or communicate with the community.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Sneak peek into #Cardano ecosystem with the reason why #Traxia will migrate to it in Q4.

https://www.econotimes.com/A-sneak-peek-into-Cardano-ecosystem-Current-stage-of-development-ADA-cryptocurrency-and-more-1406230

Nice small update. Should be released more often. Always good to keep track of the projects
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Still no update at coinmarketcap, too bad.
Is it their fault?
We are nearing bullrun of whole crypto and should be ready for new investors rolling in.
CMC is the first place in the process..

updating total supply in coinmarketcap should have been done by now, if cmc is not given correct figure is not looking good and besides this is something that should not take much time to fix, i wonder why the team haven't done it yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Still no update at coinmarketcap, too bad.
Is it their fault?
We are nearing bullrun of whole crypto and should be ready for new investors rolling in.
CMC is the first place in the process..
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Today TMT has increased by more than 40% and this is great for those who are hold TMT. The new development has officially started and everyone should consider investing in TMT at the moment as I am sure the price will increase in the future as many people keep TMT at this stage and they have not yet selling
I saw big sellers in kucoin before it dumps. If you will realize if this big investors will sold at this price below ico they will only loss. The price is in good direction now hoping it continues until higher than its ico price.
Agree.
We should hit ICO price 0.055 cents without huge dilemma..
As we are in Q3 now and migration to Cardano blockchain is planned in Q4 (as announced) - after which we will have more awareness, future looks bright for TMT.
We do have a practically and rationally active team, not announcing announcement for future announcement. Smiley

Yes immediately TRAXIA (TMT) finished migrating to Cardano in the 4th quarter TRAXIA will become very popular, because of it been the first project to be built on Cardano (ADA) So guys HODL your TMT

yeah, anybody that is selling TMT now is just making the wrong decision in my opinion, there is more to be done in this project which will make tmt more valuable in the coming months and years, migration to the Cardano network will surely bring investors in this project.

They might really sell the bottom but actually no one is ever able to really predict the market. But since there is no direct profit in holding the token like it is with some airdrops or passive income generation, i can understand that some might be not patient enough

Although there are a lot of traders who think they exactly know when to buy and when to sell, but we all know that the true long-term holders who are in crypto for a couple of years are those with the most cash in the bank.
Activity: 112
Traxia aims to do this by providing methods for converting unpaid invoices into digital codes and then trades on a decentralized market.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Activity: 644
Better that such news appears in a bullish market when it’s effect on price will be a lot more pronounced.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 182
Hello admin! We are trying to create crypto educational program and I wanna teach young ppl about how they could secure their financial future. I would love you to use this platform in my program. Was wondering if you be willing to share some presentations you might ha w created for your own events? I’ll prob use the info to make some brochures.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Guys, still no info from coinmarketcap update?
Elementary, which serious investor would consider investing - when initial details aren`t shown on main website?
This dilemma filters a lot of potential new investors..

What`s the main dilemma, CMC isn`t responsive or trading characteristics aren`t enough?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Get familiar with #ADA even before #Traxia migration to #Cardano in Q4. You can start tonight by watching the live stream from their recent meetup in Singapore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n97zc0w0kVs&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
At least I want you to go to the binance level, if not win. It's very important to have a name in it.
Agree, new big exchange is mandatory somewhere this year..

Kudos to the developers for practical videos they published this week, I guess around 10 videos..
Although, I would dig in more details, how the invoices will be tokenized, in which platform, where will SME`s have access to investors and at what terms?
Pages:
Jump to: