Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 66. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I've invested in this project, so I'm not losing interest in it, and I'm really looking forward to it growing up
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think the project has all the signs of success and the most important is a good demanded idea and an experienced team. I hope the project will be held.

Yes, they all got it all. What will really make them successful is huge volume of investors and a very active and supportive community. I will look forward to it to happen very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I like a lot more in this project, but most of all I want to mention the work of the team that distributed this project
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
I think this is the biggest platform. Project future is bright Increasing their follower day by day. Hope this project will be bounty program & ICO success. best wishes for this bounty
hopefully ico can run smoothly and token sales can be sold very quickly so the project will be successful and that is what we expect.
I think they will be able to reach the hardcap, since they already reduce it to 15m USD which is pretty small compared to other projects and what they are planning to create.

Reaching the hard cap now will be easier since they reduced it already but this will not give assurance that it will easier to achieve since the project popularity is not so high now.
Yes they I can tell that they can reach the hardcap and next is trading and then lambo and then moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think this is the biggest platform. Project future is bright Increasing their follower day by day. Hope this project will be bounty program & ICO success. best wishes for this bounty
hopefully ico can run smoothly and token sales can be sold very quickly so the project will be successful and that is what we expect.
I think they will be able to reach the hardcap, since they already reduce it to 15m USD which is pretty small compared to other projects and what they are planning to create.

Reaching the hard cap now will be easier since they reduced it already but this will not give assurance that it will easier to achieve since the project popularity is not so high now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Really? The biggest platform? I don't think so because the biggest platform in the world is still bitcoin, bitcoin is the legendary.

Well, bitcoin is the king of cryptos. Also we cannot tell that this is the biggest platform since this project is still new and haven't prove anything now. For now lets watch and see how far this project can go.
Activity: 294
Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.
Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Well thats actually not a bad score in my own opinion bud, for sure the will be able to increase since they are still working to promote this project.
Well, we sees this project in different aspects. So, we can just ignore that rating and give what we want or what this project deserves. The important is that, the Traxia project is getting more motivated to keep going and have come to this communit to reach what they really want to do with the crypto currency community. I will keep looking for this project for its updates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.
Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Well thats actually not a bad score in my own opinion bud, for sure the will be able to increase since they are still working to promote this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Cardano in itself isn't so long ago formed, but already has courage to act as the partner at this project. Also It should be noted that they transfer Traxia to the blockchain. I don't know whether it will be the correct decision.
Well this is what professionals do. Have courage and confident is the key that's why Traxia have many achievement in this year. I would like to see more what can they achieve more.

I like the idea of Traxia which gather more investors because of their achievements. Plus it helps them more because they are supported by Cardano. This will be a success to the prpjecr I hope.
As it is initially invested by Cardano Hub the success is really expected by them however Traxia team behind is working hard to achieve the targets as we could also experience more supporters now a days.
Activity: 560
Really? The biggest platform? I don't think so because the biggest platform in the world is still bitcoin, bitcoin is the legendary.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Cardano in itself isn't so long ago formed, but already has courage to act as the partner at this project. Also It should be noted that they transfer Traxia to the blockchain. I don't know whether it will be the correct decision.
Well this is what professionals do. Have courage and confident is the key that's why Traxia have many achievement in this year. I would like to see more what can they achieve more.

I like the idea of Traxia which gather more investors because of their achievements. Plus it helps them more because they are supported by Cardano. This will be a success to the prpjecr I hope.
Activity: 196

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, how many fund raised until now? can you add progress bar for token sale on the traxia website, fund raised and token sale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I saw many people panic when they received the notice TMT tokens price reduced from $ 0.15 to $ 0.0495. Those who have bought TMT token peace of mind, your rights are still guaranteed, meaning that the token you bought will also be changed at this new price.
You can check your token number here https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution
Activity: 434
Actually at this time ICO still run smoothly and you can tracking the deposit address, and you can see a lot of transaction into.

Do you have any links on their platform? So that I can try and experience what their project offers and also give some insights about the design and functionality about their features.
What links do you mean? About tracking address, i am not sure this is one address, or Traxia don't change but you can search information at blockchain of each coin address appear at sales page.
Activity: 210
Actually at this time ICO still run smoothly and you can tracking the deposit address, and you can see a lot of transaction into.

Do you have any links on their platform? So that I can try and experience what their project offers and also give some insights about the design and functionality about their features.
Activity: 378
I think the project has all the signs of success and the most important is a good demanded idea and an experienced team. I hope the project will be held.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: