Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 67. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think this is the biggest platform. Project future is bright Increasing their follower day by day. Hope this project will be bounty program & ICO success. best wishes for this bounty
hopefully ico can run smoothly and token sales can be sold very quickly so the project will be successful and that is what we expect.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

Yeah, have a point their mate. But these will have an effect on the readers and supporters for TRAXIA to gain trust for the Project and for the success of the ICO stage.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Such a great news by the developer! We hope that so many investors were invested all their money to the project because of this news!
this is great news! Not only has the hard cap declined from $ 41.4 million to $ 15.1 million, but the cost of tokens has also fallen quite significantly from $ 0.15 to $ 0.05. This is a great event for developers and investors!

what of soft cap was at first?
decreased to $ 15.1 million) it means out to be left to collect 14million more so like have collected 1mln?
I hope that cooperation with quarkfinance, will bring more attention to the project and the fees begin to reach its ultimate goal.

What the heck is that logic lmfao? The fall of the price of the token is a really really bad news for the investors cause they made a loss and they might dump it more now lmao
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Did they reduce the price? I did not know this. Is this a kind of attraction for new potential investors or they do not get enough funds so that they thought to reduce the price ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think this is the biggest platform. Project future is bright Increasing their follower day by day. Hope this project will be bounty program & ICO success. best wishes for this bounty
I have been watching the development of the project for a long time. I see that it is actively developing and often there are updates. If you plan to support the project, then join the telegram group. It is necessary to support the activity of the project and disseminate information about the project as much as possible.
It's really a good thing that the project is really developing overtime. One of the reason might the the support it gets from people who invested and joined their bounty programs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Will the hardcap decrease if it affects the value of TRAXIA after exchanging the list? Delivery of the token will change. How many percent of your tokens will you give your partner?

The price of Traxia decrease during ICO after they changed the hardcap. Traxia will distribute their tokens after ICO, so your investment will not affect by this change, because you get more amount of tokens since price decrease during ICO.
Activity: 182
The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
As they have also taken a good decision in reducing the hardcap and introducing the private investors at the right time it sense better to experience the ultimate success with their decision at the right time.
I don't think that developers have employed private investors, it would be very strange. It seems to me the version that investors have decided to support the project is more truthful and to help to get out of troubles and to solve some problems with fund raising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I have been watching the development of the project for a long time. I see that it is actively developing and often there are updates. If you plan to support the project, then join the telegram group. It is necessary to support the activity of the project and disseminate information about the project as much as possible.

They have already the bounty programs and I think their information has already been disseminate. That is why, they come up with a good partner and more people were getting more curious about this platform. I expect that the team will do more efforts to pushed their platform to increased their chance to success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
As they have also taken a good decision in reducing the hardcap and introducing the private investors at the right time it sense better to experience the ultimate success with their decision at the right time.

Through the hard work and being dedicated with their jobs, it is not surprised that the team can come up with a good partners. Since their concept is very profitable, then this must be the one main reason why Quark Finance come with this decision.
Activity: 182
The team of TRAXIA is really hardworking and dedicated for this project to do well in the market. They have also gained a lot of followers and investors which shows that many people are interested in the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.
Indeed. This project is a trusted project so why this project not deserve more supporters to support this project moreover?
This project is getting good support from various investors and even the cardano hub has invested into this project so for sure it is going to be the best project which will actually give huge profits ahead.
This is the first ICO to accept ADA and i think that the cardano hub too makes this project grow more popular and attractive for the investors and also the investors do invest into the project for the better future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.
Indeed. This project is a trusted project so why this project not deserve more supporters to support this project moreover?
This project is getting good support from various investors and even the cardano hub has invested into this project so for sure it is going to be the best project which will actually give huge profits ahead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Activity: 224

They are already attracting a number of investors to the project and even the cardano hub has invested into the project so for sure this project is having some great skills to make huge profits ahead.
In fact, if such a strong project to invest in this project, I think that says a lot. Including think is possible in the future success of this project.

Traxia is really getting support from several users like you and i think that it can really make the project go great heights ahead and think so that it can be of huge profits for the investors too.
Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.

>Supporters

>FUD

Why the heck would supporters spread FUD, the MEANING of supporter is that they support the project and not shit on it ..............

Agree with you, supporters purpose is to lift the project up not downwards. But Traxia's supporters are consistent in promoting the project that's why the platform is making  brand now on the marketplace.

Maybe the person don't know what he is saying. Try to search about the meaning of supporters and you will know what you are saying. Well the project is having a great feedback in every members.
Because of Traxia new partner. They have received many good feedback about members and other people. This will make them more popular and be respected.

Thats right. Traxia has been getting many positive feedbacks. We shouldn’t blame it all on cardano for partnering with traxia. Traxia has really proved themselves in the given time.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: