Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 69. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.

>Supporters

>FUD

Why the heck would supporters spread FUD, the MEANING of supporter is that they support the project and not shit on it ..............

Agree with you, supporters purpose is to lift the project up not downwards. But Traxia's supporters are consistent in promoting the project that's why the platform is making  brand now on the marketplace.

Maybe the person don't know what he is saying. Try to search about the meaning of supporters and you will know what you are saying. Well the project is having a great feedback in every members.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
TRAXIA project is very marvoullous ,because the team has great experience and their strategy seems to be very fantastic they have manage to sale this unique project in many ways by using Cardano platform and also attracting big names like quarkfinance and others which  in turn will boost the popularity of TRAXIA ,absolutely great strategy !!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Such a great news by the developer! We hope that so many investors were invested all their money to the project because of this news!
this is great news! Not only has the hard cap declined from $ 41.4 million to $ 15.1 million, but the cost of tokens has also fallen quite significantly from $ 0.15 to $ 0.05. This is a great event for developers and investors!

what of soft cap was at first?
decreased to $ 15.1 million) it means out to be left to collect 14million more so like have collected 1mln?
I hope that cooperation with quarkfinance, will bring more attention to the project and the fees begin to reach its ultimate goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Interested in the project, very good idea, the project is well structured and well thought out,also guarantees long-term investment I hope they will have great success in the future.I fully support this platform.
Activity: 210
Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.

>Supporters

>FUD

Why the heck would supporters spread FUD, the MEANING of supporter is that they support the project and not shit on it ..............

Agree with you, supporters purpose is to lift the project up not downwards. But Traxia's supporters are consistent in promoting the project that's why the platform is making  brand now on the marketplace.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

>Supporters

>FUD

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the project is wonderful, but the developer needs to increase the activity of project promotion on the Internet. Many investors may simply not know about the existence of such a wonderful project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Will the hardcap decrease if it affects the value of TRAXIA after exchanging the list? Delivery of the token will change. How many percent of your tokens will you give your partner?
Activity: 154
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Wow, very reasonable changes, now the hard cap is more realistic and the price reduction of the coin should attract additional investors.
With such data, in fact, everything looks even more realistic, about the developers have every chance of achieving a result
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
this is a really loud project. and I think the developers are doing a lot to make their project known to a large number of investors
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.
More investors might join the Traxia ICO because of this new partnership that was made, hopefully business partners of Quark finance will also give some additional support to Traxia.
Uniquely this event will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users. And also all investors will get a good profit from their investments in the Traxia project.
It is a good sign that the team is merging with others at a good rate and this will help attract a lot more investors and followers which will be beneficial for everyone great work by the team.
That is indeed attracting a huge amount of investors to the project and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the community as well as the team and for sure the team is in need of several huge investors too.
This project should attract more and more investors to the project so that the project can really turn out to be more profitable. I am sure that the project is going to have a bright future ahead.
They are already attracting a number of investors to the project and even the cardano hub has invested into the project so for sure this project is having some great skills to make huge profits ahead.

Just make sure that you have some Eth in your wallet. After Traxia successful launch, Cardano is going to the moon, because there are now also some other ICO projects using Cardano's Blockchain. I think this year is Cardano's year.
Activity: 434
Traxia is great project. An important component of any project is to develop and modernize developers and do something that people can easily accept. I think this project is going on. hpoefully project will be success
yes the team and the developer are very intelligent utilizing something that everyone can be interested in this project, this is a very hebar this project will be successful later on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
What will the project do? I still do not understand, although many times I read technical documents, except that they are connected with Cardano did not understand anything

TRAXIA platform will provide solution in Trade finance and this service is required when seller and buyer for different country issued invoice and the seller need money to secure the deal, we are talking of course on large quantity that requires huge amount of money, usually, banks provide this service. In simple words, Traxaia allows as user to in invest in those invoices and get some profit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Ah, the first Cardano-based ICO. I remember reading some blog post a few months ago (or maybe a month ago), it was saying something along the lines of this project using Ethereum technology for now. Is that true or am I just misremembering things?
I think TRAXIA is a new project with high potential and inspired from many other projects and can also dominate the crypto Industry in many way. This project has already gained some angle investors for funding them which makes this project a very successful one.
Activity: 213
Ah, the first Cardano-based ICO. I remember reading some blog post a few months ago (or maybe a month ago), it was saying something along the lines of this project using Ethereum technology for now. Is that true or am I just misremembering things?
Activity: 182
Such a great news by the developer! We hope that so many investors were invested all their money to the project because of this news!
this is great news! Not only has the hard cap declined from $ 41.4 million to $ 15.1 million, but the cost of tokens has also fallen quite significantly from $ 0.15 to $ 0.05. This is a great event for developers and investors!

WOW! A great move by Traxia. This will be the move that will give big opportunity to everyone. Also many investor will now join Traxia which the cost of token had been lessen.
Really perfectly. Cooperation with any large and somehow the well-known companies in the circles will become excellent news both to team, and to community that will give a certain impetus of trust to the project.
So greats, this is the good chance for Traxia gain more growth and belief from both supporters and investors.
That's for sure. I hope that Traxia will be able to attract even more partners and the project will increase up to even big scales, he really deserves it. Sometimes even very weak projects have a huge number of followers that is unfair.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
They are already attracting a number of investors to the project and even the cardano hub has invested into the project so for sure this project is having some great skills to make huge profits ahead.
i really doubt that and please stop bringing up the cardano hub thing here lets just say they are their partners and they seem affiliated
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.

This is a great move for Traxia and a good news to every members and investors. The hard cap was reduced and also the token had been reduced. This will make many investors invest in Traxia.

So they have a new partnership with Quark Finance. But what is the news about merging to Cardano? This still gonna happened or not? Well the move of the team is very great and everyone will get benefits.
This is will make Traxia have more supporter, i don't think they will merging to Cardano, i really hope so.
More investors might join the Traxia ICO because of this new partnership that was made, hopefully business partners of Quark finance will also give some additional support to Traxia.
Uniquely this event will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users. And also all investors will get a good profit from their investments in the Traxia project.
It is a good sign that the team is merging with others at a good rate and this will help attract a lot more investors and followers which will be beneficial for everyone great work by the team.
That is indeed attracting a huge amount of investors to the project and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the community as well as the team and for sure the team is in need of several huge investors too.
This project should attract more and more investors to the project so that the project can really turn out to be more profitable. I am sure that the project is going to have a bright future ahead.
The project has the greater ability as well as higher potential to become hugely successful. But they need to promote the project on various platforms. Which will help the project to make it popular.  After becoming popular the traffic of investors will automatically come to the platform. A good marketing will definitely help the project for its growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

In fact, if such a strong project to invest in this project, I think that says a lot. Including think is possible in the future success of this project.
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: