Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY - page 10. (Read 29927 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
 Their combination of Blockchain and world-scale traditional financial services is a desired solution to the banking system. An interesting project.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The vision of TraXion is different to other start ups. They are focused on building a complete ecosystem where businesses will be very friendly for the common good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
TraXion builds ecosystems that are supported by blockchain, smart contracts for the common good by upholding data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The project is ready to build a large system in the near future and I highly appreciate this project. I believe that after the end of the ICO, the biggest beneficiary will be the investor of the project as Traxion is considered one of the best projects in the current time.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I'm mark  a Bitcoin miner, you are a crypto investor I guess?

I’m a Bitcoin miner from the US currently workingwith Antpool. I am searching for some persons who would be interested in mining
I guess you're lost. If you're referring to mining you can directly go in Mining Boards, you can ask anything about mining related topics there just don't such post cloud mining or it will be deleted.
Activity: 154
I'm mark  a Bitcoin miner, you are a crypto investor I guess?

I’m a Bitcoin miner from the US currently workingwith Antpool. I am searching for some persons who would be interested in mining
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Another great video review created by ICO SHOW

Watch the video by clicking the image below

Visit the website for more details: https://traxion.tech/
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Here is another review for Traxion made by Blockchain Ninja.

For more info about Traxion visit: https://traxion.tech/

Great review! I like how you are keeping us updated with news on the thread. Quite important especially in this marked with so much competition to get funding for the good projects Smiley
legendary
Here is another review for Traxion made by Blockchain Ninja.

For more info about Traxion visit: https://traxion.tech/

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I read the Traxion use case and am nothing but impressed with the this project and its vision on how to use blockchain technology to solve real life cases and better the lives of many, especially the idea of eliminating huge costs on remittances so that families back home can receive more of the money sent by people working abroad is important, i know majority of people facing this huge cost will likely warn up to this idea, Traxion.Tech is a project that is creating a new financial revolution for the unbanked.
copper member
Activity: 378

TraXion Use Cases 2.0

As a new level of digital transformation takes place in the world, it has become vitally important to realize that the way that the financial sectors conduct transactions is undergoing a new level of digitization. With TraXion, therein lies a tremendous opportunity to cultivate this new financial revolution to help bridge it to society and the world at large. Here are three prime examples to showcase different industries that will be affected by these massive changes.

Producers
TraXion will power producers’ financial systems, solving their woes in terms of finance — in payroll, employee benefits, and transfer of value from one department to another, value chain, and supply chain — logistics from production to merchant. This is a valuable proposition to producers as they can now solve many various issues within their specific financial systems. For example, a farmer could use TraXion’s systems to help better track the amount of funding he receives from his crops that he sells. Not only would he be provided a unique wallet solution, he would be able to acquire a number of services with his funds as well.

Read more: https://medium.com/traxion-tech/traxion-use-cases-2-0-b67b5c2b96a6

that great news dev...keep on my eyes Cool
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

TraXion Use Cases 2.0

As a new level of digital transformation takes place in the world, it has become vitally important to realize that the way that the financial sectors conduct transactions is undergoing a new level of digitization. With TraXion, therein lies a tremendous opportunity to cultivate this new financial revolution to help bridge it to society and the world at large. Here are three prime examples to showcase different industries that will be affected by these massive changes.

Producers
TraXion will power producers’ financial systems, solving their woes in terms of finance — in payroll, employee benefits, and transfer of value from one department to another, value chain, and supply chain — logistics from production to merchant. This is a valuable proposition to producers as they can now solve many various issues within their specific financial systems. For example, a farmer could use TraXion’s systems to help better track the amount of funding he receives from his crops that he sells. Not only would he be provided a unique wallet solution, he would be able to acquire a number of services with his funds as well.

Read more: https://medium.com/traxion-tech/traxion-use-cases-2-0-b67b5c2b96a6
Activity: 71
This team if executed properly will effectively tackle the industrial market and be a first mover in implementing industrial grade blockchain technology.
Activity: 40
ICO Time: 21 days 2 hours left
copper member
Activity: 98
I really enjoyed the presentation (video), the implementation of Hyperledger technology and the way in which the TraXion team helps educate the user, not only on their project but the underlying technology they're using.
legendary
Another great review on Traxion by The ICO Reviewer!

Check it out and learn about some of the great features of their platform.

Watch the video below:

copper member
Activity: 140
Very interesting idea which will create "flexibility" in handling the complex processes. Good luck guys.
Activity: 113
I think Traxion is an amazing project that really stands out among ICOs. As long as the market sentiment is strong, Traxion platform should do well out of the gate.
Currently they are almost sold out and it looks like the investor is very interested in this project. I am sure Traxion will be one of the best projects this year because I greatly appreciate their development team and if you have the knowledge, their ecosystem will definitely benefit a lot of people. So consider your investment right now because the project is about to end

to support the implementation of this project. This platform provides TraXionWallet which will allow sending money, P2P loans and donations, along with data analytics and reward systems. Traxion provides white-label wallets for organizations that want to move financial assets at zero costs through the tokenization of their local currency
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I think Traxion is an amazing project that really stands out among ICOs. As long as the market sentiment is strong, Traxion platform should do well out of the gate.
Currently they are almost sold out and it looks like the investor is very interested in this project. I am sure Traxion will be one of the best projects this year because I greatly appreciate their development team and if you have the knowledge, their ecosystem will definitely benefit a lot of people. So consider your investment right now because the project is about to end
copper member
Activity: 98
Traxion is a financial institution in the interchange where for-profit meets non-profit, where banking as we know it meets blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: