Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY - page 9. (Read 29927 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
our advertising company has actually huge discount on all ICO investors databases, if you would like to reach out more than 250,000 investors = feel free to PM me for more info. We are serious company with real website and company e-mail.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!

I am very interested in this project!!! tell me please the when the CROWDSALE will start Huh
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
TraXion for Tomorrow's Global Economy

Take a look a few months back and watch on how the Traxion was presented on Blockchain EXPO 2018 on London.

Click the image below to watch the video
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
maybe the free voucher program is over, there is no mistake buying ico traxion.
and want to make sure that the traxion will fly to the moon
They have achieved the Hard Cap and I am waiting for the tokens of the project to be distributed because I am sure Traxion will probably go to the Moon in the future as this is a highly ethical project and will make People are interested in investing in this project. Just look at the new development and hope for a future for this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Article: TraXion Use Cases

In a world that is seeing a level of digital transformation take place, it’s important to realize that the manner in which financial transactions take place is undergoing massive changes. From the adoption of the Blockchain to cryptocurrencies, the financial world is changing before our very eyes. With TraXion, there is a tremendous opportunity to help bridge the gap between this ongoing financial revolution and society at large. Here are three examples to showcase this.

https://medium.com/traxion-tech/article-traxion-use-cases-e0d4b106236c
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Seems you will have some usefull functions, which other projects had already but in one place:
Wallet with exchange like Eido?
Fundraising Platform like Kickico?
Lending like ETHlend etc?

But how tokens will be used? I mean liquidity in all your products?

How the tokenomics will be is quite important for participants in ico seing return of investment. Il ask in tg if they can give the summary here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
maybe the free voucher program is over, there is no mistake buying ico traxion.
and want to make sure that the traxion will fly to the moon
Activity: 322
I received also no email in july - this is what I get
is there any possibility to get those voucher mail? in the dashboard are 20 token, but I need such a voucher...
Activity: 280
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token? and who will be interested in buying your tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TraXion - Transitions You To A Crypto-Ready Society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2XK3fXecUk

Traxion aims to be a better bank in a blockchain-driven environment, enabling its community to load, send, save, spend, lend, borrow, and more using a secure, simplified yet compliant application.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Seems you will have some usefull functions, which other projects had already but in one place:
Wallet with exchange like Eido?
Fundraising Platform like Kickico?
Lending like ETHlend etc?

But how tokens will be used? I mean liquidity in all your products?
legendary
This review of Traxion created by Laurence Meyer goes into how TraXion is creating a true solution for the unbanked on a global scale.

Learn more here: https://youtu.be/3Kf185T4Fng

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
TRAXION - [Project Overview]
TraXion is building an ecosystem where everybody can work together for the common good by enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgnH75w_gk
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello TRAXION group. I am very interested in this project of you, personally I think the project will grow very fast in the Asian countries. The project uses KYC to increase confidence for investors. great project
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
The Digital Economy and The Blockchain

The digital economy is rapidly growing on a global scale. The adoption of the blockchain and its underlying technologies has also seen accelerated growth as well. As both of these movements continue to grow, its fair to inquire about what type of future exists for both of these paradigms. The following will discuss these movements and how TraXion is helping to bridge the two together on a global scale.

Read more: https://medium.com/traxion-tech/the-digital-economy-and-the-blockchain-d552518ad2c
Activity: 420
Interesting idea that is among the few projects that utilise Hyperledger. Product already live several elements of the ecosystem, including: fundraising platform, payment platform.
with hard work that is compact, surely for success will be easy to achieve, hopefully the team will always work with enthusiasm for this project so that it can achieve satisfying results.
copper member
Activity: 294
Interesting idea that is among the few projects that utilise Hyperledger. Product already live several elements of the ecosystem, including: fundraising platform, payment platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The Digital Economy and The Blockchain

The digital economy is rapidly growing on a global scale. The adoption of the blockchain and its underlying technologies has also seen accelerated growth as well. As both of these movements continue to grow, its fair to inquire about what type of future exists for both of these paradigms. The following will discuss these movements and how TraXion is helping to bridge the two together on a global scale. https://medium.com/traxion-tech/the-digital-economy-and-the-blockchain-d552518ad2cc
legendary
An in-depth interview with TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia, discussing about the global economy embracing step-by-step change through blockchain and how it shakes the financial industry for good.

Read it here: HowtoToken.com

copper member
Activity: 98
Hyperledger Fabric: An open-source blockchain endorsed by a consortium of large tech enterprises such as IBM, Cisco, SAP, Intel and Oracle. This will already gain them traction moving forward.
Pages:
Jump to: