Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY - page 8. (Read 29927 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
UNIONBANK’s Ramon J. Duarte and Traxion’s Ann G. Cuisia
talk about bringing technology into the agriculture sector during a press conference for TechUp Agri held at the Azuela Cove in Davao City on Aug. 25. 2018.

Source: bworldonline
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck
All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.

thanks for the information fellas, forgot to check telegram group  Cheesy
but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy
hope that they will sell all 250 millions  Cool

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.
I think that is the final date and no more extensions will be done.

so now still is presale? cause on the site i see written this
CROWDSALE Start 09/15/2018
so it will be two weeks or what? can someone clarify for me, thanks!
legendary
so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck
All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.

but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.
I think that is the final date and no more extensions will be done.

yeap, i wish them good luck, hope that they achieve max result in fundraising, but i am not so sure that market recovering, we saw those kind a things about dozens times for a few last months, i hope it recover soon, but i dont know really, it could become red any day  Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Can you tell me, what discounts on pre-sale now and what min amount reuqiment for countribute on pre-sale? And I asked before, how tokens will be used here?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Glad to be of interest of you to traxion. bounty start from March 01, 2018. This is the final week for this bounty campaign. Week 26 [8/23 - 8/29]

i highly doubt that is the latest update regarding this campaign because recently there has been another new update about campaign extension till end of ico which is September ending, so campaign still continues till ending f ico, this information can be found in their telegram channel.

Extending twice is unlikely but wouldn't care. If it helps the project to succeed I'm ok with most decisions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Glad to be of interest of you to traxion. bounty start from March 01, 2018. This is the final week for this bounty campaign. Week 26 [8/23 - 8/29]

i highly doubt that is the latest update regarding this campaign because recently there has been another new update about campaign extension till end of ico which is September ending, so campaign still continues till ending f ico, this information can be found in their telegram channel.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I received also no email in july - this is what I get
is there any possibility to get those voucher mail? in the dashboard are 20 token, but I need such a voucher..
Hi, the 20 presale tokens are your airdrop tokens. This will be transferred to your wallet after the ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
legendary
A Presscon meeting with the Mindanao press.
Promoting One Mindanao using the TraXion platform.

Source: Traxion's Official Twitter Page

legendary
Hi, could a admin please visit bitcointalk Ann and answer the questions about tokenomics?
If you want people to participate in ico it is a basic request that should not require me to send a mail?
But it is so basic. Visit your own announcement thread and reply to important questions.

If you wish to get answers about your concerns immediately, I suggest you join their Official telegram group here: https://t.me/TraXionICO
The team is quite active there and frequently answers all inquiries regarding their ICO, Tech and everything.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I have researched this project very carefully and I greatly appreciate their development strategy and now the project has attracted a lot of money and I believe in the future they will have more information better for all investors. Currently the project has sold 50 million tokens and this is a huge figure at this time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!

I am very interested in this project!!! tell me please the when the CROWDSALE will start Huh

Look at their site. The crowdsale starts 08/31/2018. Now pre-sale ongoing. But I dont know, what min amount requiments for pre-sale?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, could a admin please visit bitcointalk Ann and answer the questions about tokenomics?
If you want people to participate in ico it is a basic request that should not require me to send a mail?
But it is so basic. Visit your own announcement thread and reply to important questions.
Pages:
Jump to: