Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY - page 12. (Read 29927 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
The TraXion's Unique Features Blockchain Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecn74rxf1Q

Did you made this? Great job. Make sure to submit this on Traxion's bounty campaign here and earn stake with it which will then be converted into TXN tokens when the bounty campaign ends.

TraXion goes beyond financial inclusion. They're revolutionizing various services and making them accessible for all. Check their website here: http://traxion.tech
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Logging into your account to access your dashboard has a 2 step verification process for security. Could you elaborate more on what you mean?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
The TraXion's Unique Features Blockchain Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecn74rxf1Q
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
It is good to know that the CEO is a filipina.
 I am very proud to Know that most of the ICO project i have been with, was handled by male CEO aside from this project, also Teamed up with great persons. 
Looking forward to this project. 
legendary
TraXion is taking fairness and accessibility to the next level on the blockchain. For more information about their token sale visit: http://traxion.tech
legendary
Have you extended the bounty, but the pool remained at the same level? Who does this? I'm already silent about the fact that it's not known where 10 million coins disappear. You have indicated that 15 million coins are allocated to the bounty, and in fact 5 million. How will you use 10 million coins that are supposedly given to bounty? Leave them to yourself?

That's quiet incorrect.
Here's how the total 15,000,000 Million Traxion Token will be used (3% of the total supply)
7,000,000 Million Traxion Tokens is allocated for commissions
3,000,000 Million Traxion Tokens for affiliate links
While the remaining 5,000,000 is what's actually allocated for the Bounty Campaign's bounty pool here on Bitcointalk.org
See the full details here: https://traxion.tech/

As for the bounty campaign's extended weeks. We do clarified from the very beginning that the entire bounty campaign will only end when Traxion's ICO also ended. (See the bounty thread: HERE)
Since the Traxion team decided to extend their ICO due to a very bearish market conditions these past few weeks, the bounty campaign has also been extended along with it.

Find out what the future of banking will be. SEE HERE
Activity: 11
Hey guys! I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to look what is going to take place!
copper member
Activity: 378
Everyone can work together for the common good by enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust in the TraXion ecosystem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The WP does a good job of transmitting the main concept across and there is a lot of background information to provide a backdrop to the reasoning behind this project. It is properly structured with a well-divided index and a classic format.
Activity: 476
The promising and interesting project, which can make the revolution in a banking system, make it innovative and comfortable. It will be easier to find money for startups and non-profit organizations.
Activity: 30
I am review in concept on your business, It is really nice! Really well job, really good logo, certain results.
Activity: 432
The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
This project is great and they have attracted huge amounts of money in recent months. I am confident that this project is undergoing a proper development to build a new ecosystem in the future. I personally advise everyone to take part in this great project because it can be applied in our lives and can help people make a good profit if they participate in the project.

Traxion is outstanding project that want to touch the lives of the many unbanked people in the Philippines and as well as in other countries, with the help of this project many poor communities can conveniently make transaction from their bank account with relatively ease. the concept is very innovative and required as well, and there has been great support by the community, sales is really moving nicely which indicate a beautiful beginning for this project.
This project tends to help more poor people get better lives. I personally highly appreciate the ethical project that this project created. I believe that the project is likely to receive good investment and many investors will know more about this project in the future. At this point you should consider investing because this project is about to end
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A strong dedicated and numerous team, interesting project. Good luck!
legendary
Check out this review on Traxion by the ICO REVIEWER and learn about some of the great features of their platform HERE

Is the token sale extended until August 31? I thought it will end this month. But I saw in ICO bench that the dates were changed. Is this true?

Hi. We are still confirming this to the Traxion team. I suggest you join their official telegram group here: https://t.me/TraXionICO  and ask them these questions directly.

Thanks
Activity: 308
Is the token sale extended until August 31? I thought it will end this month. But I saw in ICO bench that the dates were changed. Is this true?
You can find out all the latest updates about the project in their telegram grub TRAXION, and you can ask all you want to ask and team inevitably will answer him in full
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Activity: 112
Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where's that stat bar of the ongoing token sale? Are you going to disclose the amount you are raising so far? Or just another project that is not transparent to the community?
Activity: 124
Really interesting using of blockchain, with a strong team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
This project is great and they have attracted huge amounts of money in recent months. I am confident that this project is undergoing a proper development to build a new ecosystem in the future. I personally advise everyone to take part in this great project because it can be applied in our lives and can help people make a good profit if they participate in the project.

Traxion is outstanding project that want to touch the lives of the many unbanked people in the Philippines and as well as in other countries, with the help of this project many poor communities can conveniently make transaction from their bank account with relatively ease. the concept is very innovative and required as well, and there has been great support by the community, sales is really moving nicely which indicate a beautiful beginning for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: