Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 24. (Read 90226 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
It seems that we have stalled. Should this be expected and just wait until more new version wallets come online?

Mh...no. Wouldnt have expected that. Looking into it now.

Edit: Yep. That one is on me, sorry. Sad Fixed sources uploaded, building wallet right now. Unfortunately we have to revert back to block 10881, but that shouldn't  be an issue.

Stay tuned for an update in a few mins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
It seems that we have stalled. Should this be expected and just wait until more new version wallets come online?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
First two 100 TRI transactions confirmed so I sent off 300 more.
We still need another person or two to update their wallets.

Current block 10905.

Wurst, made it really easy to get synced.  Just read the bootstrap.dat instructions.

I have two wallets currently staking. More wallets would be good and will surely connect (different timezones....give it 24h) but the blockchain will move on even without new clients. Min stake age is 1h so it takes a little. Wink

Great!

Nice work!

I'll send you 500 TRI as soon as I notice it clears.  It says 2 of 4 confirms.  I'll then send myself another 2000 from bittrex and send you the other 1000 after the transaction clears.  Once the chain is moving fluidly, I'll do the giveaway in /r/cryptocurrency.

I'm thinking, a full member can PM me to get 10, junior member - 5, new member with 10 posts - 2

Or based on reddit username, 2 years+ - 10, 1 year+ - 5, 1 month+ - 2

Something like that

My bittrex coins will be trapped until they update.  Did you get the 500 though?

Yep - incoming 500! Thank you very much! Smiley

As mentioned before - the network needs a little time (blocks) to level. Probably all wallets brought online with maximum coin age after the update minted two blocks (in case reservebalance was not used*) - so did mine. Now those 2 "coinblocks" have a different coinage. Next time you mint a block, those "blocks" get further divided..and so on. Ideally each staker's coins are distributed equally over the maturity window (7 blocks).

*Speaking of which: Damn, forgot to remove reservebalance myself. oO
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Current block 10905.

Wurst, made it really easy to get synced.  Just read the bootstrap.dat instructions.

I have two wallets currently staking. More wallets would be good and will surely connect (different timezones....give it 24h) but the blockchain will move on even without new clients. Min stake age is 1h so it takes a little. Wink

Great!

Nice work!

I'll send you 500 TRI as soon as I notice it clears.  It says 2 of 4 confirms.  I'll then send myself another 2000 from bittrex and send you the other 1000 after the transaction clears.  Once the chain is moving fluidly, I'll do the giveaway in /r/cryptocurrency.

I'm thinking, a full member can PM me to get 10, junior member - 5, new member with 10 posts - 2

Something like that

My bittrex coins will be trapped until they update.  Did you get the 500 though?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Excellent work wurstgelee. Got one wallet online earlier today at work. Im in process of getting second wallet online. Glad to see bittrex finally got the message, now we need to make sure they get the updates when we feel were ready. Once bittrex gets updated i'll send you some angles!
legendary

Current block 10905.

Wurst, made it really easy to get synced.  Just read the bootstrap.dat instructions.

Great!

Nice work!

I'll send you 500 TRI as soon as I notice it clears.  It says 2 of 4 confirms.  I'll then send myself another 2000 from bittrex and send you the other 1000 after the transaction clears.  Once the chain is moving fluidly, I'll do the giveaway in /r/cryptocurrency.

Something like that

Current block 10905.

legendary

Current block 10905.

Grin

Cool I sent another 100 and I'll send more over once these start confirming.

edit
Wicked cool! Getting confirms now.

Yep, those 2 blocks were mine. We need maybe  2-3 more stakers now to stabilize the network. It should start to become smoother after a few maturity cycles (50 blocks maybe) once those massive coinblocks of maximum coin age everyone has/had are distributed a little. Debug log shows enough old clients being disconnected for using the old version. Wink

so UPDATE YOUR WALLET NOW! Wink

edit: \o/ \o/
No more Rekt and Bust
 Grin

Cool I sent another 100 and I'll send more over once these start confirming.

edit
Wicked cool! Getting confirms now.
Cool bud I'm synched and minting. Just sent you a test transaction of 100

Hey what's your Tw handle?

Ah you! Smiley

https://twitter.com/wurstgelee
No more Rekt and Bust
lol, more to come :p

*does a little dance
Someone just sent me 100 coins. Also my coins completed one minting cycle and I am staking again. Smiley

It fucking works.
No more Rekt and Bust
Cool bud I'm synched and minting. Just sent you a test transaction of 100

Hey what's your Tw handle?
** wallet download link for version 3.4.1 removed **
No more Rekt and Bust
Great job wurstgelee, you're a trooper. Looking forward to having a working wallet so I can send you some Smiley

I tweeted at trex about your work on the wallet, maybe some other tweets to them about the TRI's would help.

Link to that tweet so I can RT? Smiley

https://twitter.com/5tephenjhall/status/504432756076851200
is this alive?
what are min and max stakes?

min stake age 1h (will be changed from 3h), max stake age 12h. more details later today with new ann thread.

and yes, it is will be alive again this evening. Wink
Great job wurstgelee, you're a trooper. Looking forward to having a working wallet so I can send you some Smiley

I tweeted at trex about your work on the wallet, maybe some other tweets to them about the TRI's would help.

Link to that tweet so I can RT? Smiley
No more Rekt and Bust

Pages:
Jump to: