Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 104. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

the presale is open on 20th February at 12:30pm UTC until 6th March at 12:30pm UTC.

What's the bonus again for presale?

The starting bonus is 25% discount and it is tied to supply sold. Full discount structure is in below image:

https://i.imgur.com/NcvTrRt.png

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

That 1% looks so little.As i suck at math,how much is that in ETH?

It's ok.. so:

7,500 FORCE = 1 ETH. So we divide the supply by 7,500 FORCE to get equivalent in ETH.

15,000,000 / 7,500 = 2,000 ETH

2,000 ETH current value would be $2.6m

Hope that helps

The math will remain the same regardless of ETH price?
Activity: 126

the presale is open on 20th February at 12:30pm UTC until 6th March at 12:30pm UTC.

The starting bonus is 25% discount and it is tied to supply sold. Full discount structure is in below image:

It's ok.. so:

7,500 FORCE = 1 ETH. So we divide the supply by 7,500 FORCE to get equivalent in ETH.

Hope that helps

Thnx for the math course.It always looks so much  easier when explained Cheesy
Any system that encourages that kind of behaviour has my vote,thats for sure!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Community escrow? Like, both sides need to confirm action is done?

Won't that create a special kind of players who will only boost other players for tokens?

There are certainly factors to consider, that's why we can't release details, however it would involve trusted parties from both sides and profile ranking plus infraction type systems Smiley

Also consider verified escrow users who have built a certain level of trust may only be authorised to oversee these interactions, for which they can be rewarded a percentage for their reliability and trustworthiness.

Ah,so users will be abble to offer  ecscrow services?Thats another great way to earn some tokens.

But for something like that i guess i will have to build up reputation on the platform,so people see you can be trusted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Yes,everyone who into crytpo gotta accept the volatility part.And those who joined sale early got extra rewarded,i think thats fair in the end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

It's ok.. so:

Hope that helps

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Since ETh is going up in price alot,do you maybe plan to change the amount of FORCE tokens per 1 ETH?Or that wouldnt be fair to others who invested in that first sale?

I'm afraid we won't be doing that DirkDiggler, we set everyone to the value of Ether, it's not practical to keep changing the amount of FORCE received per ETH at this stage. What we are doing is actually fair to the earlier pre-sale contributors, because the value of Ether was much lower at that point. So by keeping it to 1 ETH = 6000 FORCE regardless of when entered is actually the fairest system we can do.

Fair enough,i was just curious how you gonna deal with that,and i hope it wont affect your sale too much.But then again,all other ICO are in same position like you.Just gotta dapt to crypto market and volatility.
Activity: 98
Current ETH inflation will surely make mess of the ICO.
How do you plan to combat it?

Situation is same for every ICO,so i dont think they have to do anything different than what they were doing so far.

Won't that create a special kind of players who will only boost other players for tokens?

There are certainly factors to consider, that's why we can't release details, however it would involve trusted parties from both sides and profile ranking plus infraction type systems Smiley

Also consider verified escrow users who have built a certain level of trust may only be authorised to oversee these interactions, for which they can be rewarded a percentage for their reliability and trustworthiness.

Great,as someone said earlier,finally system where being honest and polite will literally pay off.
Activity: 112
Since ETh is going up in price alot,do you maybe plan to change the amount of FORCE tokens per 1 ETH?Or that wouldnt be fair to others who invested in that first sale?

I'm afraid we won't be doing that DirkDiggler, we set everyone to the value of Ether, it's not practical to keep changing the amount of FORCE received per ETH at this stage. What we are doing is actually fair to the earlier pre-sale contributors, because the value of Ether was much lower at that point. So by keeping it to 1 ETH = 6000 FORCE regardless of when entered is actually the fairest system we can do.

I agree with you,and i think others will too,cos anyone thats in this market knows how volatile currencies are,so they should get used to that by now.

Ah,so users will be abble to offer  ecscrow services?Thats another great way to earn some tokens.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I'm sure the team will find a solution, that's beneficial to investors and the project.
Activity: 308
Current ETH inflation will surely make mess of the ICO.
How do you plan to combat it?
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
We are still working on all of the details for this, to ensure that it is fair. Like the other comments say, we don't want to encourage boosting.

But rest ashore we will ensure a fair and equal process.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Whatever you think of, there'll always be a russian managing to bypass it

Well we are ensuring that we have strict security procedures and processes in place, so they only way anyone will be able to generate FORCE will be legitimately.

Activity: 212

Hahahaha, this is sad and true at the same time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
We are still working on all of the details for this, to ensure that it is fair. Like the other comments say, we don't want to encourage boosting.

But rest ashore we will ensure a fair and equal process.

Jump to: