Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 105. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Since ETh is going up in price alot,do you maybe plan to change the amount of FORCE tokens per 1 ETH?Or that wouldnt be fair to others who invested in that first sale?

Thats a good question, I will clarify with Pete for you. I will come back to you on that.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

the presale is open on 20th February at 12:30pm UTC until 6th March at 12:30pm UTC.

What's the bonus again for presale?

The bonus/discount structure is fixed to the supply sold. So once a certain amount of the supply is sold the discount/bonus will change. The starting discount/bonus is 25%, but it is only fixed to 1% of the supply. So you need to be quick if you want to secure yourself a 25% bonus/discount.

All information regarding the discount/bonus structure can be found on our website: https://triforcetokens.io

The developers will use our integration kits that are connected to the entire ecosystem. They can then trigger certain events that are tied to the network to release the reward that the particular player created. This is one method. The other method will be community driven escrow verification - although the details are being worked out for that and will be more applicable to the social aspects.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Community escrow? Like, both sides need to confirm action is done?

We are still working on all of the details for this, to ensure that it is fair. Like the other comments say, we don't want to encourage boosting.

But rest ashore we will ensure a fair and equal process.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Do you plan to maybe lock ETH-FORCE ratio somehow?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold. For first 1% of tokens  it's 25% so gotta be really fast to get that one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

the presale is open on 20th February at 12:30pm UTC until 6th March at 12:30pm UTC.

What's the bonus again for presale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

The developers will use our integration kits that are connected to the entire ecosystem. They can then trigger certain events that are tied to the network to release the reward that the particular player created. This is one method. The other method will be community driven escrow verification - although the details are being worked out for that and will be more applicable to the social aspects.

Can someone explain what community escrow would be?

I think both parties need to agree
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Since ETh is going up in price alot,do you maybe plan to change the amount of FORCE tokens per 1 ETH?Or that wouldnt be fair to others who invested in that first sale?

I think team mentioned earlier that they wont adjust number of tokens per ETH.I guess thats just one of the risks of crypto market volatility.
Merit: 10

Can someone explain what community escrow would be?
Activity: 126

Won't that create a special kind of players who will only boost other players for tokens?

Will be hard to stop those.I can already see professional boosting teams.Unless they will be discouraged somehow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 98

Won't that create a special kind of players who will only boost other players for tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 224
When thev pre sale will starts dev?

Hi josephpogi, the presale is open on 20th February at 12:30pm UTC until 6th March at 12:30pm UTC.

If you sign up on the website or join our telegram channel you will be kept informed of everything.

Telegram: https://t.me/triforcetokens

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
When thev pre sale will starts dev?
Yes absolutely, helping other players in the community and being rewarded is one of our major differentiators  Cheesy

But how will this work tho?
How will the game know i helped someone?

*** New Advisory Announcement - David Drake Joins TriForce Tokens ***

The team are pleased to introduce heavy hitting David Drake, Chairmen of VC Firm LDJ Capital, to our advisory board!
With more than 50 global directors and relations with institutions and family offices that manage assets worth $1.5 trillion, we are confident David is going to help us realise our vision.

Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/triforcetokens/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-welcomes-angel-investor-david-drake-to-advisory-board-f6ac7613327f

Oh wow. How'd you manage to get a big fish like him?

His team at LDJ Capital contacted me directly and we went through some due diligence, then signed an agreement. We are now actively working with their team  Smiley

Merit: 10

This will be great and welcoming change,as online gaming becasme so toxic lately,noone has patience for helping new guys.

I can agree to that,iv playing online for  many years now,and situation was never worse than it is now.And i hope TriForce can change that,and maybe even show people that being polite pays off in the end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
*** New Advisory Announcement - David Drake Joins TriForce Tokens ***

The team are pleased to introduce heavy hitting David Drake, Chairmen of VC Firm LDJ Capital, to our advisory board!
With more than 50 global directors and relations with institutions and family offices that manage assets worth $1.5 trillion, we are confident David is going to help us realise our vision.

Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/triforcetokens/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-welcomes-angel-investor-david-drake-to-advisory-board-f6ac7613327f

Great addition,keep them coming!
Jump to: