Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 13. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
What kind of tasks will developers be able to set for gamers?

Kill 2873763543 boars Tongue.

Could be tasks like get highest score in some period of time,achieve something like world first kill of some boss,clear some dungeons fastest, etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They are probably busy doing other stuff atm.

They probably are, yes, however it would be a shame if they stopped doing that as they were very active to this point.

I agree, they are one of the most active teams as far as the community relations are concerned.
We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They probably are, yes, however it would be a shame if they stopped doing that as they were very active to this point.
Activity: 182
What kind of tasks will developers be able to set for gamers?
Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

What kind? Game task for points or token?

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

But who would give task?Other players,game developers,TriForce itself?

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

That actually makes sense. As they are the ones that make the content.

But will there be encouraged by TriForce platform to put those kind of tasks?

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?

That would make sense but it would be hard to monitor.

It would probably be done automatically.

Activity: 210
Is this like steam kind of platform,where we will buy and sell games and other stuff for crypto money?

No,you wont be able to trade games here,its not about that at all,its about getting community together,and earning tokens by doing various tasks.

Tasks would be one of the most interesting part of the platform. To have a sense of something more serious about games.

I think the tasks would be in game tasks that would transfer to points if I'm not wrong.

Developers set the in-game tasks, challenges and achievements and also set the rewards.

Sure, there will probably be some efficient way of distribution of reward over blockchain.
Merit: 12

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

Developers will have to buy  FORCE tokens from the same way like any other user,from exchange?They wont have any special kind of discount of any special kind of way to get FORCE tokens from you?
Activity: 224

How do you mean encouraged,like TriForce giving developers some tokens to share for their tasks?

Would there be a limit to the amount one dev could offer?
Activity: 280

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

A dream come true for every gamer!  Cool
I agree,that kind of reward system will be accepted by a lot of gamers

Yes I agree Smiley a reward system long overdue.
Activity: 294

Not really. It will have a list of games which you can download, but will also reward you with FORCE (our currency). We are potentially looking into allowing players to purchase games with FORCE, but for the time being we are focusing on the task at hand.

It's a perfect system for gamers. You earn by gaming and you spend earnings on more games Smiley

I agree,that kind of reward system will be accepted by a lot of gamers

Its in developers best interest to set rewards. The whole purpose of it is to both attract and retain players. So we will be making case studies to show and prove that our system works, encouraging developers to follow suit.

Do you have some examples of these tasks and reward which you had in mind?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 126

I think that developers should get their own tokens and then share to the community for tasks,as its in their interest for people to play their game.

Of course,thats the only reasonable way.I see TriForce as platform for all those games,and thats it.

Merit: 12

I think that developers should get their own tokens and then share to the community for tasks,as its in their interest for people to play their game.
Activity: 210

Activity: 126

Activity: 131

Pages:
Jump to: