Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 16. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token

We are building RaidParty, which is a social engagement platform. Its nothing like steam, the only similarity is that it will list games.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

So it would be a social network around games?
Activity: 182

I believe it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.
WE ARE NOW ONE STEP CLOSER IN REDEFINING THE GLOBAL GAMING EXPERIENCE!
We need products and ideas!

How would you like gaming world to look like in near future?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

I believe it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.
WE ARE NOW ONE STEP CLOSER IN REDEFINING THE GLOBAL GAMING EXPERIENCE!
We need products and ideas!
So, I never asked this, but who from the team is such a huge Zelda fan that the project was named after something from the game? Smiley

CEO, Pete Mardell

You checked with Nintendo about name right I guess?

Team mentioned earlier that all is checked and safe, so no worries regarding that.

I guess they son't need any fuss around copyrights right now Smiley
There were some mentions of rewarding most active beta testers.Any concrete  plan to do that,now when TriForce reached soft cap?

We have never mentioned that, although people in our thread seem to keep assuming we are. We have done an airdrop for people to pre-register for the application, which is our way of rewarding people. We can't keep giving away FORCE.

Why not? Most of the people would be happy with free FORCE Cheesy

Well if we were to give everything away, as an investor you'd be losing out on money as the value would decrease. So its not us being difficult, we have to take into account everyone.

That's true. Big airdrops and big bonuses devalue the token

It's a really demanding job of balancing between attracting more people to the project by airdrops and bonuses vs keeping the coin value on the level.
The best approach are the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 210
Thing I like about game industry today is that it is evolving in a lot of ways. Triforce is a great example of that evolution.
Still, I don't like the whole deal around DLC's that are most often payed for. However in contrast to movie industry, games are still getting better each year.
Activity: 224
Who knows, maybe we'll use Triforce for all things related to games in the future Smiley
I hope so,it looks like it could help gaming community a lot

Probably depends on this first phase and then on the plans the team has for the platform.
Activity: 224
There were some mentions of rewarding most active beta testers.Any concrete  plan to do that,now when TriForce reached soft cap?

We have never mentioned that, although people in our thread seem to keep assuming we are. We have done an airdrop for people to pre-register for the application, which is our way of rewarding people. We can't keep giving away FORCE.

Well if we were to give everything away, as an investor you'd be losing out on money as the value would decrease. So its not us being difficult, we have to take into account everyone.

Yes, that's very true. And after all  - the sale is about the team earning funds, not just giving it away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
So, I never asked this, but who from the team is such a huge Zelda fan that the project was named after something from the game? Smiley

CEO, Pete Mardell

Team mentioned earlier that all is checked and safe, so no worries regarding that.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 294
Who knows, maybe we'll use Triforce for all things related to games in the future Smiley
I hope so,it looks like it could help gaming community a lot
Activity: 126

CEO, Pete Mardell

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token

We are building RaidParty, which is a social engagement platform. Its nothing like steam, the only similarity is that it will list games.

CEO, Pete Mardell

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

For now I think they're only sticking to the basics - that is why they have this collab. with raidparty.

Yes ,most important thing is to have good basis,and focus on that at the start.And later on its much easier to spread in whichever direction you want,after you have big community and established pistion in gaming industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Beta testing is something that is always of greatest interest to me, so I would like to know more.

I don't think they actually ever said this - it was just an idea proposed by the community.

Yeah there was nothing confirmed,some people asked,and team answeered that will depend on how sale goes,something like that costs money afterall.So theere is possibility for that.
Activity: 266

For now I think they're only sticking to the basics - that is why they have this collab. with raidparty.
Activity: 280

Beta testing is something that is always of greatest interest to me, so I would like to know more.

I don't think they actually ever said this - it was just an idea proposed by the community.
Activity: 266
Is beta coming this month? I know its delayed for a few weeks, but I still hope it will happen this month.

Yes it will be this month.

Great, I can't wait to see that. It will be available on Google playstore?

Was there any talk on how the beta will be distributed?

What do you mean? Its an open beta meaning anyone can download and use it, the only restrictions is that it is only built for iOS and Android devices.

People using android and iOS will be able to communicate on the platform?

Yes upon further releases.

So in this first beta phase we wont be able to communicate cross platforms?That option will come sometimes later  during  beta development,or after platform is out?

It won't be in the first version that we release. We are releasing it in phases so that people can test and use it as we upload other features. So, we will release 1 or 2 features at a time. We will update you on what features will be added upon each release.

Look forward to see product finished and try out.

You have to understand that most of today's IT products are never actually finished especially platform based like Triforce is. Which is good because they have to constantly develop to be competitive.

Well yes, but there is a difference between an unfinished product and a product that wants to constantly develop.
Pages:
Jump to: