Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 17. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Who knows, maybe we'll use Triforce for all things related to games in the future Smiley
Activity: 182
There were some mentions of rewarding most active beta testers.Any concrete  plan to do that,now when TriForce reached soft cap?

We have never mentioned that, although people in our thread seem to keep assuming we are. We have done an airdrop for people to pre-register for the application, which is our way of rewarding people. We can't keep giving away FORCE.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Why not? Most of the people would be happy with free FORCE Cheesy

Most people is happy with free money, however they are mostly not getting it  Smiley
Is beta coming this month? I know its delayed for a few weeks, but I still hope it will happen this month.

Yes it will be this month.

Great, I can't wait to see that. It will be available on Google playstore?

Was there any talk on how the beta will be distributed?

What do you mean? Its an open beta meaning anyone can download and use it, the only restrictions is that it is only built for iOS and Android devices.

People using android and iOS will be able to communicate on the platform?

Yes upon further releases.

So in this first beta phase we wont be able to communicate cross platforms?That option will come sometimes later  during  beta development,or after platform is out?

It won't be in the first version that we release. We are releasing it in phases so that people can test and use it as we upload other features. So, we will release 1 or 2 features at a time. We will update you on what features will be added upon each release.

Look forward to see product finished and try out.

You have to understand that most of today's IT products are never actually finished especially platform based like Triforce is. Which is good because they have to constantly develop to be competitive.
There were some mentions of rewarding most active beta testers.Any concrete  plan to do that,now when TriForce reached soft cap?

Beta testing is something that is always of greatest interest to me, so I would like to know more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

I is very warm heart that soft cap made. Very congrat to team and you.
Hoping good project and hardcap reach in sale main
Activity: 238

We have never mentioned that, although people in our thread seem to keep assuming we are. We have done an airdrop for people to pre-register for the application, which is our way of rewarding people. We can't keep giving away FORCE.

Cut them some slack. They've put time and effort into a project. They can't be giving away free Money ona whim. The airdrop itself is generous enough imho
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token

I don't think that's the point of TriForce, to be some trading platform for games  and I'm not even sure that going to be possible.
Activity: 210
Is beta coming this month? I know its delayed for a few weeks, but I still hope it will happen this month.

What do you mean? Its an open beta meaning anyone can download and use it, the only restrictions is that it is only built for iOS and Android devices.

So in this first beta phase we wont be able to communicate cross platforms?That option will come sometimes later  during  beta development,or after platform is out?

It won't be in the first version that we release. We are releasing it in phases so that people can test and use it as we upload other features. So, we will release 1 or 2 features at a time. We will update you on what features will be added upon each release.

I have no doubt that in time Triforce could communicate over different platforms. It's something that is considered normal in today world.
Activity: 61
Is the open marketplace already implemented? From the looks of this, the program will look like steam where games are bought/sold with the token
Activity: 224
So, I never asked this, but who from the team is such a huge Zelda fan that the project was named after something from the game? Smiley
Good point,but maybe its just incidental  Cheesy

Hm...I thought about that too, being a Zelda fan myself, and even though Triforce is not the most complex combination of words, I still think it's on purpose, It would be hard to believe that amongst a team of gamers not one is a fan of Zelda Smiley
Activity: 294
So, I never asked this, but who from the team is such a huge Zelda fan that the project was named after something from the game? Smiley
Good point,but maybe its just incidental  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Activity: 247

Look forward to see product finished and try out.
Activity: 266
Do you have a working prototype?

We did have a prototype but we have removed it as we are about to launch our beta release for RaidParty.

Makes sense. If you teamed up with Raid then that should be the focus.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Do you have a working prototype?

We did have a prototype but we have removed it as we are about to launch our beta release for RaidParty.

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Merit: 10
if bounty manager of the sylon, surely the allocation for his siganture great. and can be guessed the terms of the bounty participants if the sylon holders. Also muga course can be successful even though many who doubt this project

You think sylon is really that important?

In running a bounty campaign? Yes, I think a trustworthy bounty manager is important if you want to keep the trust of the participants.

Bounty hunters play big part in marketing,spreading the word about the project,so you want someone reliable to take care of those people,and Sylon is definetely one.
Pages:
Jump to: