Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 3. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Great, with a working application the project should have more interest. Now can you announce the dates of the sales?

We will announce the dates of the next token sale event it due time.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Glad to see your activity here. Tell me please, do you plan to resume, directly by ICO? Or it will be Pre-Seal. What event should we wait for?

It will be our final token sale event. Hence why we are taking our time to ensure we have everything in place.

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Great, with a working application the project should have more interest. Now can you announce the dates of the sales?

Glad to see your activity here. Tell me please, do you plan to resume, directly by ICO? Or it will be Pre-Seal. What event should we wait for?
*** 50+ ETH GIVEAWAY! ***

Only 12 days left until the RaidParty 50 ETH giveaway!

Register today to enter for your chance to win some free ETH!

You can register here: https://raidparty.io

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am glad that the project is alive and it is developing. I took part in the company's bounty, but then abandoned it, because it was unclear what would happen to the project. Can I work in the bounty again and get a reward for my old job?

Your bounty stakes have been kept locked. If you would like to continue please visit the bounty thread.

Please be aware that there has been many changes and many of the campaigns are now on hold for the time being.

Also please note that all bounty related questions need to stay in the bounty thread.

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for the answer.
Give me a bounty please, and if you do not hamper the current table of awards.
Sorry that I'm distracting.
I am glad that the project is alive and it is developing. I took part in the company's bounty, but then abandoned it, because it was unclear what would happen to the project. Can I work in the bounty again and get a reward for my old job?

Your bounty stakes have been kept locked. If you would like to continue please visit the bounty thread.

Please be aware that there has been many changes and many of the campaigns are now on hold for the time being.

Also please note that all bounty related questions need to stay in the bounty thread.

Thanks Smiley

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
**** RaidParty App is now LIVE! ****

TriForce Tokens new project RaidParty has just released its mobile beta! There are tonnes of rewards to be won including both FORCE tokens and ETH!

There is limited spaces to join the beta, so don't wait around, join today!

The beta is only currently available on Android devices, with expectation to have the beta on iOS by the end of this week.

There are some great games available to download and play through RaidParty with over 50 ETH in prizes to won!

How to join and start earning?

1) Go the RaidParty website: https://raidparty.io
2) Register for the HUGE giveaways
3) Download the RaidParty app
4) Sign into the RaidParty app
5) Download and play the games to start earning rewards!

What are you waiting for you? Don't let someone else win all the rewards!

Join today at: https://raidparty.io

God job guys,finally its out.I was afk for a bit,but gonna download it now and try,cant wait really Cheesy

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

TriForce Tokens new project RaidParty has just released its mobile beta! There are tonnes of rewards to be won including both FORCE tokens and ETH!

The beta is only currently available on Android devices, with expectation to have the beta on iOS by the end of this week.

There are some great games available to download and play through RaidParty with over 50 ETH in prizes to won!

Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

Sorry, I don't quiet understand what your saying?

We have held back on announcing dates as we are focusing on building our technology and ensuring that we have what we need in place to be a successful project. We understand that this has taken longer than expected, however the ICO and crypto space is an extremely fast paced environment and therefore projects need to adapted to the environment in order to succeed. Therefore, there is no need to rush a project. We would rather hold back and ensure that we have everything in place to secure the success of the project. No highly successful company/project happened over night, there is a lot that has to happen behind the scenes for a company to become successful.

Holding back on our ICO has allowed us to not only better prepare for the next ICO, it has also allowed the company to grow and expand in ways that we never even imagined. We are growing and building stronger partnerships with huge global organisations, our RaidParty application has had so much interest from both players and developers, we have had to limit the beta to number of registrations to ensure that our servers can take the load. It also has the interest of some very cool and potentially huge games, which has allowed us to provide some very cool and big rewards and giveaways.

So I understand that it may seem that the project is going slowly, but I can ensure you that we are working extremely hard here behind the scenes.

Well, I'll ask easier, are the ico dates already announced?

No we haven't announced any dates yet.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

We have held back on announcing dates as we are focusing on building our technology and ensuring that we have what we need in place to be a successful project. We understand that this has taken longer than expected, however the ICO and crypto space is an extremely fast paced environment and therefore projects need to adapted to the environment in order to succeed. Therefore, there is no need to rush a project. We would rather hold back and ensure that we have everything in place to secure the success of the project. No highly successful company/project happened over night, there is a lot that has to happen behind the scenes for a company to become successful.

Holding back on our ICO has allowed us to not only better prepare for the next ICO, it has also allowed the company to grow and expand in ways that we never even imagined. We are growing and building stronger partnerships with huge global organisations, our RaidParty application has had so much interest from both players and developers, we have had to limit the beta to number of registrations to ensure that our servers can take the load. It also has the interest of some very cool and potentially huge games, which has allowed us to provide some very cool and big rewards and giveaways.

So I understand that it may seem that the project is going slowly, but I can ensure you that we are working extremely hard here behind the scenes.

Well, I'll ask easier, are the ico dates already announced?

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What am I missing? The whitepaper v3.3 states Final Token Sale Open Date: March 2018, Close Date: 10th April 2018.
https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

So has the main sale been postponed? Is there a link to this announcement somewhere?

The main sale has been postponed, yes. We are focusing on developing our RaidParty application, which will be our driving vehicle for success. We are expected to launch the beta of RaidParty on the 7th May. From their, we will announce our next move.

Thanks Jake. Was this communicated via a blog somewhere? or within this forum or maybe a Tweet? I scoured these threads & noticed it but couldn't find ref to any formal announcement ...

We have not made a formal announcement, however we have made it clear via our emails and posts across our social media. Once we have dates set in stone, we will make an announcement. For the time being, we are focusing on our technology which we will be launching soon. From this we will have a better idea on when and how to conduct our main token sale event.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What am I missing? The whitepaper v3.3 states Final Token Sale Open Date: March 2018, Close Date: 10th April 2018.

So has the main sale been postponed? Is there a link to this announcement somewhere?

The main sale has been postponed, yes. We are focusing on developing our RaidParty application, which will be our driving vehicle for success. We are expected to launch the beta of RaidParty on the 7th May. From their, we will announce our next move.

Thanks Jake. Was this communicated via a blog somewhere? or within this forum or maybe a Tweet? I scoured these threads & noticed it but couldn't find ref to any formal announcement ...

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

**** BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ALERT! ****

We have a decided to open a Facebook Group bounty campaign!

All participants will receive 1,000 stakes in the overall bounty campaign. Joining the group will also grant members access to our RaidParty application (upon release), to which members can earn rewards for simply playing games! We will also be announcing a huge giveaway to one lucky player of 10 ETH! Make sure you join the facebook group, where we will announce the rules to entering the giveaway once we have launched the RaidParty application.

YOU MUST READ THE BELOW RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

RULES:

1) No Bots / bot accounts / Fake accounts - any bots / bot accounts / fake accounts will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
2) Do not spam the Facebook group with comments or posts - You will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
3) Do not ask any bounty related questions in the facebook group, telegram group, bitcointalk ANN thread or any other form of social media - All questions must be kept to this thread only!
4) Any posts or comments must be related to the post or game related. Any posts or comments that are not related to the post or game related will be deleted and will be removed from the bounty campaign.
5) Once you have joined the group, you must remain in the group until tokens have been distributed - All bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Failure to abide by any and all of the above rules will result in you and your stakes being removed from ALL bounty campaigns. By joining the campaign you are agreeing to have read and agreed to the above rules. We take these rules very seriously and have a 0 tolerance to those who do not abide by them.

How to join the Bounty Campaign:

In order to enter this bounty campaign you must do the following;

1) Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vIu8DPdoz7cSqeWk2

2) Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaidPartyEU/

3) Remain in the group until bounty token distribution has taken place and ended.

If you would like to earn further rewards, you must download the RaidParty application upon release (expected release 7th May) and play the games that are listed on RaidParty. If you would like to join the 10 ETH giveaway, you must await further instructions on the facebook group. Further details on reward structure and how to obtain the rewards will also be shared in the group.

You can ensure you have entered the bounty campaign by checking the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg1RMEJTMmTP6opSCQlIaWqdHJ6c7JNx5vHDKkQUjcA/edit?usp=sharing
If you have entered the wrong information, then you must leave a message in the BOUNTY Bitcointalk thread ONLY, a member of the team will amend it when they can.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

Pages:
Jump to: